Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Prince Harry's Vegas Weekend Gone Wild: His Lady 'Lover' Now Writing A Tell-All Book; Other Stars Included

Carrie Reichert, 40, a beautician and massage expert, spent a "wasted" night "partying and kissing" with the royal heir, 28, back in August. The pictures that came out afterward shocked the world and rocked Buckingham Palace, but the stories Reichert has to tell may be even more explosive.

by Anonymousreply 2602/03/2013

Why are these women so happy to flaunt these lifestyles now? She's writing a book about partying, 500 pages of getting drunk with Harry, Lindsay Lohan, whoever else. Then she wants TV rights for a novel she's also going to squeeze out.

Culture is fucking dead.

by Anonymousreply 102/01/2013

This book will be useless without pictures. I hope she describes his package in detail. Is his dick thick? Is he a shower or a grower? How big are his balls? Do they hang low? Is he a big cummer? Does he moan alot? I want to know all the details.

by Anonymousreply 202/01/2013

I agree with R2!

We were denied the other naked photos of Prince Harry that were reportedly making the rounds last Summer.

All we got to see was one naked pic of his ass.

I want to see the rest. I hope there are photos to accompany this book!

by Anonymousreply 302/01/2013

Apparently Prince Harry did not have sex with the girl that he took into a private room after the strip poker, R2. Reports are that he just did a lot of kissing with her and maybe fondled her breasts.

So you shouldn't necessarily expect a lot of details about his sexual prowess.

by Anonymousreply 502/03/2013

Harry was making out with a 40 yr old woman?

by Anonymousreply 602/03/2013

What's wrong with him liking MILFs, R6? Ashton Kutcher and lots of other young guys have done it.

by Anonymousreply 702/03/2013

A "massage expert"? We have many of those in Vegas. In other cities, they call them hookers.

She probably did not have sex with him because he was unwilling to pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 802/03/2013

And why should Harry pay for it? He has millions of women who want him.

by Anonymousreply 902/03/2013

[quote]What's wrong with him liking MILFs?

Do you think he has sampled Camilla's wares?

by Anonymousreply 1002/03/2013

I'm sure he's fucked Kate and Pippa senseless already. If you had that boy around wouldn't you spread your legs?

by Anonymousreply 1102/03/2013

I think Kate is fond of Harry, and I remember we had a thread last year with photos of the two of them together interacting at various events, but while it's fun to fantasize, I doubt Kate & Harry would betray William.

by Anonymousreply 1202/03/2013

The same reason other men pay for it R9. So they DON'T talk about it later. That is what prostitution is all about.

Apparently, this one cant even do that. Stupid bitch, what other John is going to use her tired twat now.

by Anonymousreply 1302/03/2013

She's cleary trying to get cast in one of those celebrity has-beens reality shows.

by Anonymousreply 1402/03/2013

This is worthy of an entire book?

by Anonymousreply 1502/03/2013

R13, do you really think Prince Harry had sex with her?

by Anonymousreply 1602/03/2013

[quote] I doubt Kate & Harry would betray William.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 1702/03/2013

It is my right as an Englishman to see the Prince's twigs and berries! I have an absolute right to see his ginger-furred asshole pucker as his royal shaft is stroked!

by Anonymousreply 1802/03/2013

The book is already banned in Britain. It will not be released there.

by Anonymousreply 1902/03/2013

I can see an article, but a whole book?

by Anonymousreply 2002/03/2013

[quote]The book is already banned in Britain. It will not be released there.

Why?

What's the matter with the Brits? Why do they always feel they have the right to censor the press?

by Anonymousreply 2102/03/2013

Without any Harry dickpics this won't get more than a ho-hum from the media.

by Anonymousreply 2202/03/2013

It depends, R22. If she says something graphic sexually about Harry, it will get some attention.

by Anonymousreply 2302/03/2013

What a whore. One night in Vegas does not constitute a book. The only thing more pathetic would be the people who buy it.

This one will probably sell about as many copies as John Edwards' trampy mistress's book did.

by Anonymousreply 2402/03/2013

[quote]What's wrong with him liking MILFs?

[quote]Do you think he has sampled Camilla's wares?

If so, that would mean he was into HILFs.

by Anonymousreply 2502/03/2013

Need to see a weenuh pic.

by Anonymousreply 2602/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.