Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Low T

Is it possible to treat this and not become an asshole (posters with the initials A.S. are not invited to respond)?

by Anonymousreply 702/01/2013

I'm in the target age bracket for that, and there is no way that I am going to take testosterone. There is a reason that nature lowers our hormones as we age, and it is dangerous to go against nature. I expect there will be an epidemic of men dying of prostate cancer from taking testosterone.

by Anonymousreply 102/01/2013

Well, fuck you, OP!

by Anonymousreply 202/01/2013

I suppose there's a reason why nature robbed me of my eyesight in 3rd grade and yet I continue to wear glasses

by Anonymousreply 302/01/2013

Also I've taken t a few times for body building and honestly never had any sort of personality change. Maybe I am quicker to grow impatient in line at Starbucks but its only something I notice internally, and I am well able to control it. I don't go around punching holes in things

by Anonymousreply 402/01/2013

One person I know took it and was a complete asshole. Recently had prostrate surgery.

Just let nature do what it's supposed to.

by Anonymousreply 502/01/2013

[quote]Recently had prostrate surgery.

Who was lying down-- the patient or the surgeon?

by Anonymousreply 602/01/2013

My ex (now a very good friend) insists on taking this. He's almost 49 and can't fuck boys quite as often as he has over the last 30 years. He forced his doctor to test him three times in order to qualify. It's ridiculous and I keep telling him that he's gonna pay for it in some way in the future. He doesn't get angry, though. He does turn into a super top, which is the what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 702/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.