Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

When will Beyonce go out of style

I can name several female singers just as good if not better than her. The only real reason for her fame is luck. Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 2602/03/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 102/01/2013

In 2010.

by Anonymousreply 202/01/2013

How many times do I have to tell you Christina darling... NO MORE FUCKING BEYONCE THREADS EVER!!!

by Anonymousreply 302/01/2013

Im not familiar with much of her music but I think she's gorgeous. She has real star quality. She is one the last stars who knows how to look & act the part. Much glamour & poise. It just sucks that her grammar isnt polished. It really takes away from her appeal.

by Anonymousreply 402/01/2013

When will she go out of style? Not soon enough, unfortunately. I am so sick of hearing about this bitch every damn day. They've even been reporting about her on the nightly world news several times the last few weeks! Everytime she comes on, I turn the channel.

by Anonymousreply 502/01/2013

She has the pipes and the backing of a stage mother from hell. Plus, she pulled through after Destiny's Child to make a bigger career as a solo artist. Also, she brought back the big ass and thigh look while retaining a wasp stomach.

I don't see her fading any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 602/01/2013

Fake hair...Fake marriage...Fake voice...Fake baby...Fake actress...Fake singer...Fake grammar...Fake ' real ' fur wearer...Fake star...............Need I go on ?

by Anonymousreply 702/01/2013

LUCK? She has been successful because of her talent and above all else WORK ETHIC. While the rest were doing drugs and living the party scene, she was working her ass off.

by Anonymousreply 802/01/2013

R8 Hi Beyonce. Send out regards to Jay Z.

by Anonymousreply 902/01/2013

DUMB THREAD CLOSED

by Anonymousreply 1002/01/2013

Beyonce will never go out of style, because her name is too fun to say.

by Anonymousreply 1102/01/2013

The media loves her, and quite frankly, they would never expose her as she has powerful friends/management in the industry.

If you go up against Beyonce, you go up against Sony.

She'd have to do something extremely controversial in order for one publication to report it. Once that happens, the chain reaction will occur, and it'll be the news that will destroy her career.

(The fake baby story would achieve this)

by Anonymousreply 1202/01/2013

She has already started to fade, her last album in 2011 only sold 2 million worldwide, and didn't even have one single that would be considered a hit.

As for touring, her last tour was successful, but she's nowhere close to being in the Madonna league of record breaking tours that she would kill for.

by Anonymousreply 1302/01/2013

She is kinda pretty but bland,bland,bland.Never saw the big deal about her...not a Patti or Chaka...I did like the little edge she had for a hot minute in "Telephone" with you- know- who

by Anonymousreply 1402/01/2013

Wasn't that Rhianna, r14? That's her replacement, equally beautiful but with a hotter recording career.

by Anonymousreply 1502/01/2013

Wasn't who Rhianna?? In " Telephone"?? Honey B? Did you see it?

by Anonymousreply 1602/01/2013

The Telephone duet is with Rihanna, yes I saw it, great video and song.

by Anonymousreply 1702/01/2013

Beyonce ain't perfect but I'd take her over Taylor Swift anyday...

by Anonymousreply 1802/01/2013

Beyonce will go out of style when you stop talking about her and not until. She just signed with Pepsi to the tune of 50 million and whenever she is finished the last laugh of course will be hers. All careers ebb and flow and she will be back at 40 years of age and again at 60.

by Anonymousreply 1902/01/2013

Guess you can't read as well as deaf (17)....its Boring Bey in telephone...read the entry title on youtube! Sheesh

by Anonymousreply 2002/01/2013

She'll run her course, and die off...one can hope anyway. I just don't buy her music or go see her films, but I do get my fill of her on the TV entertainment shows - you can't avoid her if you tried.

by Anonymousreply 2102/01/2013

[quote]The only real reason for her fame is luck.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 2202/01/2013

When she loses her looks no one will be interested anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2302/01/2013

She is hot, nevertheless.

by Anonymousreply 2402/01/2013

The answer is, when the entertainment media decides to stop pushing her in our face. Who is front and center at any given moment is solely a function of executive decisions.

by Anonymousreply 2502/01/2013

As long as the Kardashians and Bieber are still in the media.

by Anonymousreply 2602/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.