Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are Andy Cohen and Victor Garber fucking?

Victor's on WWHL now. Andy keeps calling him "sweetie," which is kind of nauseating, but they would make a decent looks-appropriate couple.

by Anonymousreply 3702/02/2013

Bravo has become a sinking ship.

Now we Rachel "demonface" Zoe and that walking minstrel show, Brad Goreski debuting shows soon.

by Anonymousreply 101/31/2013

I didn't hear Andy call him sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 201/31/2013

Andy is too old for Victor's taste.

by Anonymousreply 302/01/2013

I heard him call him sweetie at least 3 times.

by Anonymousreply 402/01/2013

Now that we've all seen Victor's bf, clearly he does not have a problem fucking older men - as long as they are spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 502/01/2013

Oh puleaze. Garber hasn't been able to get it up in at least 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 602/01/2013

Garber was in Argo? I honestly didn't even notice him. Who'd he play?

by Anonymousreply 702/01/2013

He played Argo, r7. It was the title role.

by Anonymousreply 802/01/2013

Even as an eldergay,Victor gets plenty of hot ass.

by Anonymousreply 902/01/2013

Andy Cohen needs to cool it with the Downton Abbey chat. His audience response, usually tepid, is downright silent during his DA riffs.

by Anonymousreply 1002/01/2013

so calling someone sweetie equates fucking?

Damn, wish I had known that when Mandy down the hall would "sweetie" me to death.

sweetie, get me that file, sweetie answer the phone, sweetie I'm going to lunch, sweetie want a burrito (now that IS suspicious).

my mom "sweeties" me occasionally...egads!

by Anonymousreply 1102/01/2013

I can't stand Andy and I don't watch After The Show anymore because I can't stand it either!!! I watch all of the Housewife shows, Rachel, and some other shows on Bravo so I don't mean to sound like a hypocrite,but R10, Uh? I think most of the Bravo crowed thinks Downton Abbey is the name of some trendy London store that sells contemporary ,modern crap,you know what I mean? As a general rule, many of the people who tend to watch Bravo, their light bulbs are not that bright.

I watch Downton Abbey religiously and I love it! Downton Abbey is like the Rolls Royce of entertainment on TV and Bravo, is like some car that has been made over by a street gang painted in glossy glittery bright green with a hot pink shag interior.

BTW, in fact, I'm slowly getting burned out with the Housewife shows because all they do is take the same scrip and reuse it for every Housewife show.ALSO,I CAN'T STAND BRAD!!!!UGH! He acts like he wants to be Carol Channing! Please!

by Anonymousreply 1202/01/2013

[quote]After The Show

What the fuck are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 1302/01/2013

R13, this is R12, I forgot the title of Andy's show. I meant to state Watch What Happens. My mind usually blanks out things I tend to not like.

BTW, maybe Andy called Victor Garber sweetie many times on his show because he is happy with Victor Garber coming out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 1402/01/2013

Seriously, R7? He was the Canadian ambassador.

by Anonymousreply 1502/01/2013

[quote]a decent looks-appropriate couple.

???

What does THAT mean?

by Anonymousreply 1602/01/2013

Andy Cohen is an emarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 1702/01/2013

You're fat and old and useless R17.

by Anonymousreply 1802/01/2013

I think Andy and Victor would make an adorable couple. They have similar goofy senses of humor, and could share each other's wardrobes.

by Anonymousreply 1902/01/2013

I think they are both attractive but don't they already have boyfriends?

by Anonymousreply 2002/01/2013

Victor can do so much better than that wonky eyed giggly manchild.

by Anonymousreply 2102/01/2013

[quote]I think they are both attractive but don't they already have boyfriends?

Pretty sure Victor and his partner have an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 2202/01/2013

How long have Victor and his partner been together? I remember seeing Victor with some very young guy in a restaurant in NYC 5-6 years ago. And, no it wasn't the two friends getting together type of situation. The younger guy looked a bit hustler-ish.

by Anonymousreply 2302/01/2013

Andy is dating Mauricio from BH.

by Anonymousreply 2402/01/2013

r7, Victor played the Canadian ambassador in Argo.

by Anonymousreply 2502/01/2013

Look up "sleazy" in the dictionary and you'll find a pic of Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 2602/01/2013

L'Andy is nowhere near Victor Garber's league. Dream on, Walleye.

by Anonymousreply 2702/01/2013

Look up eldergay in the dictionary and you'll see R26.

by Anonymousreply 2802/01/2013

r23, Victor and Rainer Andreesen have been together for 13 years.

by Anonymousreply 2902/01/2013

Victor was/is HOT in Web Therapy.

by Anonymousreply 3002/01/2013

Garber is one of those guys who is not conventionally handsome, but is hot as hell and aged well.

I remember him from years ago in Canada. He and Clark Johnson were on a show together and I remember being quite impressed with the two of them. One of my earliest bi indicators.

Cohen looks sleazy in that expensive, over-pulled LA tan kind of way.

He's also way too old for Garber.

by Anonymousreply 3102/01/2013

In addition to seeing Victor at that NYC restaurant, I saw him again a couple of years ago at a Starbucks here in Toronto (Church & Shuter.) He did check me out in a flirty sort of way and I have to say that he looks very good in person. I always found him sort of nebbish looking when he was younger but he seems to be one of those men who really get better looking with age.

by Anonymousreply 3202/01/2013

I thought you bitches were exaggerating again about how hot someone's boyfriend was, but damn! Victor's got a smokin' elderviking!

by Anonymousreply 3302/01/2013

I've posted this before but here goes:

Victor is in a semi-open relationship; when he's in NY he is exclusive with Rainer, but when he's in LA he's allowed to have his "fun".

That's how the Bradley Cooper thing started - Victor met him shooting "Alias" in LA.

WWHL is shot in NYC, so even if Victor was interested, he wouldn't play with Andy while Rainer was around.

More to the point, Victor is smart enough not to even be interested in that desperate starfucker Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 3402/02/2013

So Bradley was Victor's West Coast bf. I wonder if they still fuck around.

by Anonymousreply 3502/02/2013

I don't give a shit about Victor. What about Rainer? Does he fuck around when Victor's not in NY?

by Anonymousreply 3602/02/2013

R35 - Bradley is the ONLY LA "friend" Victor has ever brought home to NY to meet Rainer.

The 3 of them spent 4th of July watching the fireworks over the Hudson from the roof of Victor's apartment

by Anonymousreply 3702/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.