Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tell me a interesting/funny/scary story about a moment/day/week of your life

Can't wait to hear it!

by Anonymousreply 402/02/2013

Found a possum on my back deck last night. He got scared and turned to run and got his head stuck in the rails. He finally started twisting and turning and pulled his head out and ran to the woods. I was preparing to get a heavy coat and gloves to pull him out before he got free.

by Anonymousreply 102/01/2013

I took my dog to the airport and even though we were out on the flight light and a helicopter landed practically right beside us, he didn't seem to notice anything but the bug crawling near the fence.

by Anonymousreply 202/01/2013

Bunny Bixler and I were in the semi-finals - the very semi-finals, mind you - of the ping-pong tournament at the club and this ghastly thing happened. We were both playing way over our heads and the score was 29-28. And we had this really terrific volley and I stepped back to get this really terrific shot. And I stepped on the ping-pong ball! I just squashed it to bits. And then Bunny and I ran to the closet of the game room to get another ping-pong ball and the closet was locked! Imagine? We had to call the whole thing off. Well, it was ghastly. Well, it was just ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 302/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 402/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.