Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do Americans really love football? What do you like so much about it?

I heard you guys love football zealously. I even heard of parents picking high schools for their sons/daughters based on how good the football coach is. Is this true? I personally don't like football because you can really get hurt from it. The first time I saw actual foot was in the movie remember the titans.

by Anonymousreply 902/01/2013

No, we're gay men, and most of don't like it. Some of us do, but the majority don't.

Next question.

by Anonymousreply 101/31/2013

This is DL, we love football *players*, but most of us could care less about the actual game.

by Anonymousreply 201/31/2013

[quote]The first time I saw actual foot was in the movie remember the titans.

the first foot I viewed was my own

by Anonymousreply 301/31/2013

I'll never understand it.

by Anonymousreply 402/01/2013

I had a femme type of friend in San Francisco. But when the 49ers were playing we knew not to try to contact him.

by Anonymousreply 502/01/2013

Americans love to beat up homos. Here:

by Anonymousreply 602/01/2013

At least we wait until we're out of the stadium to riot. (I'm looking at you, England.)

by Anonymousreply 702/01/2013

I never liked to play or watch football. It is not because I was a sissy-boy when I was young, because my father and older brothers don't like it either. We were farmers, as I still am, and the school we attended was too small to have a football team. We played baseball and basketball. I only like watching baseball, but I still don't care who wins. I never became a fan of anyone except myself. I liked watching baseball a lot more back when they wore uniforms that fit right and showed their sleek physiques.

by Anonymousreply 802/01/2013

Love football, OP. Ask me any question you want about it.

by Anonymousreply 902/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!