Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do Americans really love football? What do you like so much about it?

I heard you guys love football zealously. I even heard of parents picking high schools for their sons/daughters based on how good the football coach is. Is this true? I personally don't like football because you can really get hurt from it. The first time I saw actual foot was in the movie remember the titans.

by Anonymousreply 902/01/2013

No, we're gay men, and most of don't like it. Some of us do, but the majority don't.

Next question.

by Anonymousreply 101/31/2013

This is DL, we love football *players*, but most of us could care less about the actual game.

by Anonymousreply 201/31/2013

[quote]The first time I saw actual foot was in the movie remember the titans.

the first foot I viewed was my own

by Anonymousreply 301/31/2013

I'll never understand it.

by Anonymousreply 402/01/2013

I had a femme type of friend in San Francisco. But when the 49ers were playing we knew not to try to contact him.

by Anonymousreply 502/01/2013

Americans love to beat up homos. Here:

by Anonymousreply 602/01/2013

At least we wait until we're out of the stadium to riot. (I'm looking at you, England.)

by Anonymousreply 702/01/2013

I never liked to play or watch football. It is not because I was a sissy-boy when I was young, because my father and older brothers don't like it either. We were farmers, as I still am, and the school we attended was too small to have a football team. We played baseball and basketball. I only like watching baseball, but I still don't care who wins. I never became a fan of anyone except myself. I liked watching baseball a lot more back when they wore uniforms that fit right and showed their sleek physiques.

by Anonymousreply 802/01/2013

Love football, OP. Ask me any question you want about it.

by Anonymousreply 902/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.