Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

DMV Question

Just called DMV, they closed at 4:00. If I buy a motorcycle which currently has no plate from an individual, can I legally use the plate from my current bike on the new one for the five mile ride to my house?

by Anonymousreply 201/31/2013


You can drive it home but have the bill of sale or dated receipt in case you get stopped by a (fucking) cop.

Yes, I said fucking cop since this is about all they do...traffic stops.

by Anonymousreply 101/31/2013

where I live you can download a permit to move a vehicle, costs a dollar and is good for just a few days and only to your home. Would depend on your state

by Anonymousreply 201/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.