Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ann Coulter Refuses to Board Airplane With Black Pilot

Conservative commentator and author Ann Coulter refused to stay on board a Miami to New York commercial airline flight today after learning the pilot was a woman of African-American descent.

According to witness reports Coulter was concerned the experienced, decorated pilot in question may have gained her position as a result of affirmative action and wasn't fully qualified to fly.

The incident began when Coulter boarded the American Airlines flight and took up her first class seat. After a trip to the bathroom, she noticed the pilot was a black woman and became immediately distraught.

According to passengers, at that point Coulter stood at the front of the cabin and began screaming her concerns to the entire flight as they finished boarding.

"Aw come on people, a black woman flying a plane? You know she got that job through affirmative action. Am I the only one worried about this? I mean hello? Our lives are at stake here..."

Ann Of Mean Labels

The confused passengers weren't sure what to make of Coulter's outburst, and remained completely silent.

(more at link)

by Anonymousreply 1302/01/2013

The Daily Currant is satire, but I bet ol' girl gets pissed.

by Anonymousreply 101/31/2013

The Daily Current is as stupid as The Onion. It's not funny, not creative, not clever, and certainly not satire.

by Anonymousreply 201/31/2013

Is this for real? It sounds like an Onion article.

If it is real why does she seem to hate her own sex so much? We know she hates blacks.

by Anonymousreply 301/31/2013

Ha! Along with the Onion, The Daily Current is one of my favorite parody sites.

Here's another great parody of Ann Coulter's not-so thinly veiled, batshit crazy hate speech.

by Anonymousreply 401/31/2013

R3 = too stupid to live

by Anonymousreply 501/31/2013

Problem with the Daily Currant is that the stories are plausible.

by Anonymousreply 601/31/2013

R2 has no sense of humor. Satire is my favorite sort.

R5, no I'm not stupid but I've never heard of that site and it's actually believable coming from batshit crazy cunt Ann.

Now that I've found that site I will visit often since I also love the Onion.

by Anonymousreply 701/31/2013

TSA agent Dirk Diggler. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 801/31/2013

The Onion is flat-out funnier and goes more for obvious parody.

The Daily Currant seems to go more for "Hey, wait, it it real or is it parody?" stories that seem hard to distinguish at first glance.

by Anonymousreply 901/31/2013

I didn't assume it was a parody, before opening the thread. I thought as outrageous as it is, she'd still get away with it, because Republican is now just accepted to mean shameless bigot. And being a shameless bigot never stopped her from getting on tv before.

by Anonymousreply 1001/31/2013

I am so sick of people posting Daily Currant stories as if they were real.

by Anonymousreply 1102/01/2013

It's funny when right-wing nutjobs like Coulter actually pull shit like this, it has to be prefaced with "No, this is not from 'The Onion.'

by Anonymousreply 1202/01/2013

[quote] Is this for real? It sounds like an Onion article

It does and it doesn't. She may not have done this, but I'd bet she's thought it before

by Anonymousreply 1302/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!