Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Downton Abbey, Season Three (Thread #2): Revenge of Modern Conveniences

Please continue.

(Here is a link to the first thread.)

by Anonymousreply 1302/04/2013

There needs to be an interracial gay storyline, Thomas can spend months trying to get some black dick.

by Anonymousreply 101/31/2013

Lady Sybil had a huge neck.

by Anonymousreply 201/31/2013

On what planet, R2?

by Anonymousreply 301/31/2013

I am new to the show (have only seen the most recent 2 PBS episodes) so I don't yet know all of the backstory of these characters.

My early impression is that Mrs. Hughes reminds me of Myra McQueen from Hollyoaks.

by Anonymousreply 401/31/2013

I'm just now watching season 2 and I had no idea just how evil O'brien was, I knew she was mean but that thing with lady Cora and the soap, Holy Shit! It was nice to see she had second thoughts, although too late but I take it that she didn't repent for long.

by Anonymousreply 501/31/2013

Longing for Sybil's husband to walk in on Thomas and the new footman at it and making a three-way.

by Anonymousreply 601/31/2013

Now that would be a great sub plot, r6!

by Anonymousreply 701/31/2013

Tonight's episode was a step backward after the grand high drama of last week. So much turgid weeping!

And is it just me or is the way they're handling Lord Grantham's character now feel forced and false? The actor has just never projected the obstinacy and stuffiness that are now his main attributes. His bursting into the ladies' lunch was ludicrous. I'm also sick of Carson and his outmoded ways.

Too much of Daisy and Ivy and the footmen not going anywhere plotwise. But are they setting up Daisy leaving the series to accept the inheritance of her father-in-law? That could make a great spinoff series!

I wish Bates would just waste away in jail. I'm not looking forward to him rejoining the staff.

Is the Thomas/James/O'Brien subplot EVER going to really get going??

by Anonymousreply 802/03/2013

Thomas and Jimmy will never get to explore anus at this point.

by Anonymousreply 902/04/2013

[quote] His bursting into the ladies' lunch was ludicrous.

Why? Obviously his wife is defying him and he's pissed and feels guilty and took it out on them.

by Anonymousreply 1002/04/2013

R(, well there's always "surprise anal".

by Anonymousreply 1102/04/2013

Which is the official DA thread now? Is this it?

by Anonymousreply 1202/04/2013

No, the one below seems to have won the Battle of the Sequel Threads.

by Anonymousreply 1302/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.