Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Another vocal homophobe in the NFL

Chris Culliver of the 49ers said homophobic things in an interview (see link)

by Anonymousreply 1802/04/2013

We've covered this already.

by Anonymousreply 201/30/2013

Love it that the 49's LOST.Karma's a bitch. Time to be a little more 'open minded', team, considering you're based in the gayest city in America.

by Anonymousreply 302/04/2013

You're so petty r3. Punishing an entire team because of the comments of one player?

This is the NFL. You don't think at least one Raven player may feel the same way? Culliver was stupid. Honest, but stupid.

You might very well be rooting for a team with a player that holds the same view as Culliver.

by Anonymousreply 402/04/2013

R3, karma had nothing to do with it, if it did, a murderer wouldn't have won.

by Anonymousreply 502/04/2013

R4, doesn't matter. If a team member on the Ravens feels the same way (and I have little doubt there's at least one) at least they're smart enough to keep such hateful ignorant bigotry to themselves and not blab it all over the media.

Fuck the 49ers. I'm glad the "homophobe" team lost.

by Anonymousreply 602/04/2013

R5, I've seen that comment go by a couple of times on my facebook feed... what the fuck is it referring to?!?

by Anonymousreply 702/04/2013

r7 Maybe you ought to wiki Ray Lewis. I suppose you think homophobic slanders is worse than murder suspect.

by Anonymousreply 802/04/2013

r6 so as long as a homophobe doesn't express it public, his homophobe is fine with you? Okay... Like I said, you're petty.

by Anonymousreply 902/04/2013

# 6 - my point, said better than I did

by Anonymousreply 1002/04/2013

R8, being a "murder suspect" is not the same as being a murderer.

And for those who think "god" chooses which team wins or loses, I'd love for them to have the notion that homophobia is worse than murder being thrown in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 1102/04/2013

R9, you are great at strawman arguments, but I said nothing of the sort. You're a fucking idiot if you can't get something so painfully obvious.

by Anonymousreply 1202/04/2013

R10, learn to fucking reference previous replies, moron. Seriously, there are only ten thousand examples for you to copy from, and you though using a "#" was correct??

by Anonymousreply 1302/04/2013

You need anger management r13. r3/r10 was agreeing with you.

by Anonymousreply 1402/04/2013

I wish someone would start a thread about the Ray Lewis murder case. I know the details and I remember when he got off. What I can't recall is why so many think he got away with murder. Was he wrongly accused? Is he really guilty and why?

by Anonymousreply 1502/04/2013

Why would a football player stab two people?

by Anonymousreply 1602/04/2013

What a maroon.

by Anonymousreply 1702/04/2013

#13 - I know a good shrink. Works wonders with cognative therapy, and Xanax.And before criticizing what someone writes, learn to spell - the word is 'thought', not ass !

by Anonymousreply 1802/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!