Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles the cutest couple that never happened

It seems years ago that all the gossip was about the love affair that never was ,Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

Now it seems Louis is happily straight and Harry is Pansexual ( WTF is that) or a slut or gay or straight,bi or Nick Grimshaw's boyfriend or has a thing for older women.

But try as might to muster abit of enthusiasm for Nick and Harry and their supposed relationship I just can't .

Maybe it is because I invested too much time in Louis and Harry.Maybe because I am deluded.

Part of it is reading the threads about Nick and Harry seems like it has fallen into the same problems that posters accused the Louis Tomlinson's ass thread descended into.Possible sightings,innuendo and tenuous links that makes me seem that that thread too has lost it's way.

Recently I have read several gossip articles that suggest Louis is gay and possibly wanting to come out and that he and Harry maybe still together.

Though I think this is doubtful,part of me smiles at the thought that two cute guys could be together

But at the end if the day I just wanted to share

by Larry believerreply 3704/02/2013

"He and Harry maybe still together"

I am a Larry Shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Larry believerreply 102/01/2013

While I think that both threads are guilty of bias conformation approaches, the Larry threads represented something more to me than a simple piece of gossip. They represented a love between two boys that seemed so natural and public and proud. That is why Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are the cutest couple that (might) never have happened.

by Larry believerreply 202/01/2013

R2, are you Larry Believer?

by Larry believerreply 302/01/2013

Nope, just someone who occasionally posted in the threads. Love Larry Believer, though. He can usually be identified by the spacing in his posts and the signature.

by Larry believerreply 402/02/2013

OP I agree with you re: the Gryles threads, any time Louis is brought up or someone disagrees with anything but Gryles that person is automatically labeled a delusional tinhatting Larry shipper.

I have no doubt that Larry "happened". But one can only speculate the nature of their relationship as it stands right now. In less than a year their lives have changed so much. Coping with the pressures of their fame, work commitments, demands from their label/mgmt/pr/etc, insecurities (ie Louis and his sexuality)... I think they struggle to be themselves while trying to portray the image that has been demanded of them.

Anything is possible. They could have been together at one time but are just friends now. Or they could be on again/off again, as is the relationship of so many teenagers/college age kids :). Or they could be in a romantic relationship, and they get off on sneaking around to have private time together. There are so many possibilities, and only they know for sure.

A few things I do know however. I have never seen Harry look at anyone the way he looks at Louis. And I am quite intrigued by their tattoos. The ship/compass was designed by the same tattoo artist and they had them done within days of each other. The tattoos look like they are supposed to match??? And now Louis goes and gets a giant bird tattoo, similar to Harry's. I dunno. Could be something to it, could be nothing to it. Either way, great job of not fanning the Larry flames guys! (wink wink)

by Larry believerreply 502/02/2013

Can't you keep this obsessiveness to one thread?

by Larry believerreply 602/02/2013

This is that thread, r6.

by Larry believerreply 702/02/2013

Who cares? I believe Louis is gay and his girlfriend is definitely a beard. I do not believe in Larry, but think it's POSSIBLE that he's with Nick Grimshaw. I think it's gross. I don't like Nick at all, but whatever. Let them have their fun. I don't give a damn about them and them thinking Louis is sooo straight, lol. You'd think they're blind. Just IGNORE the threads, like I did. Ignore them, and keep your sanity, because they're clearly deranged, and why waste your time on them anyway. Just laugh it of and move on.

by Larry believerreply 802/02/2013

Try searching Datalounge on twitter - it's all teenage girls linking to One Direction and Glee threads. Ruining the place!

by Larry believerreply 902/02/2013

How did you 12 & 13 years old girls find DL?

by Larry believerreply 1102/02/2013

Oh, and OP.. one more thing, maybe this will cheer you up: we have NO IDEA if Louis and Harry NEVER dated, they may have at one point, even if Harry is with Nick Grimshaw right now. Or at least have had sex. I mean, they lived together for two years after all, something may have happened at one point. Oh, and the Gryles shippers think Louis is straight? LOL, that should be enough clue that they have no idea what they're talking about. That boy is gay gay gay, and his "girlfriend" is a hired beard. That's one thing I'm sure about, there's so much circumstantial evidence that she is NOT his real girlfriend. I find it hilarious though that the people on the Gryles thread gladly believe that Taylor was Harry's beard, yet the same people find it so hard to believe that Eleanor is Louis' beard. Again, these people have a very flawed logic. I'd say OP, believe whatever you want to believe. They can't tell you that you're wrong. They have no more right than you and me, since NEITHER of us know the real truth. So unless they have seen Harry and Grimmy fucking, unless they have spent every minute with Harry and Louis over the past two years, they don't know what's going on more than you and me. They might THINK they're right, they might laugh at the Larry shippers, they might think it's highly unlikely that Louis has a long standing beard (even though it has happened in showbiz a million times before). But the truth is that in reality they have no idea what's going on either.

Which leads me to my first point: ignore them. They don't know much more than you and me.

by Larry believerreply 1302/02/2013

I believe!

by Larry believerreply 1402/03/2013

I do indeed believe. C'est la vie

by Larry believerreply 1502/03/2013

I believe, OP, and one day, when Harry or Louis write that tell-all, we will be able to shout to the mountain tops, 'WE KNEW ALL ALONG!"

by Larry believerreply 1602/03/2013

Larry are back!

I think we should have a thread too, the Nick Grimshaw one is so dull.

Any news.

by Larry believerreply 1702/04/2013

This is the thread.

by Larry believerreply 1802/04/2013

I believe in larry too

by Larry believerreply 1902/04/2013

I believe too.

I like romantic friendships, it's like Brideshead Revisited.

by Larry believerreply 2002/04/2013

I'm sure they wanked together.

by Larry believerreply 2102/04/2013

I'm so ready for a tell all book!

I came to the conclusion that it was just friendship and maybe even 'cooled' friendship (esp. since I'm very convinced of Nick/Harry right now), but then the tattoos came along...

[That, and I still have a hard hard time believing Louis is straight, how many people will say that he's just feminine...]

by Larry believerreply 2202/04/2013

I find it hard to believe their behaviour was just playing up for the fans. If it was they took it too far and have only themselves to blame for the rumours.

So I think something went on and will eventually come out but not until the band is finished.

by Larry believerreply 2302/04/2013

What are the qualities one must have in order to be a Larry Shipper?

by Larry believerreply 2402/04/2013

OP is right. The Harry/Louis stuff was at least backed up by hundreds of photos and videos of the two in rather intimate poses.

The Nick stuff is pure fantasy, pushed hard by a couple of loonies.

by Larry believerreply 2502/04/2013

How could Louis be gay if he don't have any rumours? Where are his boyfriends? Gay bars visits? Larry aside (because this is probably fanservice) he don't have anything. What kind of gay is this?

by Larry believerreply 2602/11/2013

[quote]And for the record liam has a non famous non secret girlfriend,Danielle,since TXF as well and many of the things Calder does(often visits,photos etc)are things Danielle does as well but i guess some fans just like looking at one side of things.Anyway that's my last word on the subject.

The difference is that Liam kept his relationship with Danielle secret for half a year. Whereas Louis went public with Eleanor right after they had started dating.

by Larry believerreply 2702/11/2013

My opinion is that Harry is the gay one in the band. Louis is just camp, crazy and full of life. I love him to death but I don't think he is gay. Harry otoh is surrounded by rumours, had visited gay bars before, and his very close friendship with Nick (completed with many sleepovers, people talking about them on twitter, papers making a lot of innuendos)is more than suspicious.

by Larry believerreply 2802/11/2013

R27 i replied to you in the other thread as well but i will do it here too in case you dont see it.Thank you for replying,i appreciate it.I was just making a point,something i noticed.I am not a 1D fan nor had an interest in them before H began his friendship with N and all the rumors.I have no interest in discussing how true their relationships with their girlfriends might be,as long as they say they are their girlfriends cool,if they come out that's cool too i dont mind.What i've heard is that Liam possibly kept his relationship with Danielle secret because they were both working for TXF and i believe that was true because i know for a fact that relationships between contestants arent allowed at least not openly while the game/tour is still running.It also makes sense as they weren't that well known back then so it wasn't for the fans either.

Every relationship is different to me and i know the point i made might be stupid since Louis and Liam probably deal with their relationships in a different way since they are two different people.Anyway that is all from me :)

by Larry believerreply 2902/11/2013

I don't think Louis is gay and his relationship does seem real.

Some odd things have happened though, the photos of him and his girlfriend with the same woman who turned out to be from their management lurking in the background. His girlfriend posting a photoshopped picture of them. The changing story of how and when they met.

Some things don't add up but if he says its real so be it.

by Larry believerreply 3002/11/2013

The courts also say that OJ didn't commit murder. Some odd things have happened though...

Some things don't add up but if he says he didn't, he didn't.

by Larry believerreply 3102/11/2013

I don't really believe there's anything still going on with them. I mostly think it's sad that they were once so close and don't appear to be anymore. No one knows for sure what was happening but the two things that made me think there was in fact something going on were the video of them drunkenly dancing in Australia(?), very blurry and low quality but it looked like Louis was going in to kiss Harry and Harry stops him and spins him around. I believe there was also a bit where one of them realises they're being filmed. The other was a gif of them walking somewhere at night, Harry's arm is around Louis and it looks like Louis is holding Harry's hand, but then grabs it away the second he notices a camera.

by Larry believerreply 3202/11/2013

Is this tiny image one of Louis and Niall kissing.?

by Larry believerreply 3302/12/2013

No, but:

by Larry believerreply 3403/13/2013

This is a gay site and people can't believe that Louis and Harry are together and have been since X-Factor. Wow!

Call me a looney then because I believe Harry and Louis are legally married.

Their extended families are intimately involved with each other (Harry's step-brother and Louis' future Step-aunt tweet each other about vacation plans). Harry's cousins and step-brother went to Louis' family party 2 weeks ago, etc.

It's PR that they are no longer friends, close, etc. to distract from the truth.

Heads up. I also have reason to believe Louis is about to embark in a major PR stunt with his beard starting sometime between now and the start of the North American tour.

The crazy 3 day spur of the moment trip to Oman last week will likely be part of the storyline. Time will tell.

I know people will either ask for proof or say my ideas are crazy. So be it. Time will tell.

by Larry believerreply 3504/02/2013

They have become tattoo freaks thanks!

by Larry believerreply 3604/02/2013

Isn't Harry like 15? That's way too young to worry what he likes sexually. He's a fucking kid.

by Larry believerreply 3704/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!