Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Man Behind Manti Te'o Hoax Speaks Out: "I Loved Him!"

On Wednesday morning's Today, viewers got a sneak peek of the sit-down that will air on Thursday and Friday. Dr. Phil spoke with Today's Mike Taibbi and said that there was no doubt that Tuiasosopo was deeply in love with Te'o, but is confused about his sexuality. Dr. Phil also said that Tuiasosopo made it clear that Te'o had no idea his girlfriend Lennay was really a man impersonating her.

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, says he wanted the relationship to end.

"I wanted to end it because after everything I had gone through I finally realized I had to move on with my life and ... I had to start living and let this go," he told Dr. Phil in his first interview. "There are many times when Manti and Lennay had broken up, but something would bring them back together, whether it was something going on in his life or Lennay's life, in this case, my life."

by Anonymousreply 3002/04/2013

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 101/30/2013

It all makes sense now.

by Anonymousreply 201/30/2013

Apparently he's a recovering homosexual or at least trying to be.

"You've heard of recovering drug addicts? It takes a lot of courage to stand and say that," he(Ronaiah tuiasosopo) said. "To recover from homosexuality and this type of thing. Not only that, coming back to your real life, as hard as a task as that is I'm going to do all that I can to live right."

by Anonymousreply 301/31/2013

Now I just feel sorry for him.

He is obviously a sad, self-loathing closet case who is fucked up because of religion

by Anonymousreply 401/31/2013

These people that push the heterosexual agenda are the ruination of American individualism.

by Anonymousreply 601/31/2013

Perhaps Tuiasosopo's issue is not his sexuality, but his gender.

by Anonymousreply 701/31/2013

Is Manti still "far from gay?"

Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 801/31/2013

There's a great novel waiting to be written about this.

by Anonymousreply 1001/31/2013

So, R9, what you are trying to say is that they are so spiritually oriented and sustained by their family ties that they resorted to the cyber world for emotional fulfillment from a faked relationship? I see it worked out well for both.

by Anonymousreply 1101/31/2013

[italic]"Whatever the true story is - these are two commendable young men..."[/italic]

They're both liars!!! How is that "commendable" R9?

[italic]"The public needs to stop feeding into the media's need to report on deviant behavior..."[/italic]

They are admitted liars. The football player played up his fake relationship to the media. The media would have ignored him if he didn't feed them a bunch of lies about his fake girlfriend.

I feel sorry for the pathetic Fundie frau at R9. The poor thing was probably home schooled by a parent who never got beyond 6th grade.

by Anonymousreply 1201/31/2013

[quote]Whatever the true story is - these are two commendable young men with their lives ahead of them.

And where else would their lives be, punkin?

by Anonymousreply 1301/31/2013

Please - this is more bullshit. "Official" story my ass.

This just gets more and more strange. I don't believe it for a second.

That guy's voice is too deep to impersonate a girl really well.

He must have been paid a lot from Dr. Phil and is totally supporting Teo.

by Anonymousreply 1401/31/2013

You're not too bright are you R14. Anyone with a brain knows that on part 2 of Phil's show, the guy will admit that it wasn't his voice, but a friend's.

You're probably right however about him getting a nice paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 1502/01/2013

[quote]Anyone with a brain knows that on part 2 of Phil's show, the guy will admit that it wasn't his voice, but a friend's.

That still doesn't jibe with Teo saying he and the girl were sometimes on the phone for ten or twelve hours at a time, sometimes five days a week. There's a while lot of lyin' goin' on from all sides.

by Anonymousreply 1602/01/2013

It is very possible that it was really his voice. It is a fact that he is a singer. Many singers are able to do amazing things with their voices. I know a guy would could imitate anyone from Homer Simpson to a teenage girl and sound dead on. So, it is possible.

by Anonymousreply 1702/01/2013

Oprah should have done this interview.

by Anonymousreply 1802/01/2013

"I don't know how to love him, What to do, how to move him. I've been changed, yes, really changed..."

by Anonymousreply 1902/01/2013

The Samoans, like the Japanese, are a sneaky, crafty people. Do not believe anything this freak is saying, including the child abuse. There are deeper levels to this onion-like story. Watch...

by Anonymousreply 2002/01/2013

I hate Dr. Phil.

by Anonymousreply 2102/01/2013

This story is just so strange. I bet they make tv movie out of it. Well if they can. I'm sure ND would like it all to just go away.

by Anonymousreply 2202/01/2013

I think he loves Te'o enough to take the fall for him.

by Anonymousreply 2302/01/2013

So basically this is just a real-life episode of "Catfish." Te'o is a 'mo!

by Anonymousreply 2402/01/2013

I bet this bitch collected some awesome cellphone dick pics!

by Anonymousreply 2502/01/2013

I agree with you, R23.

by Anonymousreply 2602/01/2013

I think Notre Dame is paying him to take the fall. They want to keep their football team free from any gay accusations.

by Anonymousreply 2702/01/2013

Gaycusations?

by Anonymousreply 2802/02/2013

Why is it taking so long to get the real story? Is everyone afraid to say, "Manti, you're a liar,"?

by Anonymousreply 2902/03/2013

Don't expect the media to dig out the real story, R29. The sports media is like the entertainment media, more concerned with keeping the fans buying the product than in finding out the truth. In this case, they'll see inning Te'o as being best for the sport.

Seriously, has anyone ever seen a sports media outlet do serious research about an active player's private life?

by Anonymousreply 3002/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.