Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Poor Man's versions of...

I must say I agree with a lot of these.

I never thought about Jeffrey Dean Morgan being Javier Bardem's doppelganger before but he is, Blanche, he is!

by Anonymousreply 1001/31/2013

There was a very good thread on this a few months ago but it appears to have been deleted for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 101/30/2013

Gwyneth Paltrow is the poor man's version of ME

by Anonymousreply 201/30/2013

Jack Klugman = Poor man's Walter Matthau

Tony Randall = Poor man's Jack Lemmon

Karen Valentine = Poor Man's Sandy Dennis

by Anonymousreply 301/31/2013

Rachel Bilson is so much better looking than Mila Kunis. And Hugh Dancy trumps Jude Law all day long.

by Anonymousreply 401/31/2013

"Karen Valentine = Poor Man's Sandy Dennis"

Not only poor, but apparently deaf, dumb & blind

by Anonymousreply 501/31/2013

Agree with R4. Dancy is a much more interesting actor than Law, who can't really carry a film.

I frequently got Depp and Ulrich mixed up when they were younger.

by Anonymousreply 601/31/2013

I was really surprised, R4, to think that there's one person in the world who prefers Jude. I've never liked him, not even a little bit, while I've been in love with Hugh since Daniel Deronda.

by Anonymousreply 701/31/2013

I liked when Chris Rock introduced Johnny Depp at some awards show as "the rich man's Skeet Ulrich."

by Anonymousreply 801/31/2013

I never thought Jake Gyllenhall looked like Tobey Maguire. I always thought Tobey and Elijah Wood looked like Brothers.

No one looks like Jake.

What about the guy who was in Prometheus, and Tm Hardy? Now those two could be twins. And who couldever forget the resemblance between Jennifer Jason Leigh and Jennifer Fonda in Single White Female. Terrifying film.

by Anonymousreply 901/31/2013

Bridget Fonda, R9.

I find some resemblance between Jennifer Lawrence and Mireille Enos (from THE KILLING). They could play sisters.

by Anonymousreply 1001/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!