Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

John McEnroe

Anyone remember the media coverage on him in the late 70s/early 80s? It was insane!

He was such a dick and had a weasel face. Married famous women (Tatum O'Neal and Patty Smyth).

Patty Smyth was involved with RIchard Hell and had a kid. I don't think Tatum O'Neal ever remarried.

by needed to be saidreply 2002/02/2013

Spoiled fucking brat, I bet his marriage to Tatum was a rolling coaster!

by needed to be saidreply 101/30/2013

JMac = Fugly troll.

by needed to be saidreply 201/30/2013

He was a good tennis player with a bad temper. That match he did with Bjorn Borg is one of the greatest moments in sports history.

by needed to be saidreply 301/30/2013

He also did copious lines of coke with Tatum.

by needed to be saidreply 402/01/2013

He wasn't boring and didn't try to appear as everybody's all American to get endorsements. He was good and fun to watch. Temper tantrums and all.

by needed to be saidreply 502/01/2013

McEnroe turned into quite the spoiled brat after reaching the top of the tennis heap, he dumped his longtime gf he'd had since college and fucked quite a number of model & starlets, many he used to share with competitors like Borg & Gerulaitis, before settling down with Tatum. Did a lot of drugs too mostly coke, as they all did.

His relationship with Tatum was based on their mutual love of partying and drugs which they both indulged in. She of course developed the addiction while he was mostly able to stop. His early days w/Smythe were also drug-fuelled and they were known to indulge in heavy partaking including snorting heroin - she's previously been hooked when with Hell and only stopped when she got pregnant with their daughter.

There was gossip that he'd had to be removed from a NY art-scene party because he was nearly out cold from all the smack he'd been snorting in the bathroom. This was the early 90s or so.

by needed to be saidreply 602/01/2013

I've always wondered if he's hung. Anyone know?

by needed to be saidreply 702/01/2013

He's Irish, so I think that answers your question, R7. I hated his tantrums, as they were so obviously fake and designed to psych out his opponents.

by needed to be saidreply 802/02/2013

He is a great tennis commentator and I always wanted to soothe his tempter with my dick in his ass.

by needed to be saidreply 902/02/2013

He was the subject matter of so many of my wank sessions when I was a young teenager, and have remained faithful ever since - I still find him vaguely sexy (as I do his ideal reincarnations in sneering on-court presences like Andy Murray). Go figure.

by needed to be saidreply 1002/02/2013

His daughter has a really neat fashion blog, and she seems sweet.

by needed to be saidreply 1102/02/2013

by needed to be saidreply 1202/02/2013

He wasn't attractive but he did have nice legs and a nice ass.

by needed to be saidreply 1302/02/2013

Just a very unpleasant guy.

by needed to be saidreply 1402/02/2013

Did Chrissie Evert fuck him and Jimmy Connors when she was married to that British queen?

by needed to be saidreply 1502/02/2013

My stepmother is a very repressed, uptight woman, but she loved skinny, angry, drugged-out John McEnroe and watched his every move.

by needed to be saidreply 1602/02/2013

by needed to be saidreply 1702/02/2013

Patty Smyth had Richard Hell? That bitch. He was a hot piece.

by needed to be saidreply 1802/02/2013

Massive jerk.

by needed to be saidreply 1902/02/2013

I remember when Tatum went to People Magazine and complained about McEnroe giving their son, who was around 15 at the time, a bare-assed spanking. Can you imagine him demonstrating his swing on your ass?!

by needed to be saidreply 2002/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!