Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Demand Celebrities Go F*ck Themselves

Let's see if I can lay this out for you people:

1. Hollywood celebrities took part in this gun control ad because murdered children and guns are bad. Right? Still following me?

2. They make millions from an industry that thrives on gun entertainment and films that glorify violence or trivialize gun safety. Savvy? ..and yes, we are all to blame for that one.

3. Their industry also overwhelmingly supports a President (screw the left and the right) whose foreign policy includes using drone weaponry, bombs, and bullets which kill children (that's bad, remember) in the Middle East. Yeah, all that stuff is still going on. Maybe you all have forgotten...

4. They also have body guards who are very well-armed (that means they carry guns)

Put all this nonsense together and you have...that's correct...H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y

by NSFW video from YouTubereply 1201/31/2013

Celebrities like ALL people in this country, are people who vote. The main distincition is that happen to have access to a public forum.

They, like ALL people in this country, are people with opinions, sometimes well-worded, sometimes not.

We don't have to listen but they, like ALL people in this country, will always have the right to voice their opinions and engage in public debate.

by NSFW video from YouTubereply 101/30/2013

I demand OP go fuck himself.

It's probably the only way he gets any action.

by NSFW video from YouTubereply 201/30/2013

I agree with R2.

by NSFW video from YouTubereply 301/30/2013

I think there are many, many reasons to tell celebrities to go to hell, but OP manages to leave them all out.

by NSFW video from YouTubereply 401/30/2013

I smell the Randidiot troll.

by NSFW video from YouTubereply 501/30/2013

Those who scream loudest about "H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y" and "truth" often mistake themselves for some sort of patriots; too often, though, they are just damaged half-wits with some crazy axe to grind.

by NSFW video from YouTubereply 601/30/2013

[quote]We don't have to listen but they, like ALL people in this country, will always have the right to voice their opinions and engage in public debate.

True. But when the same celebs who condemn gun violence in person also glorify gun violence in their movies and TV shows, we have both the right and the responsibility to call them out on their hypocrisy.

by NSFW video from YouTubereply 701/30/2013

"Their industry also overwhelmingly supports a President (screw the left and the right) whose foreign policy includes using drone weaponry, bombs, and bullets which kill children (that's bad, remember) in the Middle East. Yeah, all that stuff is still going on. Maybe you all have forgotten..."

I support Obama on anything he does

by NSFW video from YouTubereply 801/30/2013

King Obama again. Get off your hobbyhorse, you are so boring and limited.

Not all celebrities take part in violent movies anyway.

by NSFW video from YouTubereply 1001/31/2013

So... it's bad if they do the right thing for once and support gun control? I don't get it. If a child does pro-social behavior, you should reward them and give them attention. If their behavior is bad, ignore it. In this case the celebrities are doing the RIGHT thing.

OP, similarly, with your rightwing libertarian screeds that you keep bumping - I think it's best that everyone ignores you.

WHen you want to speak up for the freedom of the press, and a right for a child to be fed, educated and play, I'll support and pay attention to you.

by NSFW video from YouTubereply 1101/31/2013

Well lets see, if we fallow your thought to the logical conclusion, then practically everyone is guilty.

Video Games are made by game companies, so those programers and digital artists are also guilty.

Marking people sell the games and movies, so they should go to.

Then there are distributors and retail stores, and low paid sales staff, they know what they are selling so guilty as charged.

Then there is the land owner who owns the strip mall that just sells games and DVDs so he should go to.

How about the hair dressers and makeup artist too the stars, not like they don't know the title of the move.

Maybe the cab drivers, and pilots, should be next, not like they don't know who Mel Gibson is.

Don't forget country music, the gun and cowboys go hand and hand.

How about you who watch TV and buy products from commercial paid for by the blood money of Hollywood and country music?

by NSFW video from YouTubereply 1201/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.