Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lindsay does it again

Lordy, will this girl ever learn?

by Anonymousreply 5202/03/2013

I used to like her, even when she was stealing shit and getting arrested. But now it seems so boring, so everyday. She needs to find a new schtick.

by Anonymousreply 101/30/2013

I think she has some form of mental retardation.

by Anonymousreply 201/30/2013

I was just wondering that same thing R2. She seems permanently stuck in pre-adolescence. Did Dina do drugs during pregnancy?

by Anonymousreply 301/30/2013

She looks like shit. Is it alcohol bloat or what?

by Anonymousreply 401/30/2013

She's becoming a legend.

by Anonymousreply 501/30/2013

R4 Lindsay Lohan is not happy and she is self-destructive. Give her a break.

by Anonymousreply 601/30/2013

Looks like some kind of cartoon duck in that video

by Anonymousreply 701/30/2013

She looks so gross. She's been partying hard in England for a couple weeks acting like a groupie.

by Anonymousreply 801/30/2013

why doesnt she just go away already a lot of attention paid to a very moderate talent whose entire claim to fame is based on her being in like 2 movies

by Anonymousreply 901/30/2013

I don't think that Lindsay Lohan shoould be trashed so much by the press. This girl needs help. Really. It's a shame. She is weak and people who have a heart should not trash the weak all the fucking time!

There are real bitches out there that they are getting away, praised for their clothes, their career and their good taste...However, a bitch is not always the drunk and the deplorable one, remember that! Lindsay is a sensitive girl and everyone else in her place would have abandoned her mother or blamed her in public for her misery.

She is not a bad girl. She is screwed up, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 1001/30/2013

Did she go back to jail? I was listening to the reports this morning, but lost interest.

by Anonymousreply 1101/30/2013

R6, you've come to the wrong website.

TMZ has another video of Linds and White Oprah being turned away by an LA hotel after they got into town last night. Doesn't she owe the Chateau Marmont $50,000? The good hotels must have blackballed her.

I wonder if they ended up at Motel 6?

by Anonymousreply 1201/30/2013

I would be able to feel a little more sorry for her, R10, IF SHE WOULD STOP GETTING BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A CAR WHEN SHE'S FUCKED UP.

But she doesn't, so I'm not.

by Anonymousreply 1301/30/2013

"everyone else in her place would have abandoned her mother or blamed her in public for her misery. "

Seeing the truth about her druggy vampire of a mother, and getting away from her, would be the first step towards recovery. But no, it seems she's going to let Dina destroy her.

by Anonymousreply 1401/30/2013

Messing around with the court is not a good idea. I'm sure the court's patience has worn thin.

Lindsay's got balls and no brains.

by Anonymousreply 1501/30/2013

Fuck the poster who defends her. Lohan is evil. She blamed others for her crimes, completely innocent people who.had nothing to do with her shit.

by Anonymousreply 1601/30/2013

Why are her arms orange, yet her legs are white?

by Anonymousreply 1701/30/2013

Part of me agrees with r1 - this is getting old.

But ... the parents of the girl - the father is a terrible person and the mother is exploitative of her child. Literally pimps her out.

Lindsay will never leave Dina ... even if Dina dies, she'll always have Dina in her head so to speak.

One can interpret her self-destructive, suicidal behavior as a way of getting away from Dina.

by Anonymousreply 1801/30/2013

She needs to do at least a year of hard time. It will either fuck her up more or maybe clean her up. But at least she'd finally learn that she's accountable and it will get her away from her narcissistic bullshit celeb lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 1901/30/2013

"She's becoming a legend."

Sure, a legend....in her own mind!

by Anonymousreply 2001/30/2013

She looks more and more like a deeply unhappy person, probably because she's basically a call-girl these days. R19 is right - a break from the public gaze and from her mother's vile influence would do her a world of good. Can't see it happening though.

by Anonymousreply 2101/30/2013

I wish her the best, but she will never get beyond her issues as long as her mother is alive. Dina is an evil monster.

by Anonymousreply 2201/30/2013

Another waste of talent.

by Anonymousreply 2301/30/2013

Daddy's GF just gave birth to a baby boy today. Yet another Lohan walks (crawls) the earth.

by Anonymousreply 2401/30/2013

When will she learn? Why should she? In all these years, she's yet to have a single consequence.

by Anonymousreply 2501/30/2013

"But ... the parents of the girl - the father is a terrible person and the mother is exploitative of her child. Literally pimps her out."

She's an adult, not a child. If she's being pimped out, it's of her own free will.

Yeah, they're horrible parents, but you can't fully blame them anymore. You can't mostly blame them anymore. It's her responsibility to get her shit together.

by Anonymousreply 2601/30/2013

No there have been consequences - she's gone from being a A-list celebrity, with movies, co-starring with Meryl Streep, even platinum records, and million dollar endorsements (ProActive) to a call girl working for her and mom's next fix.

There have been consequences.

by Anonymousreply 2701/30/2013

R18, that sounds perfectly normal to me.

by Anonymousreply 2801/30/2013

[quote]a break from the public gaze and from her mother's vile influence would do her a world of good. Can't see it happening though.

Sure, everyone agrees with that. However, fame is addictive. And Lindsay (and probably her mother too) think that she's got to remain in the public eye to remain viable and avaiable for work. I realize that it's a convoluted way of dealing with things, but the Lohan family doesn't think straight. Besides, remaining in the public eye hasn't gotten Lindsay much except more trouble...and the Liz & Dick Lifetime movie.

And how is she flying first class and ditching court? Where the hell does Lindsay get her money to live life so expensively?

by Anonymousreply 2901/30/2013

Seems like another Amy Winehouse. Only a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 3001/30/2013

R27

Those aren't real consequences to the illegal activities she's been in court for. Those are, at best, side effects. They were not direct punishments for the crimes she's committed. Those things may have happened to her but she then still gets film/tv roles (as shitty as they are) and then has someone throw hundreds of thousands of dollars her way because he's fucked up too and feels sorry for her.

Until she has a direct consequence (ie jail time, etc) and is treated the way most other non-celebrity people would be treated, she isn't going to and will never learn a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 3101/30/2013

Jail is the only thing that will save her life.

by Anonymousreply 3201/30/2013

Nancy Grace just said that LiLo "could burn down the courthouse and all they'd do is send her to rehab."

I think she needs therapy. Jail wouldn't work. She's like a child who gets spanked then goes right back to drawing on the wall. She doesn't learn from her mistakes or the public humiliation accompanying them.

by Anonymousreply 3301/30/2013

[quote]And how is she flying first class and ditching court? Where the hell does Lindsay get her money to live life so expensively?

She's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 3401/30/2013

Broke down ho and her mom, the pimp.

As an outsider it is easy to judge. But when you grow up with that kind of parents in Hollywood your mind gets polluted with so much abuse, negativity, and destruction that it's hard to see the path out of this mess. At this point I do believe that only death will give her peace and a way out of this mess.

There is no point to pity her. Take her as what she is: A cautionary tale.

by Anonymousreply 3601/31/2013

You're crazy R35.

First, her ET Lifetime movie delivered only so-so ratings. No one actually wants to pay $ to see her in movies. Why bother when you can get her for free (her famewhoring).

Second, no one wants to hire her because she's an unprofessional cunt. In movies, if you don't show up on time and do your work, you lose thousands of dollars each minute.

Third, she is not an icon. She's a train-wreck and laughingstock.

However, everyone is rooting for her to go away and then if she does make a comeback, people might be more forgiving, that's true.

by Anonymousreply 3701/31/2013

I can't even keep up anymore. I don't even remember what the hell she's going to court for. Still, I wish her the very best.

by Anonymousreply 3801/31/2013

Interesting tidbit at the end of the Radar article:

[quote]The judge also shared that sadly, she had faced off against Lohan in court for the final time, as she will be retiring on March 1.

Isn't this the judge everyone said would not put her in jail as she tends to be lenient?

by Anonymousreply 3901/31/2013

After arriving in L.A.,Lindsay and her mom were turned away from two hotels.

by Anonymousreply 4001/31/2013

Baby dykes seem to be obsessed with Lindsay.

I just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 4101/31/2013

I could see it back in her heyday R41 but now she is just bloated with bad cosmetic surgery and orange, streaky skin.

She used to be quite pretty.

by Anonymousreply 4201/31/2013

I think the last time she looked OK was for the photoshoot for her Vanity Fair cover about three years ago. I don't think she'd had any plastic surgery yet and the bloat hadn't set in.

by Anonymousreply 4301/31/2013

I think she has bulimia bloat.

by Anonymousreply 4402/01/2013

die already.

by Anonymousreply 4502/01/2013

yeah you are probably right. still, she should die already.

by Anonymousreply 4702/01/2013

Considering her parents, I think she has every right to be even crazier that she already is.

by Anonymousreply 4802/01/2013

this chick is the hottest tranniest mess ever...i think she's beyond turning things around

by Anonymousreply 4902/01/2013

More bruising on Lindsay -- note where the bruising is --

In the upper back of her left side (1st pic); inside of the upper right thigh (2nd pic).

FWIW - Lindsay and Mom (after having been turned away a several hotels) ended up in the Beverly Hills Hotels while staying in LA - owned by you guessed it - The Sultan of Brunei.

by Anonymousreply 5002/03/2013

Is there any way she can turn things around,though?

No-one will cast her in anything because they can't insure her. The mother isn't going to go away any time soon. The call-girl rumors are out there now, and her face is fucked. She looks like a completely different person.

by Anonymousreply 5102/03/2013

r51 - no she's circling the drain; wouldn't be surprised if she ended up in a really bad situation she died from and Dina was then paid off.

So sad!

by Anonymousreply 5202/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.