Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How Is Phyllis Schlafly Still Alive?

And why did she come back and get so much media attention again in the last two years? She was just on television crying about men always being painted as rapists, and not women.

by Anonymousreply 1201/30/2013

Evil lives on.

by Anonymousreply 101/29/2013

Idiots like Diane Rehm still invite her to speak on her show.

Schlafly is the most butch lesbian I ever met. Seriously, I've met lesbian auto mechanics that look like Twinkerbell beside Schlafly. And her son is gay, you know. Sons always inherit from the mom.

by Anonymousreply 201/29/2013

Cunts never die.

by Anonymousreply 301/29/2013

Can you imagine if she had been a black slave? She would have been bitching at Lincoln about freeing them when all those white folk needed to be waited on. She is a disgusting POS.

by Anonymousreply 401/29/2013

She was always so cunty about women having the right to be in the military. Her head must be exploding.

I hope Illinois sees gay marriage before she dies, even better would be gay marriage for the whole U.S.

by Anonymousreply 501/29/2013

I don't know the age of the ol'broad, but most people who live a long life it is because of genetics combined with clean, healthy living. Along with due caution in things like driving. We just buried a loved one three days ago who was just almost 40. She was a heavy smoker and used alcohol and pot, while constantly overmedicating with pain pills, anti-depressants, anti-anxiety drugs, sleeping pills and no-telling-what that she got from going from doctor to doctor. It was a way of life that I tried to warn her against to no avail.

by Anonymousreply 601/29/2013

I think Ms Schafly is 88 going on 89.

A few years ago, Washington University in St. Louis gave her an honorary degree. People walked out, booed or turned their backs on her during the ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 701/29/2013

She and Cheney sacrifice virgins to the same dark lord.

by Anonymousreply 801/29/2013

I want these assholes to live long enough to see Jesus' second coming on John the Beloved's tummy.

by Anonymousreply 901/29/2013

The wife of the dean who awarded the honorary degree refused to talk to her husband after he awarded it. It was a big deal to everyone there, r7.

by Anonymousreply 1001/30/2013

Hateful people who have personality disorders have remarkably strong constitutions and more energy than they know what to do with. This energy is used to continuously assail people who aren't like them and threaten some fragile, yet very idiosyncratically defined way of life.

by Anonymousreply 1101/30/2013

It's ironic that women who are leaders against the feminist movement are themselves strong independent women. No man going to rule her.

I assume she's still alive because her gay son makes sure she lives right.

by Anonymousreply 1201/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!