Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I Just Started Watching A Show That Came Out Several Years Ago...

I don't want to say what show it is, because someone might post a spoiler. Anyway, it's past its 5th season now on TV, and I'm currently watching season 3. Is there anyway I can find information online about the show ONLY UP TO season 3? I could go to, but I'm not sure how to filter the comments, and some shows don't even have any discussion before a year or two ago. I'd love to read discussions about seasons 1 and 2, but I'm afraid that any searches I do will reveal things to me about later seasons, characters dying or leaving the show, etc. I don't want to find out ANYTHING spoilerish.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide, DL!

by Anonymousreply 1001/30/2013

wikipedia the show. They usually break it down by season.

by Anonymousreply 101/29/2013

Do not look at anything.

I made the mistake of reading a couple of articles about Fringe when I was watching the first season. The article contained a huge reveal.

That sucked.

by Anonymousreply 201/29/2013

What R2 said.

by Anonymousreply 301/29/2013

King Henry dies in the end. He executes just about everyone around him over the course of the Tudors.

Except Henry Cavill, who I would fuck mercilessly forthwith.

by Anonymousreply 401/29/2013

Jack gets married and has a baby and Liz dates Matt Damon, among others.

by Anonymousreply 501/30/2013

OP, I Have a feeling I know what show you're talking about. If I were you I would not even post in this thread anymore, because some asshole will figure out what show you're talking about and spoil it for you.

by Anonymousreply 601/30/2013

Depending on the show, it might have recaps and discussion boards on Television Without Pity. The boards are moderated to a pathological degree but they are vigilant about people not posting spoilers.

AV Club also does recaps and discussions of certain shows. You can view the comments chronologically, that way you would know at what point to stop reading them.

by Anonymousreply 701/30/2013

Kaiser Soze is played by the actor with the same initials.

by Anonymousreply 801/30/2013

Use the Wayback Machine. Go to whatever forum you want the year the third season aired. no spoilers, guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 901/30/2013

Why don't you just watch and enjoy the friggin' show? Damn, talk about a tempest in a teapot.

by Anonymousreply 1001/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!