Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Brown compares himself to crucified Jesus

Chris Brown threw himself back into the headlines Monday night when he posted an Instagram picture of a painting of Jesus Christ on the cross and wrote, "Painting the way I feel today. Focus on what matters!"

The controversial singer was already back in the news thanks to an alleged fight over a West Hollywood parking space that reportedly took place between Brown and singer Frank Ocean.

by Anonymousreply 901/29/2013

Dead or in jail by the end of the decade. Throw Rihanna into the mix also.

by Anonymousreply 101/29/2013

Remember when Kanye literally posed as Jesus on the fucking cross on the cover of Rolling Stone, crown of thorns and all?

I'm an atheist and even I was somehow offended by the sheer narcissism of it all.

by Anonymousreply 201/29/2013

You just can't become that big of an asshole, if you have any perception of self-awareness.

by Anonymousreply 301/29/2013

Let's nail him to a couple of boards and see what happens on the third day.

by Anonymousreply 401/29/2013

Perception OR self-awareness. Fuck!

by Anonymousreply 501/29/2013

@R!, you are correct. Can't see it ending any other way.

by Anonymousreply 601/29/2013

One might think it's presumptuous to compare yourself to Jesus, but he's right, Jesus was also known for starting brawls over petty conflicts, and slapping his bitches around whenever they sassed him. The similarity to Brown is uncanny!

by Anonymousreply 701/29/2013

He's on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 801/29/2013

That poor martyred innocent! The comparison to Jesus is just... Jesus frequently jumped people in parking lots with his disciples acting as his goon squad.

by Anonymousreply 901/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!