Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

CABARET will be released on home video and blu ray February 5th. Join Liza and cast members as they remember the iconic Bob Fosse film.

by Anonymousreply 13701/29/2015

I really hope Liza will NOT be sober for this.

by Anonymousreply 101/29/2013

They are also at the Ziegfeld in NY on Thurs night for a screening hosted by Turner Movie Classics. I would die. Still amazing after all these years and on that screen would be incredible.

by Anonymousreply 201/29/2013

Amen R1.. she may not be.

by Anonymousreply 301/29/2013

Hey Marisha, let'sh have shome shcrewdriversh and a couple bumpsh before we go on. It'll be jusht like old timesh!

by Anonymousreply 401/29/2013

Will Joel and Liza officially come out?

by Anonymousreply 501/29/2013

I think we need a poll here forecasting Liza's condition tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 601/29/2013

And after this, at 1:00PM ET, you can watch Hillary on Andrea Mitchell's show on MSNBC!!!

My prediction: Hillary will be sober.

by Anonymousreply 801/29/2013

There damn well better be a Lady Sings the Blues reunion too or else NBC is racist.

by Anonymousreply 901/29/2013

jon you comin down?

by Anonymousreply 1001/29/2013

Tim...u know NYC is no longer my Lady.

by Anonymousreply 1101/29/2013

I don't like this movie or the music - - just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 1201/29/2013

What good is shitting alone in your room...

by Anonymousreply 1301/29/2013

I fucking HATE this movie!

by Anonymousreply 1401/29/2013

But R9, the simpe fact is that Lady Sings the Blues is just not as good a movie as Cabaret. But youy already knew that.

by Anonymousreply 1501/29/2013

Please please please let Liza go on with Kathie Lee and Hoda!

by Anonymousreply 1601/29/2013

Sweet merciful crap.

by Anonymousreply 1801/29/2013

Will Ricky Renee who played the drag queen be there? Still alive?

by Anonymousreply 1901/29/2013

If you google recent photos of Michael York, you will see him using yellow-lensed "Blue Blocker" sunglasses, popular in the 70s.

This type of sunglass is usually used for macular degeneration of the eye, a condition that leads to blindness.

by Anonymousreply 2001/29/2013

Have they been on yet?

by Anonymousreply 2101/30/2013

Poor Michael York! I thought it was some minor character from the movie that they'd dug up; and what's with the tan socks?! Time is harsh.

by Anonymousreply 2301/30/2013

I MISSED IT!!! Can someone post a link to the video?

by Anonymousreply 2401/30/2013

You can watch it here:

by Anonymousreply 2501/30/2013

Loved the way that chipmunk cheeked mistress of Lauer just cut them off. Cannot stand her. One reason I never watch Today.

by Anonymousreply 2601/30/2013

My god Michael York is unrecognizable!

by Anonymousreply 2701/30/2013

Looks like Liza has lost some weight.

by Anonymousreply 2801/30/2013

I think "Lady Sings the Blues" is a lot more fun to watch and have rewatched it more than this.

by Anonymousreply 2901/30/2013

Seriously? 5, maybe 6 minutes? And cut off so RUDELY! why even bother? Berenson is still gorgeous, grey looks chipper as ever, liza is liza and I wish Michael York all the best.

by Anonymousreply 3001/30/2013

Cabaret was a favorite of our whole family -- Dad and Mom took us out of school to see it first-run -- and I left the screening in love.

Years later, and for years after, whenever I would bring my latest girlfriend home to meet my parents, Dad would always ask, "But what about your boyfriend, Michael York?"

Today, mainly because of age -- his and mine -- I realize I still love him, and wish I could curl up in his lap and hug him.

Health and Happiness my sweet Michael!

by Anonymousreply 3101/30/2013

Liza looks like she's had a stroke; her mouth is lopsided.

by Anonymousreply 3201/30/2013

is Joel Grey gay?

by Anonymousreply 3301/30/2013

R32 I've noticed this too!:( Saw her two weeks ago and she looked great...

by Anonymousreply 3401/30/2013

Oh! Now they are with Hoda!

by Anonymousreply 3501/30/2013

R32, her mouth has been that way for a while - it's either from her bout with encephalitis or some bad work done.

by Anonymousreply 3601/30/2013

Liza's always had a bit of a lopsided mouth, r32. But today she looked like she got snagged by a fishhook.

by Anonymousreply 3701/30/2013

She was all slumped in the chair too.

by Anonymousreply 3801/30/2013

Helmut Griem was the best thing about CABARET -- and he's croaked.

by Anonymousreply 3901/30/2013

I hope Liza's ok. She's 66 years old and has never stopped smoking like a chimney. She's definitely at an age where a cigarette habit catches up with a person.

by Anonymousreply 4001/30/2013

Helmut Griem ---- *swoon*

by Anonymousreply 4101/30/2013

More L*I*Z*A this morning on that Gifford woman's show. Continue with the stars of CABARET!

by Anonymousreply 4201/30/2013

I agree R41-- also *swoon* material in Visconti's THE DAMNED. RIP. I wonder what happened to Fritz Wepper who played Fritz, the giglio in love with Marisa Berenson's character?

by Anonymousreply 4301/30/2013

by Anonymousreply 4401/30/2013

R25. Thanks for posting the link.

Damn, Cabaret--one of the landmark movies of all time, NBC has the four major stars to talk and reminisce...and they give them all of five friggin minutes.

That was disgraceeful. Isn't there anyone with some influence on the 'Today' staff who said, "Hey let's make this segemnt longer...or if need be, take a commercial break and then come back for a few more minutes with these four major stars?"

by Anonymousreply 4501/30/2013

Okay, so 'Today' broght the 'Cabaret' cast back for the Kathie Lee & Hoda hour and gave them another four minutes. Kathie Lee actually did a pretty good job of interviewing them (Hoda didn't have a whole lot to say). And Savannah Guthrie on the earlier Today interview wasn't all that good.

by Anonymousreply 4601/30/2013

Liza's lip looks like botox gone bad - like they hit the wrong area

by Anonymousreply 4701/30/2013

Helmut Berger also worked with Visconti. For some reason I thought he was also in "Cabaret", I guess not.

Micheal York looked terrible, what illness does he have besides macular degeneration? MC doesn't make a person blow up, he looked so swollen, as if he's on steroids for some other illness.

"Today" sucks, they give more time to reality show trash, but not the stars of a classic film?! Giving the four of them such little time was a disgrace.

Perhaps the cast will be making the morning show rounds the rest of this week.

by Anonymousreply 4801/30/2013

Did Joel Grey wear those fucking stupid glasses he and Chita Rivera keep hawking on morning television?

by Anonymousreply 4901/30/2013

Michael York has Multiple Myeloma.

by Anonymousreply 5001/30/2013

As a young man, Michael York was so striking, perhaps not classically handsome but very good looking, even beautiful.

Damn, multiple myeloma is a tough disease.

by Anonymousreply 5101/30/2013

R49- It's Rita NOT Chita.

by Anonymousreply 5201/30/2013

I believe this pic is from the Cabaret premiere. Marisa and Liza looking 70s glam, with Liza's bff Halston.

Damn, Halston was hot!

by Anonymousreply 5301/30/2013

Even up until a few years ago, Michael York was stunningly good looking. His appearance today was shocking, but what courage it must take for an actor to appear, completely ignoring vanity, on a national TV show. I admire him greatly. He has always been a class act (and a total fox): Married forever, active in theater education, accessible to fans. My sincere best wishes for his comfort and happiness.

by Anonymousreply 5401/30/2013

I misread the lead at the link and thought it said "'Cabaret' cast reunites in horror of 40th anniversary".

by Anonymousreply 5501/30/2013

Michael York romantically pursued a very hot male friend of mine about 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5601/30/2013

I wish I could be there Thursday for the free screening at the Ziegfeld (where it premiered back on February 13, 1972.) What a memorable night that will be.

Alas, all passes have been taken.

Attendees, please give a full report right here on Thursday night. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 5701/30/2013

Who was drunker: Kathie Lee or Liza?

by Anonymousreply 5801/30/2013

Liza and Kathie Lee were fine. Hoda, on the other hand, was absolutely plastered.

by Anonymousreply 5901/30/2013

YOU try working next to her sober!

by Anonymousreply 6001/30/2013

The first time I saw the movie was at the Ziegfeld. Still have the souvenir program which was interesting as those were usually sold at road show engagements. CABARET was not a reserved seat run.

R53- Unless that picture was taken at an after party, that was not what Liza wore to the premiere in NY. She wore a white halter Halston with a fur stole and matching fur hat. The picture might be for the Los Angeles premiere.

by Anonymousreply 6101/30/2013

My gosh, Joel Grey looks amazing! He's almost 81, and he looked the best of all of them (well, Marissa looks good, but she's clearly had work done). I can't get over how youthful he seemed.

Poor Michael York - what a shock that was.

by Anonymousreply 6201/30/2013

R33 Joel Grey is bi leaning towards guys. Marisa Berenson is still fabulous, I would do that in a second. Now I know why straight guys hit on older women,she's still so sexy.Liza was fabulous.Her facial fillers make her look weird but she is so endearingly kooky and warm that I forgive Empress Liza all her trepasses.

Now that was Michael York? Poor Basil, he looked terrible. He had a pair of brass ones for going on anyway,he's quite the trooper.One of my favorite DL stories is about the guy who had the affair with York when he was a young student.It's such a charming and gripping ale that Heavy Whalestein should make it into a gay version of Damage.;)

by Anonymousreply 6301/30/2013

Liza gets Oscar!

Notice her little smirk to Papa when they announce Diana Ross. It's around the 39-40 mark on video.

by Anonymousreply 6401/30/2013

Poor, beautiful Michael York looked like some old guy you'd avoid at my mom's assisted living home.

by Anonymousreply 6501/30/2013

"I believe this pic is from the Cabaret premiere. Marisa and Liza looking 70s glam, with Liza's bff Halston.

Damn, Halston was hot!"

They all look great!

Look at Marisa's gorgeous hair! And it was ALL hers, she never wore wigs or supplemental hair, in fact, I don't think there were extensions back when she was modeling! Now and then she wore a wig for a magazine shoot, but mostly that was all her hair. Marisa and her late sister Berry had great hair!

Marisa was one of my fave models. I have some vintage VOGUE mags with Marisa on the covers.

by Anonymousreply 6601/30/2013

For those of us who missed the story of the guy who had the affair with Michael York, can you give us a recap, please, r63?

by Anonymousreply 6701/30/2013

My GOD, what a bunch of fabulous performances that year for Best Actresses.

IIRC, Cicily Tyson and Diana Ross canceled each other out since they were both black and the Academy could barely handle one, let alone two black actress. They split the vote.

Maggie Smith and Liv Ullmann (sp) did the same with the European vote.

Liza it was, and I think she knew it going in that night.

by Anonymousreply 6801/30/2013

Maybe Michael York appeared for this reunion because he couldn't see himself in the mirror and didn't know how he looked.

by Anonymousreply 6901/30/2013

R69 Or maybe, unlike most actors, he's just not that vain.

by Anonymousreply 7001/30/2013

Love you R70!

by Anonymousreply 7101/30/2013

R67 It was nothing terribly salacious. Hopefully the original poster will fill in the blanks. This happened before Austin Powers,probably in the late 80s,early 90s. The place was Britain,specifically a university town in England.Our hero was attending university and met Mr York. York was charmed and ended up in his hotel room and the two made love. Needless to say that was not the last encounter between them. Our hero ran into him somewhere and was barely acknowledge by York at first. then I think they went at it again! It was a moment in time and York went on to bed other twinks and remain lovingly devoted to his longtime wife. Who is not a beard but his best friend and longtime lover as well. He just likes the homosex....and who can blame him!

by Anonymousreply 7201/30/2013

Let's talk some more about Herr Griem, aka Der Schwoonmeister!

by Anonymousreply 7301/30/2013

Screw Maximillian.

I have.

Those words were burned into my 15 year old brain all those years ago.

by Anonymousreply 7401/30/2013

Does anyone think Liza under-sang her part? She claims she did because the character wasn't supposed to be a big talent. So what, when people go to a theater to see a musical, they deserve to be entertained by the performers' best efforts. But what I'm wondering, is can anyone even tell that she's holding back? I wouldn't have thought she was except for her saying she did.

by Anonymousreply 7501/30/2013

Omg, R74. I remember those words too! Same age as you.

And R64. Liza won the Oscar with Desi Arnaz, Jr. as her date sitting beside her.

by Anonymousreply 7601/30/2013

R75. Liza held back? Well, she was fucking fabulous holding back!

by Anonymousreply 7701/30/2013

Actually, the dialogue goes:

Brian - Screw Maximillian

Sally - I do.

Brian - So do I.

by Anonymousreply 7801/30/2013

What good is sitting alone in your room? Come hear the music play. Life is a Cabaret, old chum, Come to the Cabaret.

Put down the knitting, The book and the broom. Time for a holiday. Life is Cabaret, old chum, Come to the Cabaret.

Come taste the wine, Come hear the band. Come blow your horn, Start celebrating; Right this way, Your table's waiting

No use permitting soem prophet of doom To wipe every smile away. Come hear the music play. Life is a Cabaret, old chum, Come to the Cabaret!

I used to have a girlfriend known as Elsie With whom I shared Four sordid rooms in Chelsea

She wasn't what you'd call A blushing flower... As a matter of fact She rented by the hour.

The day she died the neighbors came to snicker: "Well, thats what comes from to much pills and liquor."

But when I saw her laid out like a Queen She was the happiest...corpse... I'd ever seen.

I think of Elsie to this very day. I'd remember how'd she turn to me and say: "What good is sitting alone in your room? Come hear the music play. Life is a Cabaret, old chum, Come to the Cabaret."

And as for me, I made up my mind back in Chelsea, When I go, I'm going like Elsie.

Start by admitting From cradle to tomb Isn't that long a stay. Life is a Cabaret, old chum, Only a Cabaret, old chum, And I love a Cabaret!

by Anonymousreply 7901/30/2013

[quote]Notice her little smirk to Papa when they announce Diana Ross. It's around the 39-40 mark on video.

Funny, Liza and Diana Ross used to party together at 54 all the time.

by Anonymousreply 8001/30/2013

On what planet are any of them considered major stars, aside from Liza?

by Anonymousreply 8101/30/2013

I'm sure the "smirk" was imagined, most people acknowledge Diana did a great job with the role. Even if it turned out to be a fluke.

by Anonymousreply 8201/30/2013

R64 Earlier in the evening, Rock Hudson did a brief presentation of the nominated actresses. Diana got huge applause when they played the clip of MY MAN. Liza got huge applause too, but the clips they showed of her were all with her mother.

Then, to add insult to injury, Rock essentially said that Liza had the edge because she's Judy's daughter.

Minnelli was very pissed, but she made up with Rock afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 8301/30/2013

I didn't know Helmut Griem (the hot Baron) died, and it was nearly a decade ago! Wiki and imdb don't list a cause of death, does anyone know what it was?

by Anonymousreply 8401/30/2013

Auto-erotic asphyxiation while listening to "Tomorrow Belongs to Me" one too many times.

by Anonymousreply 8501/30/2013

R81. Let's just say the movie is iconic and the actors in the movie are celebrated as big stars.

Liza is a star. Joel Grey is a star. Michael York was a star in his day. Marisa Berenson was barely an actress at the time. But she was fabulous and a star in her day

by Anonymousreply 8601/30/2013

[quote]I'm sure the "smirk" was imagined, most people acknowledge Diana did a great job with the role. Even if it turned out to be a fluke.

When Liza was asked if she had a chance to win the Oscar, she told the reporter, "Diana Ross".

by Anonymousreply 8701/30/2013

Joel Grey is almost 81? I had no idea he was that old.

I don't watch the Today show, but I watched this segment online because I wanted to see all four Cabaret stars together. I agree the segment could have been longer. Any piece of shit reality idiot like Kim Kardashian gets at least 20 minutes but only 5 minutes for the four (award-winning and very accomplished) stars of one of the greatest films ever made? That's inexcusable. Still, it was great to see them all together but I felt bad for Michael York, who obviously isn't well.

That Hoda woman is seriously butt-ugly and I haven't seen Kathie Lee in years, but she is just as annoying as ever.

by Anonymousreply 8801/30/2013

R88. I agree about the limited time the Cabaret stars got on the Today Show; however, they were on Today twice in one morning:

The first interview with Savannah Guthrie for five minutes...and then the fourth hour of Today with Kathie Lee and Hoda for another four minutes.

For interview purposes, I think it would have been more interesting to have the Cabaret stars on for one long interview segment instead of breaking it up into two sort of frivilous segments. But 'Today' wanted more bang for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 8901/30/2013

Poor Michael York, I would never have recognized him if they hadn't said who he was.

by Anonymousreply 9001/30/2013

Did Joel and Michael any of the NYC glory holes after the Today Show? Poor Michael with his now withered looks that might be the only tricks he pulls.

by Anonymousreply 9101/30/2013

It took the first 4 minutes of the segment for Liza to get her shit together and say something vaguely articulate.

I shudder to think what she must look like without any makeup.

by Anonymousreply 9201/30/2013

Michael York has myeloma, a cancer of the bones. The best prescribed treatment is large doses of steroids, which is why he now looks like the Elephant Man.

Hopefully it is working and once the myeloma is in remission he will no longer need the steroids.

Unfortunately, myeloma is fatal in over 85% of the cases, and it is a rapidly advancing disease, so this may be Michael's last public appearance(s).

Now, when do we get "Something for Everyone" on DVD???

by Anonymousreply 9301/31/2013

Is anyone going to the screning at the Ziegfeld tonight?

by Anonymousreply 9401/31/2013

John Kander is going. I had friends who tried to get passes but they were all gone.

by Anonymousreply 9501/31/2013

^ yes, R7

by Anonymousreply 9601/31/2013

Wow, very cool, R95. I'll be there as well, looking forward to it! I'm leaving work early so I can get in line for a good seat (I know, MARY!)

by Anonymousreply 9801/31/2013

Michael York is gay. He was best friends with a friend of mine - a straight, very gay friendly, fun and handsome actor who had secondary roles in a few famous films and he would talk about Michael being gay like it was no big secret and everybody knew it (no one seemed to care, Michael's career - even then - was behind him. I'll bet he's upset about the cancer. BTW he never had anything to say bad about Michael. He seemed like a normal everyday guy and had his own life.

by Anonymousreply 9901/31/2013

Have a bootleg copy of Something for Everyone on DVD... Michael York in those short shorts.. legs to die for!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 10001/31/2013

R93 Multiple myeloma is cancer of the bone MARROW, not bone cancer. Peter Boyle also had it.

by Anonymousreply 10101/31/2013

Seems like a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 10201/31/2013

I'm going too! I love living in NYC for moments like these. I think it will be seriously fun, AND freakshow fun!

by Anonymousreply 10301/31/2013

What about Michael York's kiss with hottie Anthony Higgins in Something for Everyone?

Hal Prince must have masturbated while editing that scene.

by Anonymousreply 10401/31/2013

First, R97, no one is believing the "young masculine gay" thing. Except in your own imagination.

Second, we know it's 2013 more than you do. You can't even imagine going to high school next year.

Finally - and this may be tricky - the title of the thread gives you a clue as to what will be discussed. So if you don't know who Liza Minnelli is, then perhaps you should find something else to do.

by Anonymousreply 10501/31/2013

So, how was it?

by Anonymousreply 10602/01/2013

From another thread:

There was an overflow of patrons and many turned away last night. DVD's of the new print were given out although one guy was given a copy of ANNIE GET YOUR GUN?! instead of CABARET. Nice pre show interviews with the cast.

Liza's right side of her face looked swollen.

by Anonymousreply 10802/01/2013

It was great. Sat a few rows ahead of Michael Musto. Crowd gave a standing ovation to Liza. There was a 20 min Q&A before the movie started. Joel Gray was the best. Very animated and told good stories about the rehearsals. Didn’t know it was actually filmed in Germany.

We had VIP tickets and came in right at 7:00pm. There was a huge line waiting to get in which seemed very strange given that the theater was completely full. I guess they just overbooked.

by Anonymousreply 10902/01/2013

The other interesting thing Liza said is that Michael York's character in the original play wasn't gay. They changed that for the movie.

by Anonymousreply 11002/01/2013

That's true.. and the character only became bisexual in the movie and on stage when the first Broadway revival (Joel Grey, Alyson Reed) was on the boards in 1987. A beautiful ballad, "Why Should I Wake Up?" w was originally sung by Bert Convy but replaced by another Kander and Ebb song "Don't Go." That song was about Cliff's need to have Sally in his life but was not a full out romantic declaration of love like "Why Should I Wake Up?" had been in the original production.

by Anonymousreply 11102/01/2013

[quote]Brian: Screw Maximillian Sally: I do. Brian: So do I.

I was just a kid when I saw this film. That piece of dialogue rocked my world.

by Anonymousreply 11202/01/2013

Liza looks terrific here,but what on earth happened to Michael York - I suppose time catches up with all of us, he looks like an old man slumped there, even dressed like an oldster. He seems to have been unwell. He looked fine when I met him 6 or 7 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 11302/01/2013

"The other interesting thing Liza said is that Michael York's character in the original play wasn't gay. They changed that for the movie."

Michael York's character was based on "Berlin Stories" author Christopher Isherwood, who was gay, gay, gay.

by Anonymousreply 11402/01/2013

r113, have you even read this thread??

by Anonymousreply 11502/01/2013

It was really awesome, Liza was charming and funny (although I was worried she was going to choke at one point) and Joel was talkative and funny. The cast obviously had a close bond. IN ADDITION, the movie holds up - it was great seeing it on a big screen.

by Anonymousreply 11602/01/2013

R112 the original dialogue was Fuck Maximillian. It was dubbed later to "screw". Same with Babs in Owl and the Pussycat. The word Fuck was cut making nonsense of the scene.

by Anonymousreply 11702/01/2013

Young feminine twit, R107, still no one is believing the masculine thing.

Not having a hissyfit just calling you out on your tired shit.

by Anonymousreply 11802/01/2013

More Minnelli and company at the screening last night.

by Anonymousreply 11902/01/2013

The evening last night sucked if you didn't get there early. They had to have known it was woefully overbooked, but left everyone standing in the cold when they could easily have announced at 7 that not everyone would get in. They made us wait until we reached the entrance, then mumbled "the seats are taken" while throwing a DVD at us. (And it was "Annie Get Your Gun," "Showboat"and two others in one package.) Left a lot of disgruntled souls on the street.

by Anonymousreply 12002/01/2013

Friends who had special VIP tickets said it was a great time. Apparently many seats were reserved which left so many out in the cold. That's sad that people had to wait for hours, didn't get in as they overbooked the place. I agree, R120, sloppy way for them to handle this.

by Anonymousreply 12102/01/2013

Who is Louise Quick in the photos on She looks familiar!

by Anonymousreply 12202/01/2013

R122-Fosse dancer. She was one of the Kit Kat girls in the movie. The other American dancer Kathryn Doby was also in CABARET. Dobie was in PIPPIN on Broadway. Both Louise Quick and Kathryn Dobie became choreographers and specialized in recreating the "Fosse style."

by Anonymousreply 12302/01/2013

Marisa Berenson must have stayed in great shape after all these years. She didn't become a casualty like a lot of the models in her day.

by Anonymousreply 12403/01/2013

Whatever happened to Marisa's sister, Beri? She's been flying under the radar for a while now. Remember when the Berenson sisters were towering figures in the world of pop culture? Talk about crash and burn...

by Anonymousreply 12503/01/2013

You're one sick fuck, r125. I love you!

by Anonymousreply 12603/01/2013

Liza is really trying to hide the left side of her face with her coat. WTF is going on?

by Anonymousreply 12703/01/2013

Berry Berenson was killed in a plane crash on 9-11-2001, r125.

by Anonymousreply 12803/01/2013

R127- Liza had surgery on her mouth. She did not have a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 12903/01/2013

That's so weird, r128. The attack on the twin towers happened the same day! What are the odds?

by Anonymousreply 13003/01/2013

Despite his marriage I always just knew Michael York was gay, and to his credit, he often played gay characters, but one could in those days without too any fuss, whereas now with these new actors its all a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 13103/01/2013

Leonard Whiting's wonderful naked ass notwithstanding, Michael York was so hot in Zeferelli's "Romeo and Juliet" (screened uncut in my ninth grade English class)

Be well, hot Tybault, thou catcher of rats!

by Anonymousreply 13203/01/2013

It is still amazing after forty something years that Marisa and Liza are still friends. Splendid.

by Anonymousreply 13303/05/2013

Who was Michael York married to?

by Anonymousreply 13403/05/2013

I'm surprised to see Desi Arnaz, Jr. as her beau in that Oscars clip. He loved to escort his bitches to the award shows.

by Anonymousreply 13503/05/2013

Liza said she wouldn't attend with that liar Grey

by Anonymousreply 13601/29/2015

Michael York is unrecognizable due to illness. The poor man. I wish him the best.

Marisa Berenson is unrecognizable, too. In her case, it's due to plastic surgery. I would never have known it was her. She had a unique beauty in her younger days. But she looks nothing like herself now. Her original face is gone.

Liza looks like a stroke victim.

Joel Grey still looks good because he has ALWAYS looked like a little old man. Age hasn't changed him because he's always looked old and scrawny and wizened.

by Anonymousreply 13701/29/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!