Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Preditory gaylings (male Lolita syndrome) ... your (&my) experience

thank God like most adults, I can recognize and pity some poor frustrated gayling who sees a man with things like hair and muscles and money and is dilusional enough to think someone with a junior college or state university degree has anything to offer on a continuaing basis.

I just wish they would get the hint that temporary amusement is not attraction... that i am not going to pay their way in life... and that clothes that reek of cigarettes and double splenda frappachino is as off-putting as incessent use of "meh" and "ewwwwwwww" as descriptive language.

by Anonymousreply 5301/30/2013

What are you trying to say, OP?

by Anonymousreply 101/29/2013

predit bump

by Anonymousreply 201/29/2013

shreeeeeeee k eeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee K

by Anonymousreply 301/29/2013

OP: Delusional old queen who things the young set wants him.

And FYI: a rug is not hair, and pec and calf implants are not muscles.

by Anonymousreply 401/29/2013

[quote]is dilusional enough to think someone with a junior college or state university degree has anything to offer on a continuaing basis

Maybe they could offer some basic spelling lessons, OP?

by Anonymousreply 501/29/2013

Gramps is complaining about people who attended junior college, and yet he misspelled delusional and predatory. What a buffoon.

by Anonymousreply 601/29/2013

For a more coherent discussion of this question see Fran Lebowitz's essay "Notes on Trick."

by Anonymousreply 701/29/2013

Don't forget "continuing" and "incessant", r6.

This has to be a troll post.

by Anonymousreply 801/29/2013

Not to mention "continuaing" R6. I guess spelling isn't a priority at Sanford. ;)

by Anonymousreply 901/29/2013

Y'all I think we have a distinct "gayling hater" troll.

This is the same OP who posted some babble about 'gaylings working the graveyard shift at Starbucks', also today.

by Anonymousreply 1001/29/2013

I thought you meant graylings.

by Anonymousreply 1101/29/2013

OP. Masters Degree from UC Berkley and a great career here. I guess I really lucked out with my degree from a "state" university.

by Anonymousreply 1201/29/2013

But you can't spell "Berkeley" correctly. What a tool.

by Anonymousreply 1301/29/2013

[quote] Masters Degree from UC Berkley

Berkley.

BWWWAAAA hahahahah hahahahaha hhahahaha hahahahaha hahahaah

by Anonymousreply 1401/29/2013

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 1501/29/2013

[quote]This is the same OP who posted some babble about 'gaylings working the graveyard shift at Starbucks', also today.

Both threads make reference to " splenda frappachino."

It's the anti-gayling/splenda frappachino troll (or AGSFT, for short!)

by Anonymousreply 1601/29/2013

mhb

by Anonymousreply 1701/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 1801/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 1901/29/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2001/29/2013

R16. To be fair, Splenda frappaccino is an abomination.

My guess is grampa got all gussied up and went looking for a gayling to bewitch with his seasoned man of the world shtick only to find that the single solitary gayling desperado who likes eldermeat has already been grossed out by his beau leaving his false teeth on the couch.

by Anonymousreply 2101/29/2013

OP, perhaps you should read "Lolita" before you compare anyone's behavior to the title character's.

FYI she was not "predatory".

by Anonymousreply 2201/29/2013

I just think these gaylings need to understand that their scheemes will not work on an upscaled and afflatulent person like such as myself. I have made something of myself. I own a very nice condom unit with wall to wall carpeting and a granet countertop kitchen. Need I say more?! I think not.

by Anonymousreply 2301/29/2013

OP/The "Gayling" Troll has some serious problems.

I'm not saying that in the, "ha ha, he's crazy" way, either.

Troll-dar the guy and just watch for his posts. Of course, it's possible he's just extremely drunk, but there's clearly something wrong with the guy.

by Anonymousreply 2401/29/2013

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, R22. Please learn to punctuate a sentence before you attempt to play with the big boys.

TIA

by Anonymousreply 2501/29/2013

R7 Is that the one where she says if his sheets are Frette your the trick?

OP You can smell Splenda?

by Anonymousreply 2601/29/2013

*you're*

by Anonymousreply 2701/29/2013

Do you ever wish there were more "personalities" on Datalounge and less groupthink? At least the OP has that going for him. In fact, even the sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek troll up-thread has that going for him.

by Anonymousreply 2801/29/2013

Translation: Hissssss!

by Anonymousreply 2901/30/2013

So much embarrassmment tonight.

by Anonymousreply 3001/30/2013

Just to play devil's advocate, as a slightly but not quite yet elder gay, it is odd the younger gay men seems to think people my age are all daddies looking for boys.

Some do, but most dont. The reason is they are too much work, cant hold a conversation, want you to support them, need to be center of attention etc.

It' like straight guys that think just because you are gay, you must want them, no matter how fugly they look.

by Anonymousreply 3101/30/2013

Can I take a moment here, OP. It's not just degrees: it's their fucking CLOTHES. I am so tired of slim sexless hipster pants. Dear faggot designers: the male ankle is NOT a fucking erogonous zone deserving of being highlighted --- the CRUTCH & BUM are!!! That's at least the ONE thing the 70s got right!!! God how I miss walking down the street and seeing men of all ages flashing their baskets! Now they're neutered with flat fronts. But ankles - oh we got ankles to discreetly titillate thee. FUCK ME DEAD.

Maybe this deserves it's own thread, but I am SICK TO DEATH OF IT.

by Anonymousreply 3201/30/2013

I dont think any gayling can conceive how dialed down public sexuality is compared to 30 years ago. And in the ghettos it was so thrillingly amped up it was like the streets themselves were on heat. Not since Ancient Rome! We need to bring it back, and clothes are an essential part of making that happen.

by Anonymousreply 3301/30/2013

I am with you there R32. I am in a creative field, so I am pretty open to various forms of expression. But this whole skinny jeans thing on guys is just not attractive.

It really doesn't flatter a mans body. Men have nice thighs and butts, a front package is a plus.

Have you seen the skinny shorts? Just as stupid.

by Anonymousreply 3401/30/2013

sexy crutches and radiating pavement! we need you more than ever!!

I got seduced by a 'gayling' last year and it threw me for a loop, especially since he was way dirtier than I could ever be. it was the first time someone called me 'daddy'.

by Anonymousreply 3501/30/2013

Remember those 70s trousers with drawstrings across the top of the legs, which ballooned out the crutch area? And button flies with the buttons on the outside. And the idea of men sandpapering the front of their jeans to highlight the line of their bulge seems inconceivable now. But it made walking the streets such an arousing feast. And that was just the front. I remember seeing this gorgeous boy walking down with the city street with a tshirt that said 'Sperm Bank: withdrawals here' on the front with an arrow pointing down to his zipper. When I did a double take I saw the back which said "Deposits here" with an arrow pointing to his arse. Yeah, I know. Class. But hey, it was just one example of the general public humpiness that's gone missing. Now every 20-something looks like they work in a design studio, can walk en pointe and do pirouettes. Pleeeeeeeese. Nureyev could do that too, but as in the period, off stage he dressed like a hot fuckable man, not a neuter.

by Anonymousreply 3601/30/2013

Crutch?!

by Anonymousreply 3701/30/2013

You beat me to it R36. The sand paper thing was popular with the gay crowd. Just a little extra highlight wear and tear on the bulge.

Of course you always had to wear your junk in the same position.

by Anonymousreply 3801/30/2013

These comments about/against skinny jeans confuse me. Skinny jeans are tight in the crotch and butt. That's why they at called skinny. But the elder gays here are comparing them unfavorably to the pants that were worn in the 70s. but the pants in the 70s were also tight in the crotch and butt. In fact today's skinny jeans are probably the closet mens fashion has gotten to the styles if the 70 's SINCE the 70s. The only real difference is that jeans in the 70s had flares whereas today's skinny jeans have a straight leg.

At least it's not the baggy jeans 90's anymore

by Anonymousreply 3901/30/2013

R32, the reason gaylings are like that is due to homophobia. When HipHop style became the norm so did baggy shorts. Anything that sexualized the male body was gay. Hence, board shorts are the norm and not speedos anymore.

I dont think the hipsters realize this. They are just fashion slaves. The gaylings are afraid they will be ridiculed if they were to flaunt their man hood.

It's a double standard they need to think about. Sort of a chip on their shoulder too. Their argument is that people think its some how obscene or vulgar, yet no one says that about women who show off the curve of their breasts.

The equivalent would be women taping their boobs down. Then trying to argue its because people think its funny or vulgar.

Well hello? Its the human body, its their problem not yours.

by Anonymousreply 4001/30/2013

Oh,if only those desperate,ridiculous over 40 queens could just ignore on all levels,thus taking the power from, the jejune,annoying under 30 fuckers who have very little to offer except hip attire,cheesy music,springier asses and superior skin moisture retention and reflectivity.

by Anonymousreply 4101/30/2013

[quote]Skinny jeans are tight in the crotch and butt.

Yeah, they're tight. But they're cut to flatten the silhouette. It's the biggest fashion de-sexing since flappers lost their tits.

by Anonymousreply 4201/30/2013

R39.

Except men's jeans in the 70's 80's were all about bulge and bubble butts. Skinny jeans give you the ass of a 92 yo.

by Anonymousreply 4301/30/2013

R42, that is because they need a pair of these:

by Anonymousreply 4401/30/2013

Skinny jeans make you look like eggs with legs. Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 4501/30/2013

Honestly r39, I dont think a lot of the younger crowd could fill out the jeans like they used to. Besides that, they are all going for that anorexic thin looks so they don't develop their leg and butt muscles like they used to. Their lower body is out of proportion. Men can have really muscular thighs, these hipsters are almost like women.

by Anonymousreply 4601/30/2013

R32, I think all that sexuality went out when AIDS came along - my generation has never had sex without it. I also think that too many good, creative & liberal gay men died, and that's why the 2000's became conservative. A lot of GW Bush age gay guys are dead. Unless I'm wrong. I'm sure OP will let me know.

by Anonymousreply 4701/30/2013

Hell, I can't tell whether OP is trying to say that the older is predatory toward the younger, or vice-versa. Regardless of whatever he means, I will say that I am older, and I don't much care for current pop culture, or the way younger people dress and behave, but I often hook up with them on craigslist. I don't have any particular preference for younger men, but I am a male slut or satyr or whatever, and sex is sex. I don't have relationships, I just satisfy my base needs and age does not matter. As to the discussion of the "skinny jeans", it does look rather ridiculous that men are wearing women's jeans and trying to look like women, but it is far better than the giant baggy saggy oversized skirt-looking pants that have been in style for so many years. I remember when I was young that I felt sorry for the droopy drawer children who did not have parents who cared enough to see that they had pants which fit.

by Anonymousreply 4801/30/2013

To the Gaylings that think you are fooling an older guy and just using him for things, nice dinners and a free ride wake up.

We are using you. Yes, we know you think you are smarter then us but you are not. We know how you think, because we were all once you.

Those things that you crave, desire, lifestyle are nothing to us. You are entertainment. A dinner is pretty cheap for that.

So dont be too full of yourself next time you spot a daddy you think will take care of you for a while. We know you are just in it for yourself and guess what? We are in it for our self too.

by Anonymousreply 4901/30/2013

OP has been dumped by or is madly in love with/obsessed with a much younger guy.

It's pathetically evident.

by Anonymousreply 5001/30/2013

Is this some kind of parody thread?

OP = massive fail each to he posts and old cows like R49 - well, there just aren't words...

by Anonymousreply 5101/30/2013

R49 owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 5201/30/2013

Gotta buck the trend/theme of this thread, even though it was started by a troll (and a possibly mentally unbalanced one).

I like having a few younger friends/acquaintances. Most of my friends are my age (mid 40s) or older, but it is good to know some younger guys - college students and 20s. I really enjoy talking with them when we see each other at social events. And vice versa. There is so much inter-generational distrust and animosity sometimes on Datalounge. Not seeing it so much in my real life. And no, believe it or not I don't try to "bed" these younger friends. I just like their energy sometimes in a social mix, and they like mine. It doesn't always have to be a depressingly mutual-parasitic thing like R49 portrays.

by Anonymousreply 5301/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.