Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rush Limbaugh: 'It's up to me and Fox News' to stop immigration reform

Right-wing talk radio host Rush Limbaugh today said that it was up to him and Fox News to stop immigration reform, though he added, "I don't think Fox News is that invested in this."

Limbaugh made his remarks shortly after a bipartisan group of Senators, including Sen. Chuck Schumer and Sen. John McCain, announced their plans for immigration reform.

"I don't know that there's any stopping this," Limbaugh said on his program. "It's up to me and Fox News, and I don't think Fox News is that invested in this. But I don't think there's any Republican opposition to this of any majority consequence.

"We’ll have to wait and see and find out," he said. "But this is one of those, just keep plugging away, plugging away, plugging away until you finally beat down the opposition.”

by Anonymousreply 401/29/2013

Just keep digging a hole, digging a hole, digging a hole, until you bury yourself in your own bloviating.

"The opposition" will appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 101/28/2013

Oh good lord.

by Anonymousreply 201/29/2013

That fat fuck has serious delusions of grandeur doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 301/29/2013

It's not delusions, R3, they've crowned him King Maggot of Shit Mountain. I bet you 10 small Dominican boys and an Oxycontin that a saner Republican (or at least one who realizes that they'll never win w/o courting Latinos) will give Rush a light verbal slap and in turn get slapped down and be forced to apologize to Rush. It will happen in the next 10 days.

by Anonymousreply 401/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!