Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

New York Cabaret Music

Calling all eldergays.

I'm transfering ALL my CDs, including box sets to an external hard drive. In so doing, I'll be giving away 35 banker's boxes of CDs to my local shop.

I'm trying to give away some box sets to friends and family who would appreciate them.

I've linked the Box Set noted in the header to its review page on AllMusic.

Anybody interested ? No charge, except for shipping.

by Anonymousreply 1401/29/2013

Why just this one boxset? What's in the other 35 boxes?

by Anonymousreply 101/28/2013

OP, I assume that we are not members of your family. And we are sure as hell not yr friends.

by Anonymousreply 201/28/2013

"What's in the other 35 boxes?"

A million little boxes.

by Anonymousreply 301/28/2013

I'll take it that there is no interest.

by Anonymousreply 401/28/2013

OP, would you consider donating your collection to the public library? Or a school? There are probably a lot of young, aspiring types without money who would appreciate your collection, and you'd be sharing it with any number of them.

by Anonymousreply 501/28/2013

Are you selling the set through that site, or is that site merely describing an item that you are selling personally?

by Anonymousreply 601/29/2013

I am very interested, OP!

by Anonymousreply 701/29/2013

Do you have any 80s Euro synthpop?

by Anonymousreply 801/29/2013

OP, it's very sweet you are doing this.

As a fellow music fan, I can relate to wanting your prized tunes to be passed on to someone else who will enjoy them as you did.

by Anonymousreply 901/29/2013

Do you have a gay/lesbian center in your city? Or a hospital or senior home catering to gay men? I don't think you'll find anyone here willing to give out a personal email to do a trade, though I appreciate the effort.

by Anonymousreply 1001/29/2013

I'm just trying to see if someone might appreciate some box sets (besides my friends and family, r2, which you clearly are not).

I thought that eldergays might be interested in owning out-of-print hard-to-find gay-friendly sets.

Another set is a 5 disc Eartha Kitt compilation, called Eartha-Quake, reviewd at the Amazon link.

I've no idea how to get in touch with anybody interested. I don't think that you're allowed to post such info here.

by Anonymousreply 1101/29/2013

You might have luck joining ALL THAT CHAT on Talkin' Bway and post items on their Sale/Shopping link.

I actually got full price selling an extra ticket for a concert ticket on there

by Anonymousreply 1201/29/2013

You all sound very boring.

by Anonymousreply 1301/29/2013

"I'm transfering ALL my CDs, including box sets to an external hard drive"

You better make that three hard drives in case two fail!

by Anonymousreply 1401/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.