Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ken Mehlman

Attacking this epic cunt makes me feel better. What would you do to this gay man who fought so hard to take away our rights?

by Anonymousreply 1703/29/2013

Have you seen "We Need To Talk About Kevin", OP? If so, do you remember the scene where the woman asks the sociopath's mother if she's having a good day, and then strikes are so hard in the face that her nose gushes with blood?

That's what I'd do to Ken if I saw him on the street.

by Anonymousreply 101/28/2013

About a month ago, someone claimed that gays spit on him when he goes out.

by Anonymousreply 201/30/2013

Let's not forget the guy who stopped progress toward gay equality for ten years. We owe him!

by Anonymousreply 403/20/2013

Nothing. The guy finally came around, people gave him a lot of shit and now it's time to move on. At least until he goes for the next Republican bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 503/20/2013

R5 is either Ken Mehlman or a straight troll.

"Giving someone shit" does not undo or rectify the prevention of thousands of gay marriages.

by Anonymousreply 603/20/2013

[quote]The guy finally came around, people gave him a lot of shit and now it's time to move on.

Just like Hitler, r5! Adolf liked art, architecture, and fine music and he gave us the idea for our Interstate highway system. Why can't we just forget what else he did. It's time to move on. Thanks for your valuable input.

by Anonymousreply 703/20/2013

I always preferred his uncle, Larry "Bud" Mehlman.

by Anonymousreply 803/20/2013

Will Baba Wawa being dating him now?

by Anonymousreply 903/20/2013

I'd say that his hideously deformed ugliness is punishment enough... but it's not.

by Anonymousreply 1003/20/2013

Who?

by Anonymousreply 1103/20/2013

When the Supreme Court knocks down all anti-gay marriage laws, will Ken Mehlman try to take credit for the decision?

by Anonymousreply 1203/23/2013

He already is trying to take credit. He's been interviewed multiple times in front of the Supreme Court today

by Anonymousreply 1303/26/2013

He's really pushing himself to be a gay hero. From now until the SCOTUS decision, he'll be attempting to get media coverage.

by Anonymousreply 1403/29/2013

We should have cage matches where gay guys who used to support Republicans fight it out. And datalounge gives the thumbs up or thumbs down.

by Anonymousreply 1503/29/2013

I read that some gay people spit on him when he goes out. That's not something I would do. It's not enough. I'd pick up a drink and pour it on his head.

by Anonymousreply 1603/29/2013

Saw a lovely interview with him on MSNBC with Thomas Roberts these past couple of days, about the Supreme Court hearings. When Roberts asked Melman if he had marriage plans of his own, he said (something like), "no, but if you've got any phone numbers I'll take them."

Fat chance, you piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 1703/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.