Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Tina Turner Ever Going To Record Again?

I honestly can't believe it's going on 14 years since her last.

She had her farewell tour, only to tour nearly a decade later. That takes more out of you than recording an album. If she can tour at 70, surely she can go into a studio and sing.

I really hope she's not officially retired.

What do you think? It's taken Cher 12 years to release a new album. Anything's possible methinks.

BTW, why did she decide to tour again? That's such a humongous undertaking. Did she need money? Ironically, Cher is going to do a proper tour after her farewell tour a decade ago. These bitches lied, and deserve a class action lawsuit!

by Anonymousreply 401/28/2013

She's working on a country with George Strait.

by Anonymousreply 101/28/2013

I doubt it. Tina probably just wants to live out her life in peace. She has nothing to prove, she had her day in the sun. She is a down-to-earth, normal human being that never craved celebrity. The only reason she became famous is because she was too talented to be an average person. I love Tina Turner, she's the nicest celebrity I've ever met, and I've heard the same from dozens of other people.

by Anonymousreply 201/28/2013

No, OP. She's retired retired. Done.

by Anonymousreply 301/28/2013

OP, it's funny you say that because I was wondering the same thing. I would like a new album from her too. I understand her not wanting to tour anymore, but it would be nice to have a new album.

by Anonymousreply 401/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!