Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Tina Turner Ever Going To Record Again?

I honestly can't believe it's going on 14 years since her last.

She had her farewell tour, only to tour nearly a decade later. That takes more out of you than recording an album. If she can tour at 70, surely she can go into a studio and sing.

I really hope she's not officially retired.

What do you think? It's taken Cher 12 years to release a new album. Anything's possible methinks.

BTW, why did she decide to tour again? That's such a humongous undertaking. Did she need money? Ironically, Cher is going to do a proper tour after her farewell tour a decade ago. These bitches lied, and deserve a class action lawsuit!

by Anonymousreply 401/28/2013

She's working on a country with George Strait.

by Anonymousreply 101/28/2013

I doubt it. Tina probably just wants to live out her life in peace. She has nothing to prove, she had her day in the sun. She is a down-to-earth, normal human being that never craved celebrity. The only reason she became famous is because she was too talented to be an average person. I love Tina Turner, she's the nicest celebrity I've ever met, and I've heard the same from dozens of other people.

by Anonymousreply 201/28/2013

No, OP. She's retired retired. Done.

by Anonymousreply 301/28/2013

OP, it's funny you say that because I was wondering the same thing. I would like a new album from her too. I understand her not wanting to tour anymore, but it would be nice to have a new album.

by Anonymousreply 401/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.