Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Frank Ocean & Chris Brown in brawl because Chris parked in Frank's parking space!

Chris Brown was reportedly involved in a brawl with R&B singer Frank Ocean Sunday night outside a Los Angeles recording studio.

TMZ reported that Brown was at the recording studio listening to one of the artists he represents when the fight broke out.

Sources told TMZ that as Brown went to leave, Ocean and his crew blocked Brown from leaving.

According to the website Ocean said, “This is my studio, this is my parking spot,” adding that Brown was attacked by Ocean’s people when he went to shake Ocean's hand.

Police were called to the scene, but Brown had already left when they arrived. According to TMZ, no arrests have been made and no one has pressed charges.

Shortly after the altercation, Ocean tweeted, “got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol. i only wish everest was there.”

by Anonymousreply 6008/15/2013

Chris Brown is a horrible human being. And sadly, his mother and everyone around him encourages it.

by Anonymousreply 101/28/2013

Wasn't Frank the one who got upset first over the parking spot?

by Anonymousreply 201/28/2013

Will they fuck and make up?

by Anonymousreply 301/28/2013

I bet there is more to the fight than just the parking spot. It's probably a lovers quarrel.

by Anonymousreply 401/28/2013

According to Gawker, witnesses say Chris started the fight, and that TMZ got it backwards.

by Anonymousreply 501/28/2013

TMZ is pretty good about breaking stories before anyone.

by Anonymousreply 601/28/2013

Well who're you going to believe, Frank Ocean who stuck around to talk to the police or Chris Brown's entourage who said Ocean started it all.

According to the reports Frank got punched. No matter what started it, that makes Brown guilty of assault. But looks like no one wants to press charges.

by Anonymousreply 801/28/2013

How are we a matriarchal society?

All I know is Chris Brown needs to back up from the real talent.

by Anonymousreply 901/28/2013

He found his fist in a homo's face!

(jk)

by Anonymousreply 1001/28/2013

R7 is a loon. Nothing about what Chris Brown did to Rhianna looked like self defense. He assaulted someone smaller than him and got away with it because he's a celebrity. Sooner or later he's going to commit real harm against someone else and you'll still be crying over him and defending him. Chris Brown is just another violent thug.

by Anonymousreply 1101/28/2013

Chris Brown is an ass.

by Anonymousreply 1201/28/2013

Why is this no-talent pos and his ugly ho constantly in the news?

NY Daily News currently has no less than 5 stories about these two, either together or alone, on their website.

Enough.

by Anonymousreply 1301/28/2013

Rihanna is a bad bitch!

by Anonymousreply 1401/28/2013

WTF- R7- he beat Rihanna to an inch of her life? He "blew up" on the Today show? He is a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 1501/28/2013

Chris Brown obviously has a crush on Frank and vice versa and neither one of them knows how to deal with it. Well Frank probably does, but he'd rather throw fists at Chris first because he knows Chris is violent. These two will continue to pick fights with each because they are both vicious cunts and enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 1601/28/2013

I can't stand Chris Brown and I hope R7 is trolling.

by Anonymousreply 1701/28/2013

Chris Brown is a thug. So is Rihanna. And kids...they are not role models.

by Anonymousreply 1801/28/2013

Like Lindsey Lohan, I gave up giving this sick MF the benefit of the doubt, long ago. When someone keeps getting into trouble, and then claiming "It wasn't my fault", over,and over, you realize, YES, it is your fault - and YOU cause the trouble. Whining, closeted, fug-face.

by Anonymousreply 2001/28/2013

Chris Brown has major screws loose in his head, ok r7?

He is also addicted to mollies, which is why he he looks so sick. Its drug of choice in right now. He was probably high and had not slept for days when this fight happened.

by Anonymousreply 2101/28/2013

R21. But the mollies make dance so Baaaaaaaad!

by Anonymousreply 2201/28/2013

"...adding that Brown was attacked by Ocean’s people when he went to shake Ocean's hand."

Is there any on earth stupid enough to believe that during a conflict, Christ Brown reached out to shake the hand of the man he was arguing with?

Seriously, not even the fangurls will buy that.

by Anonymousreply 2301/28/2013

Within a short time, Chris Brown has been in several violent situations:

1. Beat up Rihanna

2. Wrecked that dressing room at Good Morning America

3. Bar fight with Drake

4. Parking lot fight with Frank Ocean

He's becoming increasingly hard to defend.

by Anonymousreply 2401/29/2013

Brown's an animal. He needs to be locked in a cage.

by Anonymousreply 2501/29/2013

"The fact we're a matriarchal society..."

...and boom goes the dynamite.

by Anonymousreply 2601/29/2013

Frank Ocean also needs to calm down. He seems to have a penchant for drama and emotionalism. Grow up and man up.

by Anonymousreply 2701/29/2013

Rappers in a brawl. How novel.

by Anonymousreply 2801/29/2013

Whenever I think of Chris Brown I think of the other Brown, Nicole Brown

by Anonymousreply 2901/29/2013

Chris Brown beats up women and gay men. He's like a bad high school bully cliche, who can't pick on someone his own size.

by Anonymousreply 3001/29/2013

ya, this sounds totally credible. Because we all know how incredibly violent gay folks are. always attacking people. ya, that makes total sense.

by Anonymousreply 3101/29/2013

r30, are you saying that gay men are on par with women when it comes to fighting? dude, you sound wedded to some very archaic stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 3201/29/2013

Why isn't this horrible little man in jail?

by Anonymousreply 3301/29/2013

[quote]He is also addicted to mollies, which is why he he looks so sick. Its drug of choice in right now. He was probably high and had not slept for days when this fight happened.

Holly Molly! That is bad.

by Anonymousreply 3401/29/2013

Chris "Beat em Down' Brown.

by Anonymousreply 3501/29/2013

Chris Brown is going to fuck with the wrong person one day, and get his ass handed to him if he doesn't end up in prison first.

by Anonymousreply 3601/29/2013

[quote]Frank Ocean also needs to calm down. He seems to have a penchant for drama and emotionalism. Grow up and man up.

After watching a couple of his interviews, he does seem like he has an attitude problem and is a bit overly sensitive. He hates Chris Brown's guts and wants to prosecute now.

by Anonymousreply 3701/29/2013

Frank Ocean did my fav single last year - if I had been around when that happened I would have beaten icky Chris Brown to a pulp, Yuck this piece of shit bastard is beyond disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 3801/30/2013

Chris Brown should have learned by now that white people are waiting for him to mess up.

by Anonymousreply 3901/30/2013

Chris Brown has issues

by Anonymousreply 4001/30/2013

Chris deactivated his Instagram after posting a picture of the crucifix. This is what he had to say about it:

[quote]social media takes away the essence of why we are even special or icons. So with that, I’m detaching myself from that world

This brother really thinks he can do whatever he wants because he is "special".

by Anonymousreply 4101/30/2013

does anyone doubt something like this hasn't actually happened?

I'm not saying it's real...but...where there's smoke, there's fire, right?

And it would explain a lot of his behavior.

by Anonymousreply 4201/30/2013

and this alleged tweet from him to bi rapper Martyn: “Yeah i enjoyed when u fcked the shit outta me nigga but thats only in the moment, only a stupid nigga would reject an opportunity like that.”

by Anonymousreply 4301/30/2013

LOL r44; I find that picture hilarious because it looks more like a dick sucking space alien than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 4501/30/2013

[quote]it looks more like a dick sucking space alien than anything else

lol

by Anonymousreply 4601/30/2013

bump for breezy

by Anonymousreply 4701/31/2013

Hated Chris when he was a Disney-esque golden boy. Now he's a bad ass, I want some.

Besides, he's way out of Rihanna's league. Prettier than her. Better singer. Better dancer. Not to mention that long fucking cock...

by Anonymousreply 4801/31/2013

r48, your post was morally repugnant and beyond shallow. sick.

by Anonymousreply 4901/31/2013

Never heard of either of them. Must be an American thing.

by Anonymousreply 5001/31/2013

Did you see the shade that Ms. Chris Brown and Ms. Miguel threw at Frank last night when he won his Grammy? There is definitely more to this story than is in the media.

by Anonymousreply 5102/11/2013

Here is Adele apparently telling Chris what for after he refused to stand while Frank Ocean walked to the stage for his award.

by Anonymousreply 5202/11/2013

Right before that, Adele giving him the stink eye. lol

by Anonymousreply 5302/11/2013

Chrissy is going to jail now!

by Anonymousreply 5402/12/2013

I love Adele, but that dress is fucking hideous.

by Anonymousreply 5502/12/2013

Agree R48.

by Anonymousreply 5602/12/2013

Frank Ocean needs to stop being so emotional too. Man up.

by Anonymousreply 5702/15/2013

Chris and Adele are now working together. Bye bye Adele.

by Anonymousreply 5802/15/2013

Can you imagine a fight between Chris and Frank.

Chris would walk over to Frank and he's flee screeming EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

by Anonymousreply 5902/15/2013

Earl Sweatshirt's Doris is available to stream in full on Soundcloud right now. Frank Ocean is featured on the track "Sunday," and it's pretty obvious he's taking some shots at Chris Brown that relate to their incident in Los Angeles back in January outside of a recording studio.

“Forgot you don’t like it rough, I mean he called me a faggot. I was just calling his bluff, I mean how anal am I gonna be when I am aiming my gun? And why is his mug all bloody? That was a three-on-one. Standing ovation at Staples, I got my Grammies in gold.”

Uh, look sound familiar anyone?

by Anonymousreply 6008/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.