Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why isn't Kristin Kreuk given another shot?

Since Smallville, no major roles for her. It's sort of sad but I think she won't get another big role again.

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2013 5:07 PM

Isn't the star of The CW's Beauty and the Beast?

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2013 12:28 AM

I read a blind item ages ago about a girl who was so traumatized by the pigs in the industry that after her series ended (or she left it) she left the business, never to return.

I don't know if it's the girl you're asking about but I've always thought there was more than one right answer to that blind item.

by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2013 12:34 AM

Tom Welling's close contact with her for several years was the equivalent of Brown Kryptonite.

by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2013 12:35 AM

Uhh she has a contract with Neutrogena, she is the star of the beauty and the beast remake on the cw - how much more do you want her to have?

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2013 12:39 AM

She is the star of her on tv show called beauty and the beast its on the WB network thurdays night and she looks incredible.

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2013 3:22 AM

Beauty & the Beast seems to be quite successful for her - it looks like it will be renewed for a second season.

Are you a lez with a crush, OP? A Vancouver friend once saw Kreuk in a gay bar and wondered if she's in the sisterhood.

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2013 3:44 AM

Brown Kryptonite? What does that mean? Wonder if Kreuk prefers here current leading man or her former. And what happened to Tom Welling anyway?

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2013 7:40 AM

I hope she gets a job on a TV show soon. She deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2013 1:51 PM

R8 = unable to read.

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2013 2:11 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2013 2:20 PM

Kristin Kreuk has been dating the same guy for years they live in togeather in her home in Vancouver, Mark Hildreth actor and musician.

by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2013 2:30 PM

OP, your obsession is a little disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2013 3:52 PM

It was interesting to see her on "Smallville" in that she was so wooden in most episodes and then could break out and deliver a really moving scene. She does a really unique beauty and they put her with some of the best looking younger leading men around. And for whatever reason, she seemed to have amazing chemistry with the men she was paired with, Ian Somerhalder being the glaring exception.

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2013 4:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2013 4:40 PM

she was the reason I tuned out of Smallville.

Those teeth.

And that whiny helpless look 24/7. Plus, I could never get over the fact they thought I should believe a 16 year old ran a busy, successful coffee shop yet never did anything and yet did everything there....

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2013 5:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!