Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why isn't Kristin Kreuk given another shot?

Since Smallville, no major roles for her. It's sort of sad but I think she won't get another big role again.

by Anonymousreply 1501/28/2013

Isn't the star of The CW's Beauty and the Beast?

by Anonymousreply 101/27/2013

I read a blind item ages ago about a girl who was so traumatized by the pigs in the industry that after her series ended (or she left it) she left the business, never to return.

I don't know if it's the girl you're asking about but I've always thought there was more than one right answer to that blind item.

by Anonymousreply 201/27/2013

Tom Welling's close contact with her for several years was the equivalent of Brown Kryptonite.

by Anonymousreply 301/27/2013

Uhh she has a contract with Neutrogena, she is the star of the beauty and the beast remake on the cw - how much more do you want her to have?

by Anonymousreply 401/27/2013

She is the star of her on tv show called beauty and the beast its on the WB network thurdays night and she looks incredible.

by Anonymousreply 501/27/2013

Beauty & the Beast seems to be quite successful for her - it looks like it will be renewed for a second season.

Are you a lez with a crush, OP? A Vancouver friend once saw Kreuk in a gay bar and wondered if she's in the sisterhood.

by Anonymousreply 601/27/2013

Brown Kryptonite? What does that mean? Wonder if Kreuk prefers here current leading man or her former. And what happened to Tom Welling anyway?

by Anonymousreply 701/28/2013

I hope she gets a job on a TV show soon. She deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 801/28/2013

R8 = unable to read.

by Anonymousreply 901/28/2013

Who?

by Anonymousreply 1001/28/2013

Kristin Kreuk has been dating the same guy for years they live in togeather in her home in Vancouver, Mark Hildreth actor and musician.

by Anonymousreply 1101/28/2013

OP, your obsession is a little disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 1201/28/2013

It was interesting to see her on "Smallville" in that she was so wooden in most episodes and then could break out and deliver a really moving scene. She does a really unique beauty and they put her with some of the best looking younger leading men around. And for whatever reason, she seemed to have amazing chemistry with the men she was paired with, Ian Somerhalder being the glaring exception.

by Anonymousreply 1301/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 1401/28/2013

she was the reason I tuned out of Smallville.

Those teeth.

And that whiny helpless look 24/7. Plus, I could never get over the fact they thought I should believe a 16 year old ran a busy, successful coffee shop yet never did anything and yet did everything there....

by Anonymousreply 1501/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.