Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

My fabulous Payless sling pumps were stolen by one of my Johns.

I have big feet and I just know one of my tricks stole my sling pumps. Most men have my sized feet. After a trick, I'm really bushed so I most often don't get up to let them out, if they have exact change and pay in cash.

I love sling pumps because they provide good leg architecture and maximum convince on a busy night. But last week when I got up in the morning, I was stunned to see my favorite sling pumps that I had just picked up from lay-away at Payless, were missing. I fell to my knees bawling like a newborn calf. I'm going to check the security cameras where I live and give any information to my union shop steward to proceed with reclamation and punishment in mind.

To net 22.00 in cash, I have to do 3 tricks. My overhead is extremely high so my net profit after taxes is pretty low. I know I could skim and not give receipts, but I support my country.

by Anonymousreply 501/27/2013

I just don't get the name "Payless." I mean if a shoe store calls itself "Payless," shouldn't that mean you get the shoes for free?

by Anonymousreply 101/27/2013

My stupid gay neighbor left a pair a Cole Haan boots just sitting on his doorstep and I swiped them. You could try something like that. There are stupid gays everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 201/27/2013

Why do gaylings think this shit is funny?

by Anonymousreply 301/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 401/27/2013

What the hell is " maximum convince? "

by Anonymousreply 501/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!