Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Taylor Swift hates uncut dick

I still think it was a bearding but I can believe her being this weird and prudish.

by Anonymousreply 5101/30/2013

old news

by Anonymousreply 101/27/2013

If she were bearding for Harry, how would she have known he was uncircumcised and why would she care?

by Anonymousreply 201/27/2013

All women hate uncut, silly.

by Anonymousreply 301/27/2013

I used to only respect her for the A grade quality cock she was pulling down, now I respect her this stance.

by Anonymousreply 401/27/2013

Neither can Lainey, OP.

by Anonymousreply 501/27/2013

Just released on I-Tunes: "I Will Not Touch That Hooded Snake" by Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 601/27/2013

But how long was the foreskin? Cafe curtains? Or drapes? It makes a difference.

by Anonymousreply 701/27/2013

This is a joke, right? I have only ever seen photos of penises ( they're not "dicks!" ) and only on tasteful art work because I was home schooled. I'd never think of touching one of those things. Ugh!

Selena told me Justin wanted her to kiss his, but I just couldn't do that for anyone no matter how much I loved them. I'd puke all over it.

Yes, I'm on a journey to discover my sexual side, but in a good way. I love clothes that make me look glamourous and hot, but the new rubber boobs I had implanted I can't even feel my own nipples. (I used to like to do that. Only in the shower, tho, and only once a week.)

The main thing is to look so sexy that it makes guys want me, but I never, ever, ever let them touch me. Ever. Some guys might call me a tease, except for the ones I've dated. None of them ever accused me of being a tease.

by Anonymousreply 801/27/2013

[quote]All women hate uncut, silly.

No, mainly just American women. In Europe most women are used to them, and no doubt this doesn't happen to Harry's female fans overseas.

by Anonymousreply 901/28/2013

Gurrlll, Taylor hates cut dicks, too.

by Anonymousreply 1001/28/2013

R10 cracked me up.

I don't think even Taylor Swift would say something like the article alleges. Please, that bitch be dykin'.

by Anonymousreply 1101/28/2013

Does this mean her previous boyfriends like Taylor Lautner and Conor Kennedy are all cut?

by Anonymousreply 1201/28/2013

She has never seen a dick.

by Anonymousreply 1301/28/2013

R12, the more important question is: do you actually think she had sex with them? If so yikes.

by Anonymousreply 1401/28/2013

I'm still laughing at myself. I saw the thread wrong and thought it said "Taylor LAUTNER hates uncut dick"

by Anonymousreply 1601/28/2013

Taylor Swift is all about publicity. She only cares about that. She beards for every gay guy in Hollywood for the attention. It has gotten beyond the point of ridiculousness. Even the "Fly-Over Fraus" are wise to her now.

by Anonymousreply 1701/28/2013

She's not going to be a beard, in fact, bearding doesn't even exists for the under 30s. Everyone wants to fuck, male and female. No one is going to put up with pretending to be in a relationship with someone who's not actually going to fuck them. Swift also fucks everything that moves. She goes from one guy to the next.

BTW, Swift was barely with Styles for a month.

by Anonymousreply 1901/28/2013

R19 believes all celebrities under 30 are straight.

by Anonymousreply 2001/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 2101/28/2013

[quote]Everyone wants to fuck, male and female.

Speak for yourself.

Not everything revolves around sex, nor does ever dating relationship contain it. Amanda Seyfried recently said this herself.

And you certainly can't compare ordinary couples to Hollywood couples. When it comes to the latter, many relationships are for PR.

by Anonymousreply 2201/28/2013

"No, mainly just American women. In Europe most women are used to them..."

Yeah, but European women RAVE over cut American dicks.

by Anonymousreply 2301/28/2013

Now I'm really convinced she's not a lez and all the 147 guys she's dated in the past 2 years are all hetero studs.

Silly me....

by Anonymousreply 2401/28/2013

There is something I don't understand though. The way I see it, she's completely burned herself as a beard.

Any closeted guy who wants to stay in the closet would be crazy to date her because now dating her is as good as declaring you're gay.

Any straight guy who'd date her either for publicity or an actual relationship, would also get gay rumors started about them.

She and her team are idiots for overplaying this shit. It's the equivalent of closeted guys saying how much they like pussy and how they had sex with a bazillion women.

by Anonymousreply 2501/28/2013

She's a lesbian, right? Or a born-again who wants to stay a virgin? None of her hookups with men have seemed real, except John Mayer because he would fuck anything including her. Even Jake Gylenhaal could not go through with faking it and dumped her after a couple of dates. All of the sexualizing of her seems phony.

by Anonymousreply 2701/28/2013

What is the deal with her relationship with Taylor Lautner?

by Anonymousreply 2801/28/2013

European woman don't rave over cut dick. Both European women and men think cutting is unnecessary and barbaric...and they're right.

by Anonymousreply 2901/28/2013

R29, Europeans think circumcision is unnecessary, yes, but when European women encounter circumcised men, do they end up liking them?

Two different issues.

by Anonymousreply 3001/28/2013

R29, is that a wish?

by Anonymousreply 3101/28/2013

The key words in your post R25 are "the way I see it"

The Vast majority of people don't see her as a beard or as any of the guys she has dated as gay.Even if they do think she does it for publicity they don't think she beards.

She can continue doing what she is doing and most people will be none the wiser,her brand is fine.

by Anonymousreply 3201/29/2013

In other news, Taylor Swift announced she will no longer date men who wear turtlenecks.

by Anonymousreply 3301/29/2013

[quote]Not everything revolves around sex, nor does ever dating relationship contain it. Amanda Seyfried recently said this herself.

My god, you're a naive Pollyanna. Must be a fat frau who hasn't had it in years.

by Anonymousreply 3401/29/2013

Taylor Swift dated John Mayer and his penis has not been mutilated.

by Anonymousreply 3501/29/2013

I do think she has bearded, but then what explains the Kennedy kid relationship?

by Anonymousreply 3601/29/2013

R34, you seem to think every couple that dates has sex. That's not the way it works. Sometimes people date and that's as far as it goes.

Amanda Seyfried said she's tired of people assuming that just because she goes out with a guy a few times that it means she's having sex with him.

by Anonymousreply 3701/29/2013

Taylor Swift = beard. Look at the lineup of homosexuals that she has dated. If you are 12 then you may think that her love life is really exciting, but most people know it's fake. I only feel bad for her because she seems 45 now. Everyone has ADHD and the 24/7 celebrity machine means you will have a shorter career.

by Anonymousreply 3801/29/2013

Has there ever been a popular song about uncut vs. cut or foreskins?

by Anonymousreply 3901/29/2013

[quote]Taylor Swift = beard. Look at the lineup of homosexuals that she has dated.

But she's a famous person herself and a millionaire. She's not a B-list actress who needs to hang out with famous guys by bearding.

What's in it for her?

by Anonymousreply 4001/29/2013

I've always wondered this, if a large percentage of American men are circumsized, I would take that to mean that some of that percentage are non-Jewish men. So where do parents take their non-Jewish boys to get circumsized? A rabbi?

I realize I'm verging on too stupid to live for this question, but I'd really like to know.

by Anonymousreply 4101/29/2013

R41, most American non-Jewish boys are circumcised, yes.

The large majority of those boys are circumcised in hospitals after they are born.

It's usually performed by the family doctor, or OB-GYN.

by Anonymousreply 4201/29/2013

Thanks R42, it makes more sense that it's the doctor/OB-GYN doing it.

by Anonymousreply 4301/29/2013

Fortunately, the American circumcision rate has been droppping for years and now it's about 50/50, and in some states such as California, more boys are being left intact than cut.

by Anonymousreply 4401/29/2013

I saw a poor, Mexican teenager whose family couldn't afford circumcision. His opening was extremely tight, and he smelled. This might be one of the reasons for circumcision. Also, as men grow older, they have to wash themselves even as much as twice a day because of the odor and the urine isn't expelled completely. Then too, some have to find ways to keep their foreskin out of the way in order to sit and have a normal crap.

by Anonymousreply 4501/29/2013

The National circumcision rate is about 55%, with low rates on the west coast, and high rates in the midwest. It is extremely common in some places, and much less common in others.

On the West coast it's only about a 25% rate, whereas in the Midwest it's about a 75% rate.

by Anonymousreply 4601/29/2013

I don't believe that Connor Kennedy was a beard. That young guy is not going to hang out with somebody who isn't giving him sex.

by Anonymousreply 4701/29/2013

I read a bi about a female a list star that was known for bearding, the reason was that the men she really dates are all black, she only dates black guys and her fans might not like it, so she beards for white gay guys. It could be Taylor, might not be, might be some one totally different.

by Anonymousreply 4801/29/2013

R47, Conor Kennedy is young. What makes you think he is even having sex yet?

by Anonymousreply 4901/30/2013

Well we hate Taylor Swift!

by Anonymousreply 5001/30/2013

I think Conor wanted to sex it up but was persuaded to "wait" and just did a little slap & tickle. One of the reasons the Kennedys, at first were OK with Taylor& Conor was because Conor was going thru some shit after his mother's suicide, and they felt Taylor was level headed.

She was very sympthetic to him, and they did have a good few weeks. There was some high school style groping, but nothing happened. Then she started smothering him with attention, flying her private jet to his boarding school, etc. making a nuisance of herself, so they stopped it. That messy incident at the wedding of his cousin sort of clinched her status as a shitstain.

by Anonymousreply 5101/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!