Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

OMG - Beyonce audio track from Inauguration

Girl got SOUL. Who knew?

Courtesy of Bad Lip Reading. La fway fwayyyy...

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 2002/08/2013

Casey Anthony is declaring bankruptcy.

She blames the Jon-Benet Ramsey for it.

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 101/27/2013

I think she was a good choice because she represents how far you can go in this world if you are a lite-skinned negro.

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 201/27/2013

Beyonce is hot, get over it!

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 302/01/2013

She's not bad.

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 402/03/2013

LOL

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 502/05/2013

The guy behind her....ROTF!

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 602/05/2013

I just want to siiiiiiiiiiing La Fwayyyyyyyy alllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyy longggggggggg.

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 702/05/2013

I SCREAMED with laughter the first time I saw this. I have not laughed that hard at anything in an extremely long time.

Just SAYING "la fway fway" will make me burst into hysterical cackling now.

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 802/05/2013

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 902/06/2013

HA!!!!!!

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 1002/07/2013

Bwahahaha!!!

Beyonce is such a hack. She is trying so DESPERATELY to top Whitney Houston, especially in the national anthem arena, and I love how she was exposed as a fraud and a fake.

I've never liked her, so all of this bad publicity (the lip synching and the ugly picture scandal) has me thoroughly amused.

She needs to go away. QUICKLY. Before she makes a bigger fool of herself.

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 1102/07/2013

You idiot sticks, Whitney's heralded version of the SSB was LIP synced.

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 1202/07/2013

If she wasn't really singing, why was it necessary for her to even be there? Why not just have everyone stare at a flag or something while listening to her pre-recorded track?

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 1302/07/2013

I'm not getting the whole Bad Lip Reading meme.

It's sort of interesting for a few seconds, but then it just gets old on every video I've seen.

Am I missing something? I just don't find it funny at all. (Then again, anything and anybody poking fun at megalomanic Beyonce is okay in my book.)

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 1402/07/2013

From Cissy Houston's book:

[bold]4. Whitney did NOT pull a Beyoncé at the Super Bowl. (But she did at the World Cup.)[/bold]

The 1991 Super Bowl’s organizers asked Whitney to make a “safety tape” as a precaution, but she never used it, Cissy writes: “The producers had wanted her to lip-sync it, but Nippy was like me—she couldn’t do it. She couldn’t keep time with a song unless she was really singing it, and at the Super Bowl, you could tell looking at her that she was singing the whole time.” The 1994 World Cup was a different story, though. Whitney’s voice was shot—a doctor diagnosed her with an ulcerated throat—and she used the safety tape she’d made for that performance.

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 1502/07/2013

HILARIOUS! Thanks for posting this OP! :)

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 1602/07/2013

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 1702/08/2013

Okay, I missed this. Beyonce was great, but what was she singing?

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 1802/08/2013

She was singing the national anthem, R18. Here's a short clip...

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 1902/08/2013

She has a very weak, mediocre voice. No strength, no personality, no style, she sounds like a million others. If she weren't sexy, she'd be in the typing pool.

by I'll punch yo' neckreply 2002/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.