Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Michelle Malkin really a midget?

Her Google side bar lists her as being only four feet tall. Is this true or is someone at Google having fun at her expense? If she really is, maybe it helped form her bitter personality.

by Anonymousreply 3603/07/2013

Fucking dwarf.

by Anonymousreply 201/26/2013

She's not intelligent or well-spoken. She's a first class liar, propaganda-pusher, distorter, and general pusher of evil.

She is front-and-center in what is wrong with this country. She doesn't deserve a mass media outlet. At all.

She is vile and sub-human.

by Anonymousreply 401/26/2013

She was malnourished as a child. It created other problems for her too.

by Anonymousreply 701/26/2013

R3/7. she's a hateful attention whore. She literally thinks the Japanese interment camps were a great idea and that any Muslim in America should face the same. But, hey, her face is half way symmetrical and she speaks in semi-complete sentences. We should absolutely give a fuck what she says.

by Anonymousreply 801/26/2013

R6, lies, hatred, bigotry, and propaganda are not valid viewpoints. Moron.

by Anonymousreply 901/26/2013

I agree that she's hateful. But is she short too?

by Anonymousreply 1001/26/2013

What R9 said. She's a mental midget for sure.

by Anonymousreply 1101/26/2013

Is she really that small or not? I find it hard to believe that this isn't more well-known about her, if true, and used to ridicule her?

by Anonymousreply 1301/26/2013

Sorry. I just realized that my link doesn't work. Here it is again. Hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 1401/26/2013

She looks like a booger-eating baboon!

by Anonymousreply 1501/26/2013

Malkin is indeed vile. As someone whose parents are immigrants to the US, Malkin is on the record as saying the Japanese internment was justified. A few years ago, she posted the names and addresses of some group that offended her.

Coulter is over-the-top, but at least she has some sense of humor. Malkin is pure hate. Everything that comes out of her mouth is about intolerance and hatred.

I'm sorry r3 thinks that by listening to Malkin he's getting the view from the other side. That could not be further from the true. She's an extremist who does not represent mainstream conservative views. She's in the same league as Rush Limbaugh in terms of hatred, but nowhere near the audience/followers.

Malkin is just EWWW....

by Anonymousreply 1601/26/2013

No, she's really a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1701/26/2013

I just love listening to assorted minorities who will never be invited to the real GOP country clubs spouting right wing bullshit. Malkin, West, D'Souza etc. I laugh until my side aches!

by Anonymousreply 1801/27/2013

It is quite funny that the Malkins, Wests, and adulterous D'Souzas are all screeching minorities who enforce the white, right-wing against their own, if only for their own financial gain.

by Anonymousreply 1901/27/2013

no, this is not 4 feet tall.

by Anonymousreply 2001/27/2013

There's money to be made in being a minority who sprews right wing hate and a girl's gotta fucking eat, right.

by Anonymousreply 2101/27/2013

The thing about MM is that she's never had much of a career outside of spewing hatred. She was a bit "journalist" here and there for a few years and then really started on the partisan hacking at conservative institutions and then jumped to rightwing media. This woman never had a real job or worldly experience to give her any authority to spew all the crap she does.

As I've said above, I'm most offended that as an anchor baby, she has defended the internment of Japanese-Americans and viciously attacks Mexican immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 2201/27/2013

Irregardless of her political views, how tall is she really?

by Anonymousreply 2301/27/2013

If you care so much r23, why don't you ask her? She has nothing better to do than take it to social media to spew her garbage. It's not like she has a real job. Go to her twitter.

by Anonymousreply 2401/27/2013

She's from one of those island things that we thought would be such a good idea at the time...I think one of my uncles was involved in that unpleasantness. Terrible. And then after the war, they all wanted to come here.

by Anonymousreply 2501/27/2013

In case there was any doubt before, this thread should point out that the most intolerant and hateful dregs in the whole political cup are always on the Left side.

by Anonymousreply 2601/27/2013

Irregardless is not a word.

by Anonymousreply 2701/27/2013

Hey Dowd – –

In your befogged false equivalency reverie, who on the left would be the equivalent of Michelle Malkin?

Curious ....

by Anonymousreply 2801/27/2013

She represents the Lullaby League.

by Anonymousreply 3001/27/2013

Thank you R30. I was wondering what to have to top off my espresso just now. And along comes your comment. Delicious!

by Anonymousreply 3101/27/2013

I actually took R24's advice and asked her twice on Twitter today:

[quote]@michellemalkin folks still want to know if you are "height impaired" as a midget at 4' (122 cm) as listed on Google. Is this true? Expand

[quote]@michellemalkin Are you a midget? Your Google sidebar lists you as only 4', 122 cm. That can't be correct. Expand

Still awaiting her response.

by Anonymousreply 3201/31/2013

No. I'm not fond of liars or attention whores. I guess that makes me a hater.

by Anonymousreply 3403/07/2013

I don't hate Malkin, but I loathe everything she says, stands for and is. Hypocrite, liar, manipulator, deceiver, bender of truth, scurrilous fear monger, and downright mean, just to barely scratch the surface. She made an ass of herself mocking Michelle Obama doing the mom dance, pointing out once again that MO has more class in her toenail clippings that Malkin could ever hope to have. I would say that in 50 years when they talk about the era of Fox Noise and the conservative movement, they will speak about her and Coulter like we speak about Tokyo Rose, but that would elevate both of them to a gutter-level that they'll never reach. I wish them both long, drawn out lives, mostly because I think they deserve the unhappiness that their existence must engender on a deeply personal level.

by Anonymousreply 3503/07/2013

Very true, R33. Liberals hate everyone who doesn't align themselves with THEIR point of view, as evidenced by the majority of responses on this post. I thought liberals were above name calling and insults, but they're not as evidenced by the names people are calling her. If Michelle Malkin were a democrat, I guarantee liberals would be talking about how great she is, instead of calling her a C***.

by Anonymousreply 3603/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!