Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Bradley Cooper a top, bottom, or versatile?

Just saw Silver Linings Playbook, and DAMN is he handsome. That face! I know I'll never have him but want to feed my fantasy - what is he like in bed?

by Anonymousreply 15505/05/2014

He is a bottom, but will top you if you really, really beg him to. He can really take a deep pounding (after all, he's had Liam). He loves to have his cocked sucked, but loves to suck even more. He also loves to have his hole fingered while you French kiss him.

by Anonymousreply 101/26/2013

Was he involved with Victor Garber? How long ago?

by Anonymousreply 401/26/2013

Bradley's tough guy working class image is all an act, right? He studied English at Georgetown and speaks fluent French. I imagine him knowing a lot about wine and buying his underwear at American Apparel.

by Anonymousreply 501/26/2013

Size queen. He likes his men older and massively endowed.

by Anonymousreply 601/26/2013

One of Bradley's eyes is lower than the other.

by Anonymousreply 701/26/2013

Is he related to Shannen Doherty, R7?

by Anonymousreply 801/26/2013

This Howard Stern interview is interesting...He does seem sort of gay as Howard keeps pointing out. What straight guy would worry about feeling safe with Jennifer Lawrence?

by Anonymousreply 901/26/2013

I occasionally watch "Wedding Crashers" just for Bradley's beautiful face and unleashed anger.

by Anonymousreply 1001/26/2013

R8, he's way more attractive than her. Her lopsided face is extreme...

by Anonymousreply 1101/26/2013

I love the story he once told about seeing Matthew McConaughey's balls on the set of "Failure to Launch". He and "Hangover" co-star Justin Bartha, who are both in FTL, visited Matthew at his trailer one morning. Matthew came out and had a chat with the boys, while wearing a pair of shorts. Apparently, Bradley and Justin sat across from Matthew during the chat, and when it was over and they were leaving, Justin tells Bradley that he could see Matthew's balls the entire time. Bradley then asked "Really? What did they look like?"

by Anonymousreply 1201/26/2013

Bradley will never come out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 1301/26/2013

Rat-faced closet case. Not remotely attractive on the outside or inside. Next...

by Anonymousreply 1401/26/2013

R13

Not voluntarily. But wait until the sex video comes out. And yes, it will. Trust me on that.

by Anonymousreply 1501/26/2013

Not remotely attractive? Surely you jest.

by Anonymousreply 1701/26/2013

[quote]But wait until the sex video comes out. And yes, it will. Trust me on that.

You seem to be "in the know". Tell us more.

by Anonymousreply 1801/26/2013

He has a touch of a tard face. His neck is almost as thick as his head and his ears are on the his neck it seems.

by Anonymousreply 1901/26/2013

Smoking Hot.

by Anonymousreply 2001/26/2013

He looks pretty weasel-like in that picture, R17.

by Anonymousreply 2101/26/2013

No he doesn't, R21. All your taste is in your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 2201/26/2013

I'm glad he decided not to wear underwear on this day

by Anonymousreply 2401/26/2013

I sort of wonder about people like him. Is the big career enough? Won't he ever get lonely?

by Anonymousreply 2501/26/2013

Irregardless, he smokes. Therefore he cain't be sexy.

by Anonymousreply 2601/26/2013

[quote]Irregardless

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 2701/26/2013

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't think he looks that great. He looks like any guy walking down the street.

by Anonymousreply 2801/26/2013

He looks like a ferret.

by Anonymousreply 2901/26/2013

He LOVES the pussy. He is capable of doing AMAZING things to one. I can only dream!!!

by Anonymousreply 3001/26/2013

Cheryl is right. Bradley love pussy. In fact, he has three cats named Liza, Marlene and Babs.

by Anonymousreply 3101/26/2013

another one that was publicly out when he was a nobody in NYC. but who now thanks to fame and agents, publicists, etc. has agreed to appear straight in public. i mean really have you seen his beards. its sad and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 3201/26/2013

[quote]i wouldnt fuck him even if he paid me

I would pay HIM to let me fuck him

by Anonymousreply 3301/26/2013

i rather sleep with Joe bisexual Rogan before i even finger or tongue Bradley self loathing Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 3401/26/2013

Joe Rogan isn't openly bisexual

by Anonymousreply 3501/26/2013

I would pay HIM to let me piss on him

by Anonymousreply 3601/26/2013

Joe "Shrimpboat" Rogan is NO Bradley Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 3801/26/2013

Who cares if he's in the closet? We don't even know if he's gay or not.

by Anonymousreply 3901/26/2013

There's something "off" about him, which you can see in the episodes he did hosting GlobeTrekker.

by Anonymousreply 4001/26/2013

[quote]Who cares if he's in the closet?

You must if you're reading this thread.

by Anonymousreply 4101/26/2013

he could say my Christian name!

by Anonymousreply 4201/26/2013

What does that mean, R41? I wouldn't care if he was in or out. He's a good actor and a handsome man. The end.

by Anonymousreply 4301/26/2013

I think he's sexy and attractive, although I can see why some people think he has a rat face.

by Anonymousreply 4401/26/2013

any of you lame queens writing he's ugly are insane.

Any one of you would be on your knees taking him in your mouth.

I'd fuck him, suck him, and let him suck me and cum on my face.

It does bother me he won't come out. Damn, the closet sucks.

If only these guys and their PR understood the world is ready for this. It's not a big deal.

Be who you are.

by Anonymousreply 4501/26/2013

At a nudist colony

by Anonymousreply 4601/26/2013

R43 = Bradley

by Anonymousreply 4701/26/2013

I would pay good money to see Victor Gabor give it to Bradley. That would be so friggin' hot.

by Anonymousreply 4801/26/2013

He'll pound your pussy hard. And by "pussy" I mean "my face."

by Anonymousreply 4901/26/2013

He has no lips and tiny teeth but I'd still do him.

by Anonymousreply 5001/26/2013

Agree with R19. All I see is 'tard face.

by Anonymousreply 5101/26/2013

A sloppy power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 5301/26/2013

He's a good actor- he is sex on a stick and I have never heard one small credible hint that he is gay, particularly on this thread or any other on DL. Just lots of BS such as posted all over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 5401/26/2013

The right big daddy dick turns Mr. A-Lister into Mr. Helium Ankles.

Ankles away!

by Anonymousreply 5601/26/2013

Would a straight man date Renee Zellweger? (in 2010?)

by Anonymousreply 5701/26/2013

Yeah, I am not 100% believing the gay stuff either. Not to say he isn't, but it seems like a bunch of wishful thinking and blind item assumptions (ex: the VG one). Then people just repeat them on various Internet gossip sites as fact. When guys start coming out of the woodwork saying they fucked him, ala Travolta, then I'll believe it.

by Anonymousreply 5801/27/2013

Why does R56 think something went on with Liam for crying out loud? Liam is straight AND DATES WOMEN!

by Anonymousreply 5901/27/2013

[quote]Why does [R56] think something went on with Liam for crying out loud?

Perhaps it's their undeniably scorching chemistry in this clip?

by Anonymousreply 6001/27/2013

BRADLEY COOPER is the target of a shocking gay ac­cusation that could ruin his lady-killer reputation, say sources.

The star of “Silver Linings Play­book” has been trying to outrun persistent rumors about his sexuality for years, despite having romanced A-list beauties including Jennifer Aniston, Renee Zellweger, Jennifer Lopez and Zoe Saldana.

The latest wave of whispers be­gan when popular Hollywood blog­ger Nikki Finke cracked that the Oscar-nominated hunk, along with “American Idol” host Ryan Seacrest, needed to “redo their closets” – in­sinuating that it was time for them to come out as gay.

“The rumors about Bradley are swirling again,” disclosed an insider. “He’s been able to laugh them off in the past, but this latest one comes right when he’s on the verge of be­coming one of Hollywood’s biggest stars and is campaigning for an Oscar.

“Now the floodgates have opened, and people in Hollywood are once again wondering, ‘Is he or isn’t he?’ Bradley believes the cruel rumor could damage his leading man sta­tus.”

The 38-year-old “Hangover” heartthrob was nominated for a best actor award at the Golden Globes, and the buzz about his sexuality grew louder when he reportedly rebuffed boy-crazy Taylor Swift’s advances at the event. To complicate matters even more, he has never explained the failure of his four-month mar­riage to “Blue Bloods” actress Jennifer Esposito. Wild rumors cir­culated that she caught him in bed with another man, but he insists the breakup was “just something that happened.”

In another piece of unfortunate timing, Bradley is a close friend of “Alias” star Victor Garber, who re­cently came out of the closet.

For awhile, the thespo WAS linked to his gorgeous “Silver Lin­ings” co-star Jennifer Lawrence, but he recently admitted there’s nothing going on between them.

“Not even close,” Bradley told a reporter. “We’ve done two movies together. If it didn’t happen by now, it’s not going to happen.”

It won’t help either that Bradley, who has no qualms about being a “momma’s boy,” has chosen his mom Gloria to be his “date” for the Academy Awards.

“Bradley always seems to be on the hunt for his next girlfriend,” noted the source. “I’m sure he’d like to get married and finally put the questions about his sexuality to rest.”

by Anonymousreply 6101/27/2013

"accusation"

by Anonymousreply 6201/27/2013

I've never heard anyone inside Hollywood claim Cooper is gay. But I do know plenty of people who saw Renee Zelwegger hanging out in the Philly suburbs while they were an item (thats where Cooper grew up and where his family is), so they were traveling together, not just holding hands at red carpet events for show.

by Anonymousreply 6301/27/2013

Really, no one in Hollywood thought Cooper was gay when he was Victor Garber' s date to the Emmy awards years ago? Maybe you just haven't spoken to people in Hollywood who know Cooper or pay much attention to him outside his press.

by Anonymousreply 6401/27/2013

R63 Hello Cooper's publicist. Welcome to DL but we don't buy your BS.

by Anonymousreply 6601/27/2013

He's as gay as gay can be. (And a big ole bottom to boot)

by Anonymousreply 6701/27/2013

No, R17, not remotely.

by Anonymousreply 6801/27/2013

His mother has preclinical Alzheimer's and he's her primary caregiver. He's not fucking anybody. What a fucking waste.

by Anonymousreply 6901/27/2013

I know a woman that fooled around with him at Georgetown. I'm not saying he doesn't play with the boys, but I do think he enjoys the gals, too.

by Anonymousreply 7001/27/2013

Am I the only one who was really offended by the article at R61?

"In another piece of unfortunate timing, Bradley is a close friend of “Alias” star Victor Garber, who re­cently came out of the closet."

So not only does the article turn questions about Bradley Cooper's sexuality into a witchhunt, but it posits (in 2013, no less) that being friends with an openly gay person is proof positive that you're probably gay.

This is 1950's Red Scare bullshit. Whatever homophobic shit wrote that article should be fired.

by Anonymousreply 7101/27/2013

Bradley Cooper wasn't in Wedding Crashers.

by Anonymousreply 7201/27/2013

R63- I live in Philly and I remember when BC was here and RZ was accompanying him. Interestingly enough, Victor Garber was also here for a bit and was spotted in pictures with the two of them. RZ is a beard, period.

by Anonymousreply 7301/27/2013

R72, yes he was, he played the boyfriend of Rachel McAdams' character.

by Anonymousreply 7401/27/2013

R72 = Owen Wilson, stoned since 1997

by Anonymousreply 7501/27/2013

He is gay and has been sleeping around since he used to travel for Globetrotters.

by Anonymousreply 7601/27/2013

Handsome? That face? Ewww. He looks like Lee Harvey Oswald.

by Anonymousreply 7701/27/2013

Yes, r71, I found that article reprehensible. I hope something incredibly unfortunate that causes thousands and thousands in hospital bills comes to whomever wrote that incredibly prejudiced article.

by Anonymousreply 7901/27/2013

Cooper is an odd one. Sometimes he looks stunningly handsome, and other times he looks very rat faced.

by Anonymousreply 8001/27/2013

He took my dick out, smiled gleefully as he looked passionately into my eyes and said "not since Liam have I had a cock like this, now give it to me!" He opened up his mouth, stuck out his tongue and rapt it around my shaft. He was wet, passionate, hungry. Turning to my balls and ass while he pressed knowingly on my abs, he showed a love of the art of sex I hadn't experienced since my recent break up with Lee Pace. He then walked away from me, and slowly, slowly removed his flight suit - a fetish he would later reveal - kneading his glutes in his ass as he walked backwards planting his hole directly over my cockhead teasing, teasing, but then pushing his ass up onto my face where I feasted on its juicy cleanness for an hour until he begged for me to be inside him.

I give him a B+.

by Anonymousreply 8101/27/2013

I first became aware of him in "Wedding Crashers" (2005) and when I explored the DL history of him, there were already rumors then of his being gay and his relationship with Victor Garber. (I don't watch TV, so was unaware of "Alias.")

Then there was the story of his affair with Liam Neeson on the set of "The A-Team" following the death of Natasha.

Then there was the bearding with Renee Z. Then Zoe Saldana and the gossip of their breakup because she didn't want to be his beard.

Closet case bisexual-leaning-gay?

by Anonymousreply 8201/27/2013

[quote]But I do know plenty of people who saw Renee Zelwegger hanging out in the Philly suburbs while they were an item (thats where Cooper grew up and where his family is), so they were traveling together, not just holding hands at red carpet events for show.

So does the closet case in One Direction with his beard. They travel all over the world, she even spent Christmas with his family. She's still a beard. The whole point of a beard is making it believable, connecting them to the gay man's family does that. Because then it seems more likely that she's his real girlfriend. But we all know that's not true. The family part is just so they can uphold the illusion of Bradley being straight.

by Anonymousreply 8301/27/2013

R71- but isn't that the thinking on this board and elsewhere? He is friends with VG, he automatically has to be his lover.

I remember VG always hanging with Jennifer Garner. Hell, he even officiated her marriage to Ben. No one was screaming they were having an affair.

R69- more details. I can believe that because she is always nearby.

by Anonymousreply 8401/27/2013

R81 A sample of the new issue of the Gay Hollywood Penthouse Forum!

by Anonymousreply 8501/27/2013

For the record Victor Garber has a long term partner who he has identified as the same to the press. That article and all the posts claiming him to be gay offer no reasonable proof if you want to call it that. Oh he might be gay- but no one on this thread has done anything other than start or recycle bullshit far as I can tell.

by Anonymousreply 8601/27/2013

Charlie, someone can be married/partnered and be straight or gay and have an open relationship. Just because you are married doesn't mean that you are dead. The rumor is that Garber and Cooper were fucking when they were doing Alias together. It's called having an affair. So what if Garber had a husband, he still has a roving eye and a dick he can use.

BTW they have shown Garber in pictures with his partner. Garber has even admitted that he's gay after Jodie's performance at the GGs.

by Anonymousreply 8701/27/2013

They need to be in the public eye. As Grace Jones has said(I'm paraphrasing):"I'd rather the press talk about me ,either good or bad." Zoe and Renee stay in the public eye and are tied to a hottie. All the Midwestern hausfraus lust after him not even suspecting that he is a power bottom or that he likes to suck,blow and swallow man meat.

by Anonymousreply 8901/27/2013

r88, publicity, it keeps their name in the press, they're seen at major events, etc. Women who have had immense self-confidence have participated in beard relationships precisely because they are ambitious. It doesn't suprise me at all.

by Anonymousreply 9001/27/2013

R88

Not to mention the obvious... if they're Lesbians, it gives them a cover too.

by Anonymousreply 9101/27/2013

R90 is right. Liz Taylor is just one example. She bearded for her friends because she liked to be seen and wanted to help out a friend in need.

by Anonymousreply 9201/27/2013

[R84] Like I said it's preclinical so there's some short-term memory loss. He's her primary caregiver so he's with her pretty much 24/7. He takes her everywhere that doesn't involve a long-haul flight so she's staying active and engaged. When he's away he always makes sure she has close family or friends with her.

It's not gossip really. Sorry about that. I can say that although his sister is nice she's not getting involved (and she's also a republican nutjob but that's a different thing).

by Anonymousreply 9301/27/2013

Is he gay or bi R83?

by Anonymousreply 9401/27/2013

I wouldn't call being a beard for someone "whoring yourself out" - after all they are not having sex so how are they being a whore? It is not low self-esteem, it is usually win-win for both parties. As others have said it doesn't do any harm to be seen with a big star especially if you are in the business; or if you are friends and are just doing a friend a favor. It has been going on in Hollywood forever. Elsa Lanchester wrote in her autobiography that her husband Charles Laughton often entertained one of his "gentlemen" friends in their home and with her approval. She and Charles were great friends and it was a good arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 9501/27/2013

Didn't he beat up the chick he married for a month? Or maybe he was just an angry drunk. I did assume that marriage didn't work out b/c he was a closeted, alcoholic with rage issues.

I think he was just friends with Garber, which doesn't stop BC from being gay. Just that Bradley has openly gay friends.

by Anonymousreply 9601/27/2013

[quote]I wouldn't call being a beard for someone "whoring yourself out" - after all they are not having sex so how are they being a whore?

Whoring yourself out doesn't only pertain to having sex. It's also a term to denote being a sell-out.

by Anonymousreply 9701/27/2013

R97 I agree with you: whoring is also a term to denote being a sell-out and a beard is a sell-out. Don't forget that often women are the worst enemies of other women. Btw I'm so happy to be gay. Haha

by Anonymousreply 9801/28/2013

You know he'll be 40 next year, don't you? And getting all of those Lifetime movies about then.

by Anonymousreply 9901/28/2013

A sibling of mine worked on "Alias" from the pilot to the finale. Cooper did have a thing with Garber which did not interfere with Garber's primary relationship.

by Anonymousreply 10001/28/2013

I love him.

by Anonymousreply 10101/28/2013

Victor,Rainer and Bradley met up at the SAG awards.

by Anonymousreply 10201/28/2013

Damn! I thought it would be LUISE Rainer!

by Anonymousreply 10301/28/2013

r102 Threesome?

by Anonymousreply 10401/28/2013

I'm almost sure they offered, R104.

by Anonymousreply 10501/28/2013

fugly, Funny but ugly.

by Anonymousreply 10601/28/2013

No fugly here. Don't be so dummy.

by Anonymousreply 10701/28/2013

I've got news for you R87, Garber and Cooper did not have an affair- I know Garber somewhat from years ago when we both worked out at the World Gym in Manhattan. He is not the fooling around on the side type- remotely.

And I know you can be married and homosexual, duh. That does not mean Bradley Cooper is such a person unless someone offers credible evidence that he is gay. By the way, anyone who works on film or on the stage has lots of gay friends- anyone.

by Anonymousreply 10801/28/2013

Didn't I read somewhere (besides DL) that Bradley asked Josh Hutcherson on a date, but that Josh declined?

by Anonymousreply 11001/28/2013

I read about that, but I don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 11101/28/2013

R108 How do you know he is not the fooling around on the side type of guy? Just because you worked out at the same place. He told you every detail of his life?

Oh by the way - Bradley Cooper is gay, gay, gay. They look like the Three Gay Musketeers in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 11201/28/2013

R108

That has to be the stupidest logic I've seen in a long time. You believe he's going to share the personal details of his life with someone who works out at the same gym as him and who knows him, "somewhat."

That's actually hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 11301/29/2013

I like my boys under 25 and eager to please.

by Anonymousreply 11401/29/2013

Caption this

by Anonymousreply 11501/30/2013

I read posts on another message board from a girl who went to college with Cooper and she said he was openly gay at that time.

by Anonymousreply 11601/30/2013

Really, R116? Did she give anymore info? I do know that he used to wear a choker back then.

by Anonymousreply 11701/30/2013

R117 Yes, between his legs.

by Anonymousreply 11801/30/2013

I love Bradley Cooper, he was so cute at the Golden Globes.

by Anonymousreply 11901/30/2013

[quote]I read posts on another message board from a girl who went to college with Cooper and she said he was openly gay at that time.

Well I guess that confirms it.

by Anonymousreply 12001/30/2013

[quote]You know he'll be 40 next year, don't you? And getting all of those Lifetime movies about then.

40 is the age of death for an actress. Actors aren't held to the same standard. In fact being older is usually a benefit for men. Most actors don't hit their stride until after 30.

by Anonymousreply 12101/30/2013

he's only handsome in set shots. in his movies, he's odd looking at best. he has a stingy mouth which is not sexy.

by Anonymousreply 12201/31/2013

Fug face.

by Anonymousreply 12301/31/2013

He's better looking when he has more hair as in The Hangover, but not the close crop he had in SLP. His WASPy, jerky boyfriend role in Wedding Crashers didn't make me think he was handsome either. Something about the nose.

by Anonymousreply 12401/31/2013

He's a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 12501/31/2013

[quote]40 is the age of death for an actress.

Not anymore, and for a long time already.

But 50 is.

by Anonymousreply 12601/31/2013

Bradelina is Irish and Italian that is usually a nice combo. She does look weird though especially the nose. He beat Jenny Esposito....she's so nice, it's a shame. He felt constrained because he couldn't go to glory holes anymore.

by Anonymousreply 12701/31/2013

He is always FOINE and he is all MINE!

by Anonymousreply 12801/31/2013

He was just on Chris Matthews show.

What a love fest!

by Anonymousreply 12901/31/2013

Who is Chris Matthews?

by Anonymousreply 13001/31/2013

214. BLIND GOSSIP 02/27 **#2** During one weekend in January, this multiple Oscar nominee and this one-time Oscar nominee spent some time together. They watched some sports game together, had a few meals together, and participated in a few leisure-time activities together. All very innocent, right? Maybe not. Multiple has a jealous male friend. He is an actor who broke into the business more than 20 years ago as a minor. Now, we’re not saying that anyone here is gay… but Multiple has had a revolving door of girlfriends, One-Time has been in few suspiciously beardy relationships, and Male Friend spends an awful lot of time in gay bars in Weho! The Male Friend wasn’t at Multiple’s that weekend, but he quickly found out that Multiple was spending the weekend with another man. When he found out that it was One-Time, he went nuts! He sent One-Time a flurry of threatening texts and voice mails telling him that Multiple "is my man" and that he had better stay away from or that he would tell the press that One-Time is gay! Uh oh! But it was an idle threat, and One-Time knew it. He knew that Male Friend wasn’t about to sink three successful careers with one call. But – just to make sure – he and Multiple did a photo op together that portrays them as a couple of regular, macho guys who were doing nothing more than hanging out, watching sports, drinking beer, and talking about girls. Multiple: Leonardo DiCaprio One Time: Bradley Cooper Multiple’s Male friend: Lukas Haas

by Anonymousreply 13103/04/2013

I was curious as to how r131's post would read if you put the right names in:

During one weekend in January, Leonardo di Caprio and Bradley Cooper spent some time together. They watched some sports game together, had a few meals together, and participated in a few leisure-time activities together. All very innocent, right? Maybe not. Di Caprio has a jealous male friend. He is Lukas Haas, an actor who broke into the business more than 20 years ago as a minor. Now, we’re not saying that anyone here is gay… but Leo di Caprio has had a revolving door of girlfriends, Bradley Cooper has been in few suspiciously beardy relationships, and Lukas Haas spends an awful lot of time in gay bars in Weho! Haas wasn’t at Di Caprio’s that weekend, but he quickly found out that Di Caprio was spending the weekend with another man. When he found out that it was Bradley Cooper, he went nuts! He sent Cooper a flurry of threatening texts and voice mails telling him that Di Caprio "is my man" and that he had better stay away from or that he would tell the press that Cooper is gay! Uh oh! But it was an idle threat, and Cooper knew it. He knew that Haas wasn’t about to sink three successful careers with one call. But – just to make sure – he and Di Caprio did a photo op together that portrays them as a couple of regular, macho guys who were doing nothing more than hanging out, watching sports, drinking beer, and talking about girls.

by Anonymousreply 13203/04/2013

Brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 13303/05/2013

sounds like fun

by Anonymousreply 13403/05/2013

LOL true R14 and the person who posted the Howard Stern clip.

by Anonymousreply 13504/30/2013

I agree R132 it has to be Leo DiCraprio. I remember someone posted a pic here on DL of Leo and Brad and they were on a hotel balcony outside, and it was obvious they'd had sex or done something sexual together.

by Anonymousreply 13604/30/2013

He's versatile...

Sometimes he lays on his back and gets it hard...other times he rides cowgirl style.

by Anonymousreply 13704/30/2013

I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 13804/30/2013

I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 13904/30/2013

I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 14004/30/2013

I have an idea.

by Anonymousreply 14104/30/2013

Bradley is a skirt and make googoo eyes with Jason Sudeikis. (st the end of the skit)

by Anonymousreply 14205/11/2013

OP Braddy Coop was uglee in SLP. That was a deglam role.

If you want to see him at his best watch The Hangover where he does straight douche brilliantly. He can't be that fug if he was chosen for Face in the A-Team.

I agree he looks horrid on that Details cover in the other thread. He has a great smile so why would he pose close mouthed (where he looks horrible). The reverse is true of some like Wentworth Miller. The smile pushes Coop up on the looks scale, never a bad thing to have.

by Anonymousreply 14305/11/2013

BCoop is very plain or average and not that good of an actor. He's a bottom and a product of the casting couch!

by Anonymousreply 14405/23/2013

He's Just Not That Into You....

by Anonymousreply 14507/10/2013

I would guess versatile.

by Anonymousreply 14607/11/2013

Based on his acting skills, I would definitely say he is NOT versatile.

by Anonymousreply 14707/21/2013

Anything new with BC and his second Best Actor nomination?

by Anonymousreply 14802/08/2014

Total bottom.

by Anonymousreply 14902/08/2014

bump

by Anonymousreply 15002/10/2014

R20 is correct. He is good looking, educated, intelligent and seems like a nice man. I vote for versitile.

by Anonymousreply 15102/10/2014

bump for Bradly. Great in American Hustle.

by Anonymousreply 15202/11/2014

I get the feeling BC is big on pleasing people. Probably part of why he gets as many roles as he does. So I'll say versatile.

by Anonymousreply 15302/11/2014

Looks good to me either way.

by Anonymousreply 15402/12/2014

You people are jealous !!!! He is very handsome and the rest of you bitches can only hope! Don't bad mouth the guy for being good looking and if he is gay or not your malicious mouths won't or will make it so!!!!

by Anonymousreply 15505/05/2014
Need more help? Click Here.