Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Demi Moore's new face as seen on Jimmy Kimmel.

Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 9201/29/2013

Is anyone on that couch under 40?

by Anonymousreply 101/26/2013

Her new face explains where the 'potato head gene' came from. First Rumer & now Scout’s headed the same way.

by Anonymousreply 401/26/2013

She got the "Madame"!

by Anonymousreply 501/26/2013

The whole business at the link about Nicole Kidman and Matt Damon that Kimmel had staged for the show is pretty repulsive. It's why I don't watch Jimmy Kimmel--I really feel his show is obnoxious and juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 701/26/2013

Demi seems to get a new face every year.

by Anonymousreply 801/26/2013

Demi Moore was so pretty when she was younger. For a woman who is 50, she looks damn good.

by Anonymousreply 901/26/2013

There is something revolting about Nicole Kidman doing a lap dance. Now we know what she does with her trainer. Demi and Nicole are both addicted to plastic surgery. They are sad. Reese Witherspoon goes on television way too much. I will give Amy Adams and Gary Oldman a pass because they sem nice.

by Anonymousreply 1001/26/2013

Remember when celebrities were candid and did interesting interviews? Now, it's all sanitized, PR friendly, and they never reveal one interesting thing about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 1101/26/2013

R11 That is why I miss the "Old" David Letterman. He would never follow a script. He would make the guests squirm and feel uncomfortable. I saw a few interviews that almost came to blows. Those were the days!

by Anonymousreply 1201/26/2013

She got the Tori Amos!

by Anonymousreply 1301/26/2013

My God, someone has stolen Demi Moore's face and is holding it for ransom!

by Anonymousreply 1501/26/2013

R1, why would actual adults care to see children learning not to poop themselves?

by Anonymousreply 1601/26/2013

At least Kidman is a genuine actress who works on her craft: but she still want to be seen as a sexpot even though she's well into middle age, which is pretty sad.

And Moore is even more pathetic. She's never been an actress and has always been just a starlet; yet now she's well past the expiration date for film starlets (and for film hunks, for that matter). Can't she just go onto cheesy TV adventure shows like other starlets and hunks past their prime do? Why does she try to cling to her past level of fame as a sexpot?

by Anonymousreply 1701/26/2013

"Luke! We have to find my sister!"

by Anonymousreply 1801/26/2013

Hearing Howard Stern gloat about hanging out with Kimmel and whoever makes me think all these people are a bunch of rich, neurotic, ice cold phonies. These people are mentally disturbed, fake, uncool and aging badly. We need new middle aged celebrities. The young can have their abomination generation to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 2001/26/2013

With faces like that, what kind of roles would Kidman and Moore be believable in?

Steep and Helen Mirren (and a few others) get to keep working because they look "good for their age"... but not like women desperately trying to hold on to their youth.

by Anonymousreply 2101/26/2013

She looks like Kim Hunter in "Planet of the Apes".

by Anonymousreply 2201/26/2013

R14 is correct. Who would be considered a movie star today? Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino are past their prime. They might have been the last hold outs.

Meryl Streep is the only one I can think of who is a true star.

by Anonymousreply 2301/26/2013

R14 is unaware that the word "fewer" exists. Learn English.

by Anonymousreply 2501/26/2013

I think Kidman is a good actor who takes chances and was a real movie star about a decade ago. If she lets her face settle she could be a great character actor in old age.

why is Demi even there? We'll, I guess if Andy Garcia can be there...

by Anonymousreply 2601/26/2013

It's almost as though she wanted to try out the new face and her new self after her recent problems and had her agent find an appearance for her to test it out. There's no reason for her to be there really. I don't think she has anything coming out. They have to be gauging the audience response somehow.

by Anonymousreply 2801/26/2013

Demi would be great in a TV comedy. She's got good comic timing and would be good given the right material.

I also think it would be cool for Bruce to give her a small cameo type part in one of his next Die Hard movies.

by Anonymousreply 3001/26/2013

I thought the show was funny. Especially Matt Damon

by Anonymousreply 3201/26/2013

Demi has good comic timing? She was renowned for being wooden and humorless. GI Jane is the only role that suited her.

by Anonymousreply 3301/26/2013

I heard from someone that Meryl Streep has had two subtle facelifts

by Anonymousreply 3401/26/2013

They all looked like shit. They really should have tried harder to die young.

by Anonymousreply 3501/26/2013

That was a hilarious episode. Great TV.

Stealing from a comment on another site: "Demi's face, WTF, looks like Lou Diamond Phillips all femmed up." It is a weird combination of recent cosmetic work and downward-sloping gravity.

by Anonymousreply 3701/26/2013

Madonna referred her BFF to her face doc.

by Anonymousreply 3801/26/2013

Can anyone explain why Nicole was wearing that hideous outfit? Was it part of the script?

by Anonymousreply 3901/26/2013

If "The Oscar" is ever remade, Demi could play the Merle Oberon part.

by Anonymousreply 4001/26/2013

What was she on there for? Does she even have anything to promote?

by Anonymousreply 4101/26/2013

Someone earlier explained that she must have been promoting her new face.

by Anonymousreply 4201/26/2013

A very troubled woman. So much sadness. I hope she is getting the help she needs.

by Anonymousreply 4301/26/2013

I agree that Jimmy Kimmel is juvenile and this episode was a desperate attempt to seem cool and hip, but with many washed up celebrities. It's like Jimmy Kimmel has to remind everyone all the time that yes, he is friends with celebrities in real life, which means his show is PR-friendly and allows celebs to pull their bullshit wool over everyone's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 4401/26/2013

Demi Moore's new face looks terrible in the OP's Daily Mail photo.

Just a couple of weeks ago or so, her face looked very pretty.

What a terrible shame that Demi did something to her face very recently to make it change for the worse so radically.

I sure hope it goes somewhat back to normal, but I'm afraid it will not.

by Anonymousreply 4501/26/2013

Demi and Courtney Cox both look terrible now

by Anonymousreply 4601/26/2013

Still looks better than most gay men I know

by Anonymousreply 4701/26/2013

Sandra Bullock (over 40) also had a good box office run over the last few years. I think her movie with Melissa McCarthy is going to do well as well.

by Anonymousreply 4901/27/2013

Demi looks good.

by Anonymousreply 5101/27/2013

Demi does look good, but she doesn't look the same.

by Anonymousreply 5201/27/2013

I thought it was hard to imagine someone worse than Leno taking over The Tonight Show, but Kimmel would be so much worse. He is such a smug asshole. I hate pranks in the first place, but at least some people's can be funny--his are always stupid.

by Anonymousreply 5401/27/2013

I like Dinty Moore. Sometimes I even eat a whole can of her beef stew.

by Anonymousreply 5501/27/2013

What I love in life is how, several years ago, Nicole Kidman used to talk about her good friend ( who she started out with) ,Naomi Watts, and how she was 'coming along' in her career, after "Mulhullond Dr." , and "The Ring" - now it's Naomi who's career is hot ( nominated for Best Actress Oscar this year), while Kidman is box office poison , struggling to be taken seriously again as an A-list actress. Gotta love it.

by Anonymousreply 5601/27/2013

I didn't even recognize her. If her voice wasn't as distinctive as it is, I don't think I would have been able to figure out who she was.

by Anonymousreply 5701/27/2013

r9, Jodie Foster is also 50. But look at the difference. The way things are going I think in 20 years time she will be the only real one left. Kidman and Moore have destroyed themselves. I don't care about Demi, But Kidman is and has always been a really brilliant fucking actress. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 5801/27/2013

Demi injects red bull

by Anonymousreply 5901/27/2013

Demi's most true to life role was in that crapfest St Elmo's Fire, when she played a histrionic dumb bitch with a coke problem.

by Anonymousreply 6001/27/2013

Another pic of the New Demi Moore face on Kimmel:

by Anonymousreply 6101/27/2013

[quote]I think Kidman is a good actor

She's average to appalling.

She's passable only when she plays conniving characters, but even then the performances are nothing any half decent actress could pull off.

Everything else she does reeks of artifice.

Her ridiculous cartoonish performance in 'Australia' was like something out of a school play.

by Anonymousreply 6201/27/2013

Um excuse Miss Latella? That was Demi Moore, not Dinty Moore, Demi Moore. Demi Moore.

by Anonymousreply 6301/27/2013

You know R1, some of the most fascinating interviews over the years Have been with people over 40! Carson, Parr, Cavet, Letterman have all interviewed the great stars Of the "golden age" all over 40. It was a good day when Carson would have Bob Hope, Bing, George Burns Even Burt Reynolds and Dom Deluise. Garland would talk about the old days at MGM, Davis would talk about Anything but it was so interesting. No one gave a lap dance. 22 year olds haven't. Really lived even though they made a few movies.

by Anonymousreply 6401/27/2013

Demi looks stranger than Kidman.

In any case, Demi Moore should be on the phone with the powers that be on General Hospital and she should ask to somehow have a scene or two as Jackie Templeton on the big 50th anniversary show--at this point it would get as much attention as Liz Taylor appearing for the Luke and Laura wedding in the 80s, and Ms. Moore would get a lot of good publicity out of it.

I agree with those above who say Jodie Foster looks better than either Kidman or Moore. I'd also suggest that Helen Kidman and Susan Sarandon (both older, I know) are showing how to age correctly as women actors.

by Anonymousreply 6501/27/2013

She is unrecognizable when comparing her to her character in A Few Good Men. What did she do?

When do these plastic surgeons say "NO MAS"? What a bunch of hack money grubbers taking advantage of these insecure, stupid celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 6601/27/2013

Both Nicole and Demi should be barred from the having more plastic surgery. They both look awful.

Demi, however, is more tragic because I really think she maturing at the age of 15 or so. Permanently stuck in adolescence.

by Anonymousreply 6701/27/2013

Should read "she stopped maturing".

by Anonymousreply 6801/27/2013

It's so sad. Can you imagine what Demi and Nicole (I don't think she looks as bad) look like without the 15 lbs. of makeup? Holy crap.

Demi even has the chin dimpling that Suzanne Somers has. Suzanne is considerably older.

by Anonymousreply 6901/27/2013

It's got to be rough to be an over forty actress nowadays. There are no nighttime soap operas to get work on and boost your career. No Murder She Wrote's or Love Boat type shows to get an easy paycheck and some exposure. (Yeah, there's Law and Order, but that's a little too high brow and theater catering). What are these women supposed to do?

It's reality shows or twitter at this point.

by Anonymousreply 7001/27/2013

We would LOVE to have Nicole or Demi on our show, R70.

by Anonymousreply 7101/27/2013

Kidman is pretty shrewd; she's not stupid. Moore is DUMB, dumb, dumb. She can barely string a sentence.

by Anonymousreply 7201/27/2013

The over 40 actress is in a tough spot no doubt. At least with the horrific plastic surgery debacles, we are still talking about them right?

It all starts innocently enough, an nip here, a tuck there. The doctors then see a cash cow and keep encouraging more and more work. I fucking hate these doctors. I want to know who did Demi's surgery. Put his/her name out there. He would be ruined.

by Anonymousreply 7301/27/2013

This link is from March. She looks so much different on Kimmel. I think it's the nose and tan.

by Anonymousreply 7401/27/2013

Yikes is right! Demi doesn't even resemble herself anymore!

by Anonymousreply 7501/27/2013

She looks an awful lot like Simon Cowell in OP's link

by Anonymousreply 7601/27/2013

She didn't have surgery. I think she is wearing a Mila Kunis mask. If she thinks she is going to get Ashton back, it ain't gonna happen.

I think he'd rather bang Vilmer than her at this point.

by Anonymousreply 7701/27/2013

Wow Demi looks scary. Nicole looks weird, but I thought she looked good on the SAG awards tonight--I've never seen anyone who can go from bad to good so often. She must be constantly having tweaks done to her face. Sad.

Julianne Moore is older than both of them, I think, and on the SAG awards tonight she looked fantastic; seems like she never ages. I'm sure she has had some subtle work done, but she still looks like herself.

by Anonymousreply 7801/27/2013

Nicole looked pretty at SAG. She and Naomi Watts remind me of Helen Lawson and Madeline Ashton from Death Becomes Her.

by Anonymousreply 7901/27/2013

[quote] I'd also suggest that Helen Kidman

Who dat?

If you mean, Helen Mirren, I agree. She is actually better looking now than she was in "The Cook, The Thief"

by Anonymousreply 8001/27/2013

Demi is frightening to look at now.

The cheek implants are too large for her face.

The face lift will eventually settle. And yet she's also using Botox! She also had an eyelift done.

No wonder we cannot recognize her.

by Anonymousreply 8101/28/2013

nicole kidman's nose is disappearing. soon she'll be wearing a facemask like michael jackson.

by Anonymousreply 8201/28/2013

Kidman is trying to figure out middle age. Playing Grace Kelly at 33 is her stab at a big Oscar bait role, but it's a big gamble. I wish Nicole would lay off the fillers, there is nothing wrong with wrinkles.

by Anonymousreply 8301/28/2013

As an artist, these are the last people on the planet I want to paint. They're blank faced and boring zombies. Give me wrinkles and a face wearing years of living and wisdom.

by Anonymousreply 8401/28/2013

Moore and Kidman both look godawful. Their faces are cautionary tales.

The gold standard for plastic surgery is Sophia Loren and Catherine Deneuve. Both have been having work done for decades and neither of them looks as bad as Moore and Kidman.

Also, what the fuck is up with Kidman's hair? I haven't seen her without wigs or hairpieces in a million years. Does she only have three real hairs on her head now?

by Anonymousreply 8501/28/2013

Getting old is not for sissies.

by Anonymousreply 8601/28/2013

[quote]Also, what the fuck is up with Kidman's hair? I haven't seen her without wigs or hairpieces in a million years. Does she only have three real hairs on her head now?

She started going gray/white very early. I think it is hard to get white hair to take color, and therefore it has to be colored often. I don't understand the premature graying considering she is a natural redhead, and they usually go gray later in life.

But that looks like her real hair on Kimmel. Notice it is not as deep a red as it used to be when she was younger. It's more strawberry blonde now b/c its colored gray hair.

by Anonymousreply 8701/28/2013

Good grief. Poor Demi. Can you imagine how she feels on the inside to get all that work done on the outside?

Nicole looks better plus she seems sweet. She also seems really happy with Keith. It shows.

by Anonymousreply 8801/28/2013

Nicole gets regular plastic surgery injections common for wealthy BH women, but I do think it ages her and she is addicted to that startled look. How it serves her as a film actress remains to be seen. Demi I dunno. Maybe she can pull it together but who would cast her?

by Anonymousreply 8901/28/2013

Poor Nicole has been dealing with hair loss/thinning since she married Tom, if rumors are to be believed. She almost always wears wigs and hairpieces onscreen. All the coloring and processing can't help it. She used to have a lovely head of big, wild curls when she was younger.

Demi has really good hair. That's pretty much all I can say for her.

by Anonymousreply 9001/28/2013

This Jimmy Kimmel show is being re-aired tonight at 10:00

by Anonymousreply 9101/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 9201/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.