Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

im about to quit facebook

because all these frauen I have friended from my past (high school, colllege, previous jobs) seem addicted to posting pictures of dogs that are about to be euthenized.

I cant do shit about some dog in another state, and im tired of not being able to go on facebook without seeing some dog in a cage about to die.

These women clearly are just meeting their own fantasy need of saving something or doing good, which they actually arent since they dont adopt the poor dog themselves.

Typical woman bleeding all over the rest of us to make us feel like we care because we are all sad together about something we cant help.

by Anonymousreply 1701/26/2013

If you hate women so much why did you accept their friend request in the first place? Just unfriend them or hide them. Such hysteria. "I'm canceling my fb account because some women I know like dogs. They like dogs, everyone. Oh the unspeakable horror!"

by Anonymousreply 201/26/2013

r2 fuck off, OP isn't attacking people for liking dogs. And he's right, between photos of dogs and "like if you think she's beautiful" photos of kids with various deformities, facebook is being ruined.

by Anonymousreply 401/26/2013

I'm a cat person, so fuck 'em!

by Anonymousreply 501/26/2013

I totally agree with you OP, except one of my two "frauen" who post those OMG-help-doggie-gonna-die alerts, is a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 701/26/2013

OP, I'm not R2, but I do believe that in your final incoherent sentence you betrayed both your hatred of women and your weak grasp on the English language:

[quote]Typical woman bleeding all over the rest of us to make us feel like we care because we are all sad together about something we cant help.

by Anonymousreply 801/26/2013

You certainly keeping going on and on about them being women OP.

Either way, just fucking defriend them and move on.

by Anonymousreply 1001/26/2013

Its not his fault they are women R10. That should be a surprize. leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 1101/26/2013

im about to quit datalounge because these group of gay men is just obviously desperate to have human contact online but obviously are disliked and lonely in real life and perverted because they hate everyone and I cant do shit about that.

These men are just trying to meet there own fantasy of writing and being liked, when they dont try to be liked in real life by being a likable person.

And they wont stop complaining facebook. Like we cant enjoy it if someone in the group doesnt.

by Anonymousreply 1201/26/2013

OP, are you asserting that you are less annoying than the people you complain about? Dude, man up.

by Anonymousreply 1301/26/2013

To me it is much more humane to euthanize an animal than to put him out on the street to starve or be abused or attacked. That upsets me to no end. Everyone can't take care of all these animals and it is much easier on them if they could just go to sleep with no pain.

by Anonymousreply 1401/26/2013

People are oversharing tired pictures of fucking everything often with shallow platitudes.

I don't unfriend I just block their posts.

by Anonymousreply 1501/26/2013

OP, you're still on FB? So ovah.

by Anonymousreply 1701/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!