Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Miley Cyrus goes nearly topless for Cosmopolitan cover

Set to wed "Hunger Games" star Hemsworth, 23, at a to-be-determined date, she admits to that she's still overwhelmed by her man's, er, hunkiness. "I'll literally look at him and be like 'You are hot, dear god!'" she says of the Australian actor. "The other day, I turned on the pool heater and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool. I was like, "I'm gonna faint -- the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot."

by Anonymousreply 701/26/2013

That article on "Three Words Not to Say to a Guy"?

It's an old joke......

by Anonymousreply 101/26/2013

She's trying so hard to be "grown up". People don't realize that just because you take off your clothes or talk about sex doesn't make you an adult. Taking responsibility for yourself and trying to evolve as a person makes you an adult.

by Anonymousreply 201/26/2013

All part of the Disney career trajectory.

by Anonymousreply 301/26/2013

R2

She's an adult in my mind. She lives on her own with her fiance. She owns her own home and pays her own bills.

Her Cosmo cover isn't shocking to me. They have shown much more skin on previous covers.

The only thing I knock her for is her bleached blonde hair. Hate the color.

by Anonymousreply 401/26/2013

An 18-month marriage ... at best.

by Anonymousreply 501/26/2013

No matter how hard she tries, she'll always look like a cashier at Family Dollar who won a trip to Hollywood.

He's only with her for the publicity.

by Anonymousreply 601/26/2013

Agree R2. Plus the girl is trash. Simply garbage.

by Anonymousreply 701/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.