Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Glad I don't have a baby.

They're everywhere today. Stinking and screaming.

by Anonymousreply 1501/27/2013

Keep abortion legal, frequent and plentiful.

by Anonymousreply 101/26/2013

Yes r1, OP is clearly an example of the need for legal abortion.

by Anonymousreply 201/26/2013

It's not that there are too many babies, it's that the wrong people are having them. We're dooming humanity if only the low culture types are breeding.

by Anonymousreply 301/26/2013

We're glad you don't have one,too. You'd be a lousy parent.

by Anonymousreply 501/26/2013

TDAT?

Oh dwar.

by Anonymousreply 601/26/2013

Don't blame the babies. The screaming and stinking go along with the job description. I agree that their parents often take them out at innapropriate times to inappropriate places.

by Anonymousreply 801/26/2013

Sing it, R7.

I hate going to restaurants where babies are. I've left before ordering any number of times when it seemed the baby was more in control than the parents.

Stay the fuck home, babies.

by Anonymousreply 901/26/2013

Babies are great, but parenthood would bore me to death, I think. I am really shocked how many of my gay friends and acquaintances are either already parents or going to be. The whole two daddies and a surrogate thing makes me uncomfortable. It's sort of sad that a child doesn't have a live-in mom. It just is to me. Oh, and I find it odd that the big party boy druggies re the first to want their own kids. I'm like..."Really?" I wonder if they're really just trying to grow up at long last?

by Anonymousreply 1001/26/2013

I'm sure the babies thank God you aren't their parent.

by Anonymousreply 1101/26/2013

Babies are wonderful and parenting is a glorious gift.

Keep abortion legal.

by Anonymousreply 1201/26/2013

I think it would be neat to see if one would look like me, and think up a cool names like Nico or Tomorrow. For about 5 minutes...

I don't know why people think it's the natural step in a life to reproduce. You have a life to live: YOURS. Want to share it with a partner? Okay, cool.

But if you're trying to reinvigorate your relationship with offspring... well, good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 1301/26/2013

My guess, r10, would be that the party boy druggies would want a kid for reasons similar to those which inspired Joan Crawford to adopt.

by Anonymousreply 1401/27/2013

What happened to all the good threads?

Complaining (again) about babies? Aren't we forced to exist in the context of heterosexuality enough already?

Yet, we're going to talk about babies and fraus all the time?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

by Anonymousreply 1501/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.