Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

When is Prince Philip and Camilla going to kick the bucket?

He is older than dirt and she is suppose to have cancer, in any case, they have long overstayed their welcome.

by Anonymousreply 2401/29/2013

Oh goid grief, you are vile.

by Anonymousreply 101/26/2013

tedious gayling thread

by Anonymousreply 201/26/2013

When is you going to learn about subject-verb agreement?

by Anonymousreply 301/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 401/27/2013

Well, his mother and father are very long living - still living, so no time soon, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 501/27/2013

I seriously doubt that Prince Philip's parents are still living.

by Anonymousreply 601/27/2013

[quote] goid grief

Right, R1. Gold, the grief of royalty.

Are you the cunt bitching about the topic of every thread around here lately? Smells like it.

by Anonymousreply 701/27/2013

[quote]I seriously doubt that Prince Philip's parents are still living.

Did he remain estranged from his remaining sisters after the war?

by Anonymousreply 801/27/2013

Rottweilers aren't supposed to live that long.

by Anonymousreply 901/27/2013

Whenever I look and Philly and Cames, I get the feeling those two have had hotter sex sessions with each other than anyone on here.

by Anonymousreply 1001/27/2013

After the war the family very carefully met and visited usually in Germany where the sisters still had large estates. I know Prince Charles and Princess Anne visited. The Royal Family finally learned about cutting people off privately. I know in the 70s there were even pictures provided for the press to show family solidarity.

by Anonymousreply 1101/27/2013

I'm not going anywhere, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 1201/27/2013

Wedding, Jubilee and Olympics out of the way, Philip only now needs to survive the forthcoming baby, and all the photographs. After that, all bets are off. "He lived to see the succession has been a time of immense joy, then great sadness for The Royal Family..." etcetera.

by Anonymousreply 1301/27/2013

Prince Phillip said to Camilla, "Would you like to do the AY-nell?

This cracked me up as I know a guy who told me that John Travolta used to ask him to do the AY-nell with him.

So do you think Travolta gave that phrase to PC or PC gave it to Travolta?

by Anonymousreply 1401/27/2013

"Only the good die young" couldn't be more true when is comes to Diana, Prince Philip and Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 1501/27/2013

[quote]"Only the good die young" couldn't be more true when is comes to Diana

If you mean 'good at taking in as many cocks as possible' then I agree.

by Anonymousreply 1601/27/2013

Why do you assume Diana was good. She went through private secretaries at a rate faster than one per year.

by Anonymousreply 1701/27/2013

Diana was beloved the world over, she was the most beloved human being of all time!

by Anonymousreply 1801/28/2013

Diana was clearly the saintliest person who ever lived, despite her superficiality and lack of education. But I am deeply disturbed to hear that Camilla Park-and-Ride is ill. Where are the tumors?

by Anonymousreply 1901/28/2013

Terrible, stupid thread on a day of terrible, stupid threads. The reaper has really come for DL.

by Anonymousreply 2001/28/2013

I am concerned that most of the people responding to this post have a severe reading comprehension problem!

by Anonymousreply 2101/28/2013

I don't think Camilla deserves cancer and/or death.

Phillip on the other hand is a bigoted, small minded and tyrannical cunt. He's lived a LONG life. That's all I'm saying...

by Anonymousreply 2201/28/2013

R22, not that I wish either person sickness or death, but it is interesting that you display a special bigotry in your post.

A serial adulteress who systematically helped to drive a vulnerable, hysterical, inexperienced woman over the edge gets a free ride, but a man who has only talked like a dork in public over 65 years of unerring service (whether you value the service is beside the point) seems like a poor target for hatred.

Philip (one "l" - and you presume knowledge) is not tyrannical. Living his life subservient to his wife is not an example of tyranny. If you think he is bigoted or small-minded, it simply reflects your own issues in those directions, as he has merely spoken like an ass in cases where he was trying to be funny, and he has revealed certain in-grained attitudes at times that are consistent with his generation and class. In fact, he has always been open-minded, generous, good-natured and almost alarmingly cheerful as he has traveled hundreds of thousands of miles to represent or accompany his wife, and in doing so charmed and pleased millions of Commonwealth nations.

You're foolish and nasty.

by Anonymousreply 2301/28/2013

Camilla especially

by Anonymousreply 2401/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!