Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Have you ever bumped into another datalounge user or thought another person was a datalounge user in real life?

I've yet to meet another person in real life that uses the DL, but I've had a sneaking suspicion that one of my best friends post on here.

by Anonymousreply 2301/27/2013

I think I have had an art history prof that posts here. There is a small, but noticeable groupspeak that sets longtime DLers apart.

by Anonymousreply 101/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 201/26/2013

Just the thought gives me goosebumps.

by Anonymousreply 301/26/2013

Whenever I'm using DL on my phone or my tablet in a public place, I always wonder if someone's going to pass by and recognize the site.

by Anonymousreply 401/26/2013

could we just combine this thread with the 'have you ever met a ghost' thread?

I know one friend who goes to DL a lot, and once I was stepped on by someone while in bed. I looked up but saw nobody. the next morning, before I could say anything, my roommate said she had seen a ghost the previous night

by Anonymousreply 501/26/2013

No but it would be fun to meet a few (males)

by Anonymousreply 601/26/2013

Should you recognize a Datalounger in the wild, you're supposed to signal to one another by flipping your middle finger, yelling 'Cunt!' and sashaying away.

by Anonymousreply 701/26/2013

I think I remember someone saying that they're was a datalounge meet up somewhere? That would be entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 801/26/2013

all the time- just follow that hissing sound to its rightful caftan

by Anonymousreply 901/26/2013

How many mobility scooters could you fit in one room?

by Anonymousreply 1001/26/2013

you would only have to go to the east village and listen for the shreiking outside the drag bars or see the people trying to sneak into starbucks where one of their 7 roommates works so they can use the bathroom without buying anything.

by Anonymousreply 1101/26/2013

Oh, the horrors!

by Anonymousreply 1201/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 1301/27/2013

Considering the idiots running around here lately, I hope I never run into any of them except in a very literal way.

by Anonymousreply 1401/27/2013

I wish the thread for DLers to post their pics was still around

by Anonymousreply 1501/27/2013

My neighbor is the one who originally told me about Datalounge 10 years ago. Before that, I had no idea DL existed. He posts here, but I don't know which posts belong to him--and I don't see him any longer, but he's still a neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 1601/27/2013

You don't see your neighbor? Is there a strange smell coming from his house?

by Anonymousreply 1701/27/2013

I have all of your IP addresses, I know where you live.

by Anonymousreply 1801/27/2013

R17. No, I don't see my neighbor. I rarely saw him before, but now I never see him. I live in a condo complex that spans two different streets. He lives in a different section of the complex than I do, and my garage is different than his. I see my immediate neighbors around me; however, he's not an immediate neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 1901/27/2013

I wast staying with a friend in NYC a few years ago. He let me use his computer and I stopped by DL. It was bookmarked.

One of my facebook friends is also a DL facebook member. We joke about it when we see each other.

by Anonymousreply 2001/27/2013

r19, are you sure he still lives there? Do you see his car or hear about him?

by Anonymousreply 2201/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!