Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Just think about how much better your life would be if you and your friends looked like these guys.

They can have anyone they want. Sex with the hottest guys is available to them 24x7. People like them and want to be around them to absorb even a fraction of their glow. They probably eat at the trendiest restaurants, hang out at the most fashionable bars, vacation in all the right locales. They likely have great jobs, and have used their good looks to great advantage in order to advance their careers. They all probably drive luxury vehicles. Their biggest dilemma is which body part to work at the gym that day or should the torso waxing be put off another week. I wish I and my friends could be them. Life would be tons better. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 5401/26/2013

The only one who is actually attractive is the guy second to the right, and they all look dumb as rocks. You can keep them, OP.

by Anonymousreply 101/25/2013

If you're that vapid, OP, you're more like them than you already know.

Be yourself. Be substantial.

by Anonymousreply 201/25/2013

OP you sound pathetic. All that from a photograph?

The grass is always greener.

by Anonymousreply 301/25/2013

Yeh, I can just see them doing the overnight shift at the homeless shelter or working in the soup kitchen.

I can't say that anyone's life is made better because people look like that.

by Anonymousreply 401/25/2013

Are you 12? You sound incredibly shallow and naïve.

Pretty people are not special and they don't lead charmed lives. Everyone has problems that good looks, money or even love can't overcome. Grow up and get on with your own life.

by Anonymousreply 501/25/2013

Or, they are self-absorbed vapid douchebags who have not had to develop emotionally because they have skated by on their looks. And who have anger management issues, arrest warrants, bad credit, evictions, ex boyfriends and girlfriends who hate them because of the way they treated them, drug addictions, DUI's and STD's. Or any combination thereof. Looks open some doors. And eventually slams them all shut if that is all you bring to the table. Envy is a green eyed monster. Those guys still have to wipe their asses every day. HOPEFULLY.

by Anonymousreply 601/25/2013

That guy second form the right is a friend of mine! I was on this Atlantis cruise last year. While overwhelming at times, the crowd was friendly and good natured. We all have our own problems and issues. Good days and bad days. Be happy with who you are and that will go a long way to better yourself. Genetics is a sorry excuse for getting ahead in todays world.

by Anonymousreply 701/25/2013

Why is there ALWAYS one Asian guy in photos like this? Is it a token thing?

by Anonymousreply 801/25/2013

The guy all the way to the left is beautiful, I think.

But, OP, I wouldn't have their lives for anything in the world. I'm gay and look nothing like them. But to be so bored that I'd be doing these "fabulous" gray cruises and be so obsessed with my body?!? And YOU think this is somehow awe inspiring?

I'm so sorry for you OP. Really, I am. There's a better life out there for you.

by Anonymousreply 901/25/2013

I like the 2 on the right, especially the one in aqua shorts, but not the 2 on the left.

by Anonymousreply 1001/25/2013

[quote]They probably eat at the trendiest restaurants, hang out at the most fashionable bars, vacation in all the right locales.

I deeply care about those things. They are better and happier people because they do them.

by Anonymousreply 1101/25/2013

R7, so is this a pic of a real group of friends on a cruise or an assembled photoshoot of strangers?

by Anonymousreply 1201/25/2013

sniff sniff sniff- I smell a troll out in the open, so hey kids, the bridge is clear for capricious cavofting

by Anonymousreply 1401/25/2013

Wouldn't it be nice if what the OP writes was the rule. It has a grain of truth to it, a grain. Looks are like money, only at least you have a chance of having money all your life- not looks. Being good looking can open a door sometimes- (has very little to do with having succesful relationships). But once you walk into the room, you have to produce, you have to have substance, and of course you are as subject to the unexpected in life as anyone.

by Anonymousreply 1501/25/2013

Atlantis only uses real guests, from their cruises in their advertising.

by Anonymousreply 1601/25/2013

Oh, those silly, silly boys!

by Anonymousreply 1701/25/2013

Bobby, don't you know that models are some of the happiest people ON EARTH?!?

by Anonymousreply 1801/25/2013

R17, Its "You naughty, naughty men."

by Anonymousreply 1901/25/2013

I like the 2 on the left far better than the 2 on the right.

The OP is such obvious trollery I can't believe some of you bother to respond.

by Anonymousreply 2101/25/2013

Whenever Richard Cory went down town, We people on the pavement looked at him: He was a gentleman from sole to crown, Clean favored, and imperially slim.

And he was always quietly arrayed, And he was always human when he talked; But still he fluttered pulses when he said, 'Good-morning,' and he glittered when he walked.

And he was rich - yes, richer than a king - And admirably schooled in every grace: In fine, we thought that he was everything To make us wish that we were in his place.

So on we worked, and waited for the light, And went without the meat, and cursed the bread; And Richard Cory, one calm summer night, Went home and put a bullet through his head.

by Anonymousreply 2201/25/2013

2nd one from the right is hottest.

by Anonymousreply 2301/25/2013

OP, it sounds like you value the most vapid, ephemeral, and immoral aspects of life. Very sad existence, dude.

by Anonymousreply 2401/25/2013

When I modeled for Atlantis Cruises they had two hunks hold me upside down by my ankles and captioned the picture, "Cruising is the best way to look young again." I wouldn't have mind if those hunks would have stopped shaking me to get rid of my wrinkles.

by Anonymousreply 2501/25/2013

Boy, the lezbots are really out on this one.

Ladies, sour and bitter is not a quality.

by Anonymousreply 2601/25/2013

OP, Pretty people have something worse than death in their future..

..The Wall

When they hit it, it's anything BUT pretty. Their entire way of life ends and they become invisible. They have no coping skills for this life change.

That's when the hissing starts.

by Anonymousreply 2701/25/2013

Beauty fades

Dumb is forever.

by Anonymousreply 2801/25/2013

You can always rent them, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2901/25/2013

That's good advice r27. Now instead of crying when I look in the mirror, I'll smile and say, "you, dude, are fully prepaid to hit the wall."

Now give me something positive for my flatulence.

by Anonymousreply 3001/25/2013

Who was that vapid Reichen wannabe who wrote the letter to his past self? That thread needs to be resurrected.

by Anonymousreply 3101/25/2013

Speedos in dudes? Not cool.

by Anonymousreply 3201/25/2013

OP, tune into "Vanderpump Rules" to see how stupid and pathetic (and broke) these sorts of people really are.

by Anonymousreply 3301/25/2013

My face is considered more classically handsome that all four. My body is fine, but not that ripped. Life has been hard for me in so many divergent ways that my good looks can't solve or fix. Good looks help, for sure. They may open doors, but they don't necessarily push you over the threshold. And, if you're not sex obsessed (which I'm not), the fact that one can get laid whenever one wants means next to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 3401/25/2013

[quote]Why is there ALWAYS one Asian guy in photos like this? Is it a token thing?

He's not Asian, he's Canadian!

by Anonymousreply 3501/25/2013

"They likely have great jobs, and have used their good looks to great advantage in order to advance their careers. They all probably drive luxury vehicles. "

Not those douchebags. Nobody who spends that much time in the gym and the tanning bed has a serious career with potential for advancement.

Really, very few men know how to exploit their looks for long-term gain. Using good looks for short-term fun is much more common.

by Anonymousreply 3601/25/2013

They're just trashy bimbos, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3701/25/2013

[quote]Not those douchebags. Nobody who spends that much time in the gym and the tanning bed has a serious career with potential for advancement.

Very true. They're youngish twinks, most people don't hit their stride career-wise until their 30s, and they don't get there by spending 3 hours in a gym everyday and then party every night and through the weekend. The best they might manage at that age is being arm-candy for a more established guy, but they aren't making their own money or laying the groundwork for career advancement...unless they're flat-out whores about it.

by Anonymousreply 3801/25/2013

[quote]My face is considered more classically handsome that all four.

???

"is considered more classically handsome" by whom? Who could have seen possibly all of those four men and then compared you to them?

You really mean to say that YOU PERSONALLY consider YOUR OWN face more classically handsome than all four, don't you? Just so we're being clear here.

by Anonymousreply 3901/25/2013

Go to the gym, work out six days a week, include cardio and strength training...and after two years... you can look like that with eating the right way.

You have to be a dedicated person to be able to wear those bathing suits.

by Anonymousreply 4001/25/2013

[quote]You have to be a dedicated person to be able to wear those bathing suits.

So true! Only we truly beautiful men can get away with them.

by Anonymousreply 4101/25/2013

Probably correct, but none of them do much for me, personally. If I DID look like them, yes, I would also use it to my advantage, travel to Ibiza, Mykonos and even more exotic places.

What photos DON'T show you (not in this particular photo, but photos generally) is bad breath, small penises, abusive personalities, gay self-hatred, etc.

The four guys in the photo may very well be as perfect as the OP thinks, I don't even know who they are. Just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 4201/25/2013

You have to be dehydrated to look like that, which is not healthy. And have fake teeth, which is also not healthy.

Do love the maple leaf briefs though.

by Anonymousreply 4301/25/2013

"Go to the gym, work out six days a week, include cardio and strength training...and after two years... you can look like that with eating the right way"

I've got these weird things called a "career", "dependents" and a "life"...

by Anonymousreply 4401/25/2013

Atlantis Cruises are concentration camps for gay men.

by Anonymousreply 4501/25/2013

More Atlantis hotties. I just realized that the black guy with the horrible "fraux" is a former co-worker!

by Anonymousreply 4601/25/2013

Hairless bodies and six-pack abs are actually a turn-off to me. So, no, they can't "have anyone they want" or whatever nonsense you claim, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4701/25/2013

Going to the trendiest restaurants, vacationing in all the "right" places, and driving a luxury vehicle does not make you happy, interesting, or pleasant to be around.

by Anonymousreply 4801/25/2013

This is another thread from the troll who posts faux-naive shallow things to get a rise out of people.

by Anonymousreply 4901/26/2013

[quote]Atlantis only uses real guests, from their cruises in their advertising.

But do they just put random guests together for the shoot or do they actually know each other? Is this 4-some really best friends? Who's the Carrie? Who's the Samantha? Who's the ugly butch one?

by Anonymousreply 5001/26/2013

It's funny how people assume everyone cares deeply about looks, I treat everyone the same and it's funny to see someone who considers themselves hot, react to it.

by Anonymousreply 5101/26/2013

As attractibe as they all are, none of them have warm, moist, inviting or clean anuses

by Anonymousreply 5201/26/2013

Which is duller, those men or this thread?

by Anonymousreply 5301/26/2013

I'm reminded of a time about five years ago, I was feeling down about my life. I had a friend who I envied - he was handsome, great body, happily married, two kids, good job. We were out drinking one night. I was about to start whining about whatever was bugging me and tell him how great he had things, when he opened up about how stressed out he had been lately. His wife had miscarried, his dad was diagnosed with cancer, and he had a new boss that didn't take a liking to him and was trying to squeeze him out of his job.

Lesson learned: everyone has their problems to deal with, and looks and money are no substitute for health and happiness. OP just hasn't learned that yet; give him time.

by Anonymousreply 5401/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.