Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Items

1. These two good looking actors on separate hit television shows. They are less than ten years apart in age, but Actor A seems much older because he plays an adult on his show, while Actor B plays a teen on his show.

They both traveled out of the country for a fun New Year’s Eve celebration. Despite the fact that one actor brought his “girlfriend” along, the two actors wound up hooking up with each other that week… and have been inseparable ever since. There should be plenty of time for getting cozy, too, because they both enjoy being in the same city, and Actor B’s show isn’t coming back next season.

2. This actor was probably going to be A list. He was headed in that direction. Television, movies, he could do it all. Studios gave him popcorn movies and then watched our actor trash the movies and the people he worked with and was soon labeled the guy you don't want to make a movie with. Even if a movie did great, which many of his movies did, studios just wanted to find someone else. It is no fun to have an actor call you out publicly or send you e-mails or scream about f**king your wife. Out of control. Ex-girlfriend? She couldn't stand him after he got fame. hated him. Yelled at her, threatened to beat her. Poured vodka all over her while she was sleeping one night and then walked around the room with a cigarette lighter while yelling at her that it was her fault he couldn't get it up. Mostly his problem is that he prefers guys, but can't accept that which leads to drinking. Lots of drinking. Rehab worthy drinking. Even if he goes though he has a long way to go before he will be given another big chance. Lots of apologies and he is not the guy to ever apologize to anyone. He called one executive's wife a fat f**k and then sent 20 pounds of chocolate to the guy everyday for a week with vicious notes about the guy's wife.

3. I don't know if you can ground someone over the age of 18, but that is essentially what this A+ list all move actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee did to his daughter after she got pregnant. No more alone time with guys and she also was given a choice of being cut off financially or having a procedure. She chose the procedure.

by Anonymousreply 6001/27/2013

#1: Any of the Camp Podwall Usual Suspects who had their powwow in Sydney this New Years. Could be any combination of Crawford, Haynes, Morrison...

by Anonymousreply 101/25/2013

#1 Matthew Morrison & Chace Crawford (see link)

#2 Either Shia LaBeouf or Jonathan Rhys Meyers

#3 Very little to on but I'm going to guess Denzel Washington and his daughter Olivia

by Anonymousreply 201/25/2013

#2 is probably LaBeouf. I never got the impression that Meyers was ever truly headed for the A-list.

R2 sounds right about #3. I'm sure you can ground someone over 18 if they're living at home at your expense. And he does seem like that kind of control freak, though he's also the kind that had no trouble screwing around when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 301/25/2013

Would Denzel be considered A+ list? What about Tammy's daughter Isabella? She's over 18 and the clams are big on "procedures".

by Anonymousreply 401/25/2013

Yes, R4, Denzel is considered A+.

by Anonymousreply 501/25/2013

R4 -

Seriously, R4? You're asking about a twice Oscar winning, current Best Actor nominated, star of one of the biggest box office hits of 2012 being an A list actor?

I'd like to know whom you consider A list.

by Anonymousreply 601/25/2013

Denzel is A+, but Tommy isn't a bad guess, especially since the BI says movies only, and Denzel got his break on St. Elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 701/25/2013

why would somebody as gorgeous as chace hook up with homely matthew morrison?

by Anonymousreply 801/25/2013

R8, I don't know if Matthew Morrison is homely as much as he has Theater Actor Face, which is features that look striking from the audience, but extreme in close-up (see: Idina Menzel and her handsome jawline).

by Anonymousreply 901/25/2013

MM, Chace, JC = literally hiding in plain sight.

I mean, it's laughable. Throw some exotic women in the mix, and they're "safe".

Any publicists here, please take note: the world is ready for gay leading men (or in any of their cases C list actors.

NPH gets away with it, and is better known than any of them. The same for Quinto.

It's sad in 2013 when the most powerful man in the world openly acknowledges his "evolution" into understanding being gay is as natural as being straight. Yet, you pussies resist.

It's kind of disgusting. Especially with the bullying, the suicides....

But, I digress.

I, for one, would fuck Chace, MM any time. JC looks like he's been around the block way too many times. He's a dishrag now.

by Anonymousreply 1001/25/2013

another example of cowardice?

by Anonymousreply 1101/25/2013

Does Matthew Morrison film Glee in NY?

by Anonymousreply 1201/25/2013

#2 Bradley Cooper

by Anonymousreply 1301/25/2013

Cooper's regularly bearding up and "behaving himself" while having his first real Oscar season. He doesn't trash talk any of his movies in public.

Denzel is at the top of any A list. It could be his daughter or the daughter of almost any A lister. What about Hanks or Spielberg, do they have daughters the right age?

I doubt it's Isabella Cruise, I keep hearing that she's a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 1401/25/2013

Could #2 be Alex Pettyfer? He has done popcorn movies, has a horrible reputation, rumored to have abused ex girlfriend Dianna Agron -

by Anonymousreply 1501/25/2013

Pettyfer's movies didn't do well except for Magic Mike and as far as I can tell he's never publicly trashed a project.

It's LaDouche.

by Anonymousreply 1601/25/2013

I've never heard any gay rumors about Shia. Who is his ex?

by Anonymousreply 1701/25/2013

Pettyfer was such a douche on Magic Mike that they left him off the cast pic.

by Anonymousreply 1801/25/2013

Matthew Morrison never had a real girlfriend in NYC when he could have any chorus girl he wanted after Light in the Piazza shirtless scene.

by Anonymousreply 1901/25/2013

Sorry, what's a popcorn movie?

by Anonymousreply 2101/25/2013

r20, spill

by Anonymousreply 2201/25/2013

R20 That's a vile and nasty that to say! Don't be spreading unfounded rumors like that how old are you anyway? Your comments are so juvenile and not the least bit funny. ANYWHOOOO...I'm not a CC fan but I think he's pretty beyond believe. Can't stand MM pompous ass and i totally believe all the gay gossip aboutvhis conceited ass. I've seen quite a few pics of those two together and MM always have the I wanna fuck the hell

out if you look when he looks atvCC.

by Anonymousreply 2301/25/2013

[quote] especially since the BI says movies only, and Denzel got his break on St. Elsewhere.

Not that I believe any BIs they are usually just made up and or already published news rewritten as some kind of mystery BUT try to remember a lot of these BI writers are idiots and probably don't even know Denzel was on St. Elsewhere. Stop acting like some BI writer is an expert in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 2401/25/2013

1) Tickle from Moonshiners

2) Chumlee from Pawn Stars

3)Sugar Bear from Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

by Anonymousreply 2501/25/2013

JC is looking used these days.

by Anonymousreply 2601/25/2013

Who is JC?

by Anonymousreply 2701/25/2013

"Chace Crawford and Matthew Morrison attend a New Year’s Eve 2013 party at Marquee – The Star on Monday (December 31) in Sydney, Australia.

The 27-year-old Gossip Girl actor spent the New Year’s holiday with Matt and his girlfriend Renee Puente, as well as their pals Colton Haynes, Tyler Hoechlin, JC Chasez, Lucas Grabeel, Shawn Pyfrom, and former Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins."

Talk about a gay posse. All these guys are gay. Ms. Puente is obviously a beard.

by Anonymousreply 2801/25/2013

Didn't JC and crawford used to have a thing?

by Anonymousreply 2901/25/2013

[quote] remember a lot of these BI writers are idiots and probably don't even know Denzel was on St. Elsewhere.

I think any writer would check out IMdB before writing that an actor was movie only.

by Anonymousreply 3001/25/2013

CC and MM. Have heard CC will sleep with anything, male or female, to get a job. Same with Kellan Lutz.

Shia - he has said vile things about big studios and that has a negative impact on your career. Most actors would kill to be in a big film.

Tom Cruise was first thought. Isabella and Connor were home schooled by Scios. I don't think either of them are normal.

by Anonymousreply 3101/25/2013

[quote]#1 Matthew Morrison & Chace Crawford (see link)

But neither play a teen on their shows.

by Anonymousreply 3201/25/2013

[quote]#2 Bradley Cooper

yes, it describes him to a T! What a brilliant deciphering of the clues...

by Anonymousreply 3301/25/2013

Chace Crawford played a teen for four years on GG, if you count 18 and 19.

by Anonymousreply 3401/25/2013

But he hasn't been a teen on the show for years. Why bother making that mention if it's not even true?

by Anonymousreply 3501/25/2013

R20 Cypherin is hard.

by Anonymousreply 3601/25/2013

How about Tobey Maguire for #2. Didn't he trash the last Spider-Man movie he was in?

by Anonymousreply 3701/25/2013

I don't know, R35. Why don't you e-mail Jared and ask him.

by Anonymousreply 3801/25/2013

[quote]The 27-year-old Gossip Girl actor spent the New Year’s holiday with Matt and his girlfriend Renee Puente, as well as their pals Colton Haynes, Tyler Hoechlin, JC Chasez, Lucas Grabeel, Shawn Pyfrom, and former Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins."

Any of these guys could be hooking up. Penn Badgley part of this posse?

by Anonymousreply 3901/25/2013

R39, I've read in a number of places that Penn and Shawn Pyfrom are more than friends.

by Anonymousreply 4101/26/2013

Morrison had more than one girlfriend in his Broadway days. I saw him more than once being rather intimate with a woman around town. One girlfriend he cheated on (with another woman) dumped him and aired their dirty laundry in the press. On the other hand, his devotion to Marissa Winkour and flirting with Marc Shaiman during Hairspray suggested that he couldn't have been the straightest guy in the world. And his weird relationship with the also "straight" director Bart Sher might cast doubt on how straight both these guys are. He could be a true bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 4201/26/2013

I wonder if Chace has ever put the moves on his brother-in-law, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo?

by Anonymousreply 4301/26/2013

I know a few guys who've made out with MM in a public situation at gay bars while he was in Hairspray. None went home with him, however.

by Anonymousreply 4401/26/2013

love this picture

by Anonymousreply 4501/26/2013

R45: That fluffy thing in front of MM's crotch makes me think Princess Tinymeat.

by Anonymousreply 4601/26/2013

MM is good friends with Billy Masters who swears he is straight but I think he is just protecting him.

by Anonymousreply 4701/26/2013

R47 - think about what you just posted.

Why would any STRAIGHT man be friends with Billy Masters? 'nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 4801/26/2013

R15, Alex Pettyfer was who I immediately thought of.

by Anonymousreply 4901/26/2013

I don't care who the kid is, if she's too young to have a baby, either she should get an abortion or be cut off.

by Anonymousreply 5001/26/2013

Photoshop but hot...

When you google MM and CC's names together, hundreds of pics of them together at events pop up!! I believed MM was straight because he said so and there was nothing else to suggest otherwise...oh well.

by Anonymousreply 5101/26/2013

R50. What do you have against adoption?

by Anonymousreply 5201/26/2013

CC is suppose 2 b bi but likes 2 lean str8 when it comes 2 longterms. EW was rumored 2 have dated a she-male and even got CC to get 2gether 4 a 3some.

by Anonymousreply 5301/26/2013

I don't care how many fangurls swear Morrison is straight because he supposedly fucked a bunch of chorus girls. That man is gay. How do I know? He outed himself when he said he'd be a gynecolegist if he couldn't be an actor. Oh how hetero! I just love pussy so much I want to be around it 24/7! Pussy! Pussy! Pussy! No straight man secure in his sexuality would feel the need to make such ridiculous claims. MM is queer.

by Anonymousreply 5401/26/2013

Who's the guy to MM right in 45's photo with Drink Me written on him?

by Anonymousreply 5501/27/2013

#2 = Alex Pettyfer

by Anonymousreply 5601/27/2013

Did anyone buy MM's CD? What was it like? Where did it chart?

by Anonymousreply 5701/27/2013

Why does Leo and "E" look so damn guilty?

by Anonymousreply 5801/27/2013

Huh! Oh! Cough!

by Anonymousreply 5901/27/2013

Chance Crawford has beautiful eyes! His face is truly a movie star face in the classic movie star look.

by Anonymousreply 6001/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!