Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Area 51

I heard the area was inhabited by aliens and no one could come close to the place.

Anyone here have the inside scoop?

by Anonymousreply 3401/27/2013

Well, good morning, Mr. Van Winkle. Have a nice nap?

by Anonymousreply 101/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 201/25/2013

OP, it's true. The US and the Chinese,Brazilian and Indians have a similar relationship with these aliens. No not illegal aliens BUT from outer space! They also live in other parts of the Southwest as well.The Americans are keeping their relationship a secret for several different reasons. One is that they have had full knowledge of alien abductions since the 50s. Secondly, they want their technology.The public would also freak out that their God wouldn't have created another race in the universe.

I can't wait for a queen from the Village to exclaim that they blew an alien grey at The Mineshaft and sucked an alien cock at a glory hole......I know it's cumming.

by Anonymousreply 401/25/2013

Area 51. That's why my gyno calls my pussy-area. I kind of like it.

by Anonymousreply 501/25/2013

Someone posted on anothe thread about seeing UFOs near the Las Vegas airport in broad daylight. He speculated that they being used to transport the uber rich.

I believe Area 51 is relatively close to LV. I think that's where they may build that sort of thing. I don't believe in the whole alien nonsense, however.

by Anonymousreply 601/25/2013

Proof r4?

by Anonymousreply 701/25/2013

Read Annie Jacobson's book and you will know what went on at Area 51 (and no, it wasn't aliens).

Many brave people risked their lives and health working there and many are suffering radiation sickness due to conditions there.

I believe that much of the radiation goin garound the world has resulted in the uptick in autism and sociopathy world-wide.

by Anonymousreply 801/25/2013

Goof thread.

by Anonymousreply 901/25/2013

Back in 2006 me n. frin were at this bar in Ohio (I was n OSU student at the time). We saw. Guy we knew, Brian, get abducted. We immediately called 911, and I thin 1 minute a car picked us up. We were threatened and told we could NEVER say what we saw. We weren't even there that night. We were told our deaths could be faked, our identities scrubbed, nd placed in prison for the rest of our lives.

So yes, there are people aware of lien existence. It's very scary, and the sad part is I know his family is still looking for him.

by Anonymousreply 1001/25/2013

Abducted by what r10? He was taken while you were sitting in a bar?

by Anonymousreply 1101/25/2013

And his parents actually passed without ever knowing what happened to thir son.

The government, or whoever is in control, needs to be honest with the people. I understand the implications of interstellar life nd what that could mean to a lot of people, but they should have more faith that people can handle this kind of information.

by Anonymousreply 1201/25/2013

Alien abductions are interdimensional only, and do not occur on roadsides, nor do they transport anyone to spaceships. Aliens visitations are due to frontal lobe adjustments, which allow one to see these interdimensioanl beings WHICH DO EXIST AROUND US, AT ALL TIMES. But they are not come from outer space, do not use any hardware to get here, have not left us with any advanced technology, and cannot get women pregnant.

Shamans who take ayahuasca see the exact same being in their visions, and these shamans have never left the Amazon, seen a movie, read a sci-fi book, or watched T.V.

This means that the brain, in an altered state, can view these interdimensional beings that have been around us forever. Scientists and their patients have also seen these beings under the influence of DMT.

Some people have been able to view these beings under normal conditions when their brain and frontal lobes happen to misfire naturally. Often times these same people will suffer mental illness due to frontal lobe misfiring. Still, this condition lets us know that there is a world that surrounds us that we normally never see.

by Anonymousreply 1301/25/2013

[quote]Anyone here have the inside scoop?

Because LA and NYC queens are your #1 source for strange happenings in flyover country?

by Anonymousreply 1401/25/2013

R10 = typical OSU student, ingesting too many buckeyes

by Anonymousreply 1501/25/2013

The aliens are our friends.

by Anonymousreply 1601/25/2013

wow, R13, have you ever taken ayahuasca? what did you see?

by Anonymousreply 1701/25/2013

So, r10 you're saying that this guy was abducted by aliens? This was a pretty big missing persons case.

by Anonymousreply 1801/25/2013

Supposedly wikileaks has documents about the existence of UFOs. I was excited for a second until I read what the docs supposedly say--that the world has been locked in a secret war with UFOs over Arctic.

They could've at least faked something more believable.

by Anonymousreply 1901/25/2013

Anyone here have the inside scoop?

Yes! From what I read somewhere, the area was inhabited by aliens and no one could come close to the place.

by Anonymousreply 2001/25/2013

R13 = Stephen Moffat.

by Anonymousreply 2101/25/2013

Bump for more tinfoil hat discussion

by Anonymousreply 2201/26/2013

R8 Annie Jacobson has been debunked as being full of shit! She has no inside info into what is happening there. She's part of the same continuum that claims that there were balloons at Roswell and not dead alien bodies.

Wikileaks? The UK government released their UFO documents, Why is a great majority of the documents blacked out? What did the British government have to hide?

by Anonymousreply 2301/26/2013

I have no doubt about the existence of UFOs, since they are reported being seen all the time. But I am skeptical that they are extraterrestrial in origin. I sort of went down the rabbit hole a few years back and never found any shred of hardcore evidence - just a lot of gossip. If anyone can direct me to some, I'd love to read it.

by Anonymousreply 2401/26/2013

R24 Listen to Coast to Coast , the overnight show. It deals with ghosts,UFOs,conspiracies etc so on.Some of it is nuts BUT there are too many abduction stories for it just to be smoke.

by Anonymousreply 2501/26/2013

Curious that there has never been actual vid of a space craft or aliens or pix.

There are zillions of Youtubes on Aunt Fanny falling from a bar stool feeding trough, all you can eat buffet or little Tyler sticking his nose in a cat's behind but not one alien pix or video.

by Anonymousreply 2601/26/2013

I remember hearing conversation between the Coast to Coast guy and some guy piloting a small plane over Area 51. He was shot down live on the air.

by Anonymousreply 2701/26/2013

Meh. C2C is fun to listen to, but how much of them are shills or hoaxers?

Did anyone watch X Files? I think if aliens have been here, the truth would be buried so far down a long rabbit hole ( like in the whole "Smoking Man" story-arc) that very few will know the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 2801/26/2013

After everyone started to yammer about Area 51, the DoD built Area 52.

by Anonymousreply 2901/27/2013

R5 I thought it was called "No Man's Land."

by Anonymousreply 3001/27/2013 18 areas from my favorite spot

by Anonymousreply 3101/27/2013

I'm from New Mexico, and have seen quite a few UFO's. They are real.

by Anonymousreply 3201/27/2013

Remember a few years back, the UFO over O'Hare?

That was fun. I don't think the southwest should get all the UFOs.

by Anonymousreply 3301/27/2013

It's a recipe book!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3401/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!