Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Angie's List

I'm sick of seeing Angie's fat frau face in all her stupid commercials. You also have to pay to join.

by Anonymousreply 1706/21/2013

The theory is that by charting members, the reviews are more trustworthy.

As the commercial says, "Companies can't pay to be on Angie's list, so you know you can trust their reviews."

Too bad companies aren't smartt enough to pay shills to write fake reviews. That would be difficult for Angie to rebut.

by Anonymousreply 101/24/2013

They do, they pay the customer Angie's fee, if they promise glowing reviews.

by Anonymousreply 201/24/2013

If Angie and Craig got married, would their kids grow up and have lists?

by Anonymousreply 301/24/2013

I'm not a cow!

by Anonymousreply 401/24/2013

Are any Dlers members?

by Anonymousreply 501/25/2013

Yup, I'm a member.

by Anonymousreply 601/25/2013

She's a right-wing cunt.

by Anonymousreply 701/25/2013

I've been a member for 5 years, and after having found the best plumber, landscaper, electrician, and handyman, I'll never hire anyone else without vetting them through The recommendations on the list. It's worth way more than the 40 dollars a year.

by Anonymousreply 801/25/2013

No, r5, I'm listless.

by Anonymousreply 901/25/2013

She continued advertising with Rush Limbaugh even after the Sandra Fluke debacle. She deserves the word 'cunt.'

by Anonymousreply 1001/25/2013

You have to be a total idiot to pay for information you can get for free. Plus its fake.

My partner has his own business and we always get hit up by Angie's list. They call businesses all the time and try to get advertizing dollar in trade for what they call an "enhanced listing". It's basically a scam for the consumer.

Financially, she is broke. Yes I said broke. Her company is worth something like 100 million, but the problem is, they are 180 million in debt. All advertising. Not making enough money to equal the amount of subscribers they get for the ad dollars. The whole company might go down soon.

Now, every time I see her face I don't think successful business woman, I think THAT BITCH HAS A SPENDING PROBLEM. LOL

by Anonymousreply 1101/25/2013

If your list cant stand on your own without charging fees, then its not worth paying for.

by Anonymousreply 1201/25/2013

That Frau was just on TV with Morning Joe.

Someone asked how they made all there money and basically she said from subscribers and companies that pay to be feature but maintain a high rating with them.

Translation: Suckers and Businesses with enough cash.

BTW They are not doing so well. They make hundred of millions of dollars, BUT they are spending even more on advertising and are actually in debt.

The are robbing peter to pay paul on a scale of tens of millions of dollars.

by Anonymousreply 1306/21/2013

I'm busy busy busy busy.

by Anonymousreply 1406/21/2013

R13, David Pogue tweeted yesterday that he was in the green room with Angie and Elizabeth Dole. Liddy told Angie "I just love your commercials!"

by Anonymousreply 1506/21/2013

hey, don'ts forget abouts me

by Anonymousreply 1606/21/2013

r14, I was never convinced that was a woman.

by Anonymousreply 1706/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!