Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Potential AIDS Cure, Discovered By Australian Medical Researchers, Modifies HIV Protein

Researchers at the Queensland Institute of Medical Research, led by Associate Professor Dr. David Harrich, say they have developed a form of gene therapy that turns the HIV protein against itself and ultimately stops it from replicating, according to the Australian Times.

Harrich himself notes that his research is not an HIV cure. "You would still be infected with HIV," he said, according to the Queensland Institute's statement. "But the virus would stay latent, it wouldn't wake up, so it wouldn't develop into AIDS. With a treatment like this, you would maintain a healthy immune system."

by Anonymousreply 4604/23/2014

Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 205/11/2013

Fantastic news.

by Anonymousreply 406/28/2013

Weirdest shills ever?

by Anonymousreply 607/26/2013

It's Amazing! I make 1,500 a day from my own home masturbating, you can too.

by Anonymousreply 807/26/2013

That's the kind of shill I'd be interested in learning more about, r8. Haha

by Anonymousreply 907/26/2013

[quote]Weirdest shills ever?

I LOVE the word 'shill'.

by Anonymousreply 1107/28/2013

I think the powers that be are disapponted AIDS didn't kill as many as they'd hoped.

Now they're hoping that reports like this will make people start throwing away the condoms and fucking like bunnies.

by Anonymousreply 1408/03/2013

Mr. DL: I think you should kill this waste of electrons.

by Anonymousreply 2010/05/2013

I don't get the point of these bull shite voodoo/herbal cure posts, one or two are funny but its like everytime a possible therapy or even cure for AiDS comes out in the news its like these retardo voodoodoo healer posts come up...

Whatevs, you think Complera is expensive, I'm sure only the Mega Rich like Elton John would be able to do a bone marrow transplant and rid himself of HiV.

by Anonymousreply 2110/05/2013

Webmaster, please delete R22 spambot

by Anonymousreply 2310/27/2013

[quote] WENDY FROM FRANCE.

And are you a cone head?

by Anonymousreply 2410/27/2013

Why do perfectly good threads get deleted yet this shit remains?

by Anonymousreply 2510/27/2013

i am Philip I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR. Oko did for me, I was an HIV patient, everything went bad for me, I couldn’t do things with my friends anymore, I loosed my job, I loosed everything, I was even waiting for death itself, I went searching on the internet I saw many testimonies on how different spell casters helped people in curing their deadly diseases, I collected one spell caster’s email, which DR. Oko of the solutionhome@outlook.com I emailed him and he answered me, I told him all problems, he ask me not to worry, that I will be free from the deadly disease, which I did, he casted the spell, and told me that he will send a medicine to me through courier services, I was surprised to get the medicine after 3days, he asked me to drink it which I did and he asked me to go for a medical check-up in a hospital, I went to the hospital I went for a HIV test, I was tested HIV negative, I was shocked, I asked myself, “is there still good helpers out there”? I promised to share my testimony to the whole world, I’m now free, I have a better job, if you are passing through pains you need help you can share your problems to DR. Oko through solutionhome@outlook.com

by Anonymousreply 3512/03/2013

Dear friends, my name is Drake Berry from united states i had a problem with my husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me. until a friend of mine Walt Pen told me about a spell caster who helped him in the same problem too. i email Dr SHAVAI the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. we have two kids together and we are happy with our selves. thanks to priest SHAVAI for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work the great spell caster email address :shavaispellhome@yahoo.com

by Anonymousreply 3612/06/2013

my name is Anita from California USA , i was diagnosed with HIV in 2012 , and since then my life have never remained the same . I even infected my husband with the disease , until i meant a testimony from a woman called Tricia and what she said about a man called doctor Aluta . I contacted him and told him about my problem , and then he told me that i will need to do some things which i did , and after that he told me to give him some time to prepare the medicine for me . And then after he finished every thing , he told me that i will take the medication for 3 weeks which i did and 4 day ago i went for a test and surprisingly i am now HIV negative, he is also preparing another medicine for my husband, if you are in this kind of problem or you need help in any other disease cure , contact doctor Aluta via his email : alutaspelltemple@hotmail.com or call his mobile number : +2348077526430

by Anonymousreply 3812/18/2013

I heard so many things about DR OKAYA. and every story has been so great. so here is my story, me and the father of my son has been off and on for 3 years its been a very stressful relationship. he cheated on me and I was very hurt, it was miserable for me so in returned I cheated because I wanted him to feel the pain but he never cares so we went apart, so he went back to his ex.i wanted him to leave her and let us come back together, I love him so much and I just want him to feel the same way feel for him, lucky for me DR OKAYA was the one who brought my lover back to me, he is a good spell caster. his contact address is okayaspellhelp@gmail.com.you can still save your marriage if u really love your husband

by Anonymousreply 3912/19/2013

1. Almost every reply in this thread is spam for witches and wizards who cast magic spells. Where is the moderator?

2. I'm and Aids dissident. I'm not a denialist. For the past 10 years or so we have been warning people what the big pharma corporations are going to do because stuff has been linked and people attend conferences. They first started putting only those patients will full blown Aids on the meds. Then they started putting people on the meds as soon as they tested HIV+. We have been screaming and warning people that the next step is to put people who are HIV negative on the meds. At first they wills sick to the "risk groups", which means they will try to pressure all gay men to get on the meds. Eventually they will force every single person, gay or straight, to get on the meds.

With Obamacare they might be able to sneak this past the public. It's not there now, but in the future it can be included that all people say in a certain age group must get on the meds.

In 2012 the big pharma companies introduced Truvada as a "prevention medication". Before that it was only prescribed to HIV/Aids patients. The companies already are putting pressure on doctors to get their gay male patients to take the drug, as well as people in other "risk groups".

This is serious, folks. I hope more and more people wake up to the truth of the Aids industry. It's all about money. This latest "discovery" is bull. It's designed to introduce a medication that would need to be taken for life and thus continually bring in profit. It's not a cure. It's a money-tree.

by Anonymousreply 4012/19/2013

Dr Zuma zuk is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn’t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa Zuma zuk, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr Zuma zukgave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Mathew

by Anonymousreply 4112/26/2013

Dick Cheney: "Squelch it. NOW."

Dr. Bill Frist: "Affirmative, Sir"

by Anonymousreply 4212/26/2013

I have been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 7yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i havewent to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Desmond about how this powerful doctor help him get curedof the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a African doctor was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i havesomeone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at worldtreatmentforhiv@yahoo.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which ifirstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all he said. I did all by accepting his Words fact and only to see that after some weeks of taking his herbal medicine i notice some changes in my body system and i went for check up the day he ask me to go for check up to confirm if the sickness was still there,to my greatest surprise i could not find any sickness in my body i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: Worldtreatmentforhiv@yahoo.com or you can contact me for confirmation oliviaphilip40@gmail.com "sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say a big thanks for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir

olivia

by Anonymousreply 4303/07/2014

Lol

by Anonymousreply 4403/08/2014

I USED TO HAVE HIV,,,AND I WORK WITH THE U.S ARMY......I LOOKED FOR CURE ALMOST ROUND THE WORLD,NOT UNTIL I CONTACTED A GREAT hivcurecenter@gmail.com,I NARRATED MY PREDICAMENT TO HIM,I WAS SHOCKED HE SAID'NO CAUSE FOR ALARM''I SEND HIM MY PHOTO,,,,HE SAID HE WILL NEED TO BUY SOME ITEMS,AND I PAID FOR IT...AFTER THREE DAYS HE TOLD ME TO GO FOR TEST AGAIN,...... MY FRIENDS YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT WAS NEGATIVE....NOW I'M SOUND AND HEALTHY STILL WORKING WITH THE U.S ARMY . I BELIEVE HE CAN CURE ANY TYPE OF SICKNESS HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: hivcurecenter@gmail.com

by Anonymousreply 4504/23/2014
Need more help? Click Here.