Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Parade of hotties in my office this week.

My company started interviewing early this year for summer interns. I'm in finance, so the prospective interns are mostly young college guys. Some of them are absolutley amazing looking. Faces, bodies, bulges...everything. There are days when the reception area looks like an Abercrombie & Fitch shoot. There are two sitting in the reception area now that look like they stepped off a BelAmi video.

I'm the personal asssistant (and yes, gay) to one of the top honchos here. I also cover the reception area some days while our receptionist goes to lunch, such as today. I want to ravage every single one of them. They'll probably take on about seven or so, similar to last year. I'm usually the go-to person to coordinate their schedules and get them supplies. HOT. HOT. HOT. I'm wearing a scarf and gloves outside, but am fanning myself in the office. Summer can't come soon enough for me, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 501/24/2013

But does your office have a shorts-allowed policy in the summer, gurl?

by Anonymousreply 101/24/2013

Keep it in your pants, grandpa. If you're old enough to hold down a fulltime job all year, you're already too old for the interns. Though they won't say that to your face, at least while it's till possible to get a drink out of you.

by Anonymousreply 201/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 301/24/2013

You're the personal "asssistant," hmmm?

by Anonymousreply 401/24/2013

You're about to fly right out of here, OP.

by Anonymousreply 501/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!