by Anonymousreply 301/24/2013

And yes, this is sexual in nature.

by Anonymousreply 401/24/2013

[quote]What is "digital penetration"?

Finger in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 501/24/2013

As opposed to 'Analog Penetration'

by Anonymousreply 601/24/2013

[quote]The kidnapping charges stem from the fact that the freshman victim was bound or restrained, and according to police documents, that "lewd act" involved digital penetration... This week police declined to charge the students with sexual assault because the attack wasn't sexual in nature.

IOW, it wasn't penetrating penetration.

by Anonymousreply 701/24/2013

Why are jocks so into homoerotic hazing?

by Anonymousreply 901/24/2013

I bet all nine of them were rock hard.

by Anonymousreply 1001/24/2013

Still waters run deep...

by Anonymousreply 1101/24/2013

"Digital penetration" sounds like someone's web site got hacked.

by Anonymousreply 1201/24/2013

something like this happened to me once in college and I didn't dare fight it afterwards; I knew it'd be my word against theirs.

I thought about killing myself.

This kid may be fucked up for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 1301/25/2013

eeewwwwww..... those 3 are hideous.

by Anonymousreply 1401/25/2013

Seems like we see this a lot - sports hazing incidents where the hazers go straight for the ass. Either repressed homo tendencies, or attempting to humiliate he person by doing something they consider to be the ultimate humiliation (since it's "gay"). Most likely a combination among the hazers - some guys getting off on it, others wanting to simply humiliate the person being hazed, and still others probably saying "what the fuck" and going along with it because they're too cowardly to speak up.

When I made the varsity tennis team in high school, the hazing consisted of getting sprayed with a hose and doused with flour. Obviously created a sticky, globby mess that took a while to clean off. They told me I could strip down to my shorts beforehand (my shorts, not my underwear) to avoid getting all of my clothes wet and dirty, but did not force me too.

All of the older players had been through the same thing, and it lasted like 5 minutes before myself and the other new team members went to wash up. Everyone was laughing and it did make us feel like part of the team. I guess that's "good" hazing if there is such a thing.

by Anonymousreply 1501/25/2013

Nine wrestlers have been charged with kidnapping and aggravated assault in connection with an apparent hazing incident last week, which they unwisely pulled off in a full locker room with plenty of witnesses.

The victim, who is not on the wrestling team, was surrounded by seven to 10 students, according to interim complaints filed in court.

"The victim was forced to the ground and forcibly held by four individuals. The victim's pants and underwear were forcibly removed," state the documents.

At least one student exposed himself to the victim and committed a lewd act on the victim, police said.

The assault lasted two to five minutes, and the victim was taunted by the entire group, the court documents said.

The kidnapping charges stem from the fact that the freshman victim was bound or restrained, and according to police documents, that "lewd act" involved digital penetration.

This week police declined to charge the students with sexual assault because the attack wasn't sexual in nature. (Hazing? Bullying?) Perhaps they were preparing him for the greatest challenge any wrestler can face: the ol' "Finger Up The Ass" move, better known as the butt drag.

by Anonymousreply 1601/25/2013

The victim wasn't on the team? So was the hazing that the wrestlers were "forced" to do this.

Kidnapping, aggravated assault. For fucks sake.

But, no sexual assault, because it wasn't "sexual in nature." In other words, it was all just too gay and we're uncomfortable even considering that it could be sexual in nature.

by Anonymousreply 1701/25/2013

[quote]Kidnapping, aggravated assault

When did guys get so "fragile"?

by Anonymousreply 1801/25/2013

The best comment on the linked story:

"I wrestled for Williamsburg High School, and trust me: analog penetration is so much warmer, richer, and fuller."

by Anonymousreply 1901/25/2013

Forcibly removing someone's pants and underwear while shoving fingers up his butt and performing "lewd acts" on him is NOT a sexual assault? Um, okay.

I can just picture a young Jerry Sandusky doing something like this when he was a high school football player

by Anonymousreply 2101/25/2013

I've always been so depressed I never went out for wrestling in high school. No one told me how gay it was until prom night when I heard a story of how two wrestlers ditched their dates and went skinny dipping together.

by Anonymousreply 2301/25/2013

Those wrestlers are not very hot. Would have been a lot hotter if they'd been from Minnesota.

by Anonymousreply 2401/26/2013

Prosecute them. The'll turn out to be rapists and social deviants.

by Anonymousreply 2501/26/2013

They look like meth heads

by Anonymousreply 2601/26/2013

From link:

[quote]Disciplinary action can range from a 10-day suspension to expulsion, he said.

Does anyone think it's a little absurd that if one of these kids had a bottle Tylenol in his locker, that would be an automatic expulsion, but the punishment for forcibly restraining a kid, stripping him naked, and sticking fingers up his ass can be as light as a 10-day suspension?

by Anonymousreply 2701/26/2013

Weren't they afraid of getting a shitty finger from digitally penetrating an unsuspecting victim? What were they thinking of doing afterwards, passing the finger around for everyone to sniff? Go eat lunch?

by Anonymousreply 2801/26/2013

[quote]Nine wrestlers have been charged with kidnapping and aggravated assault in connection with an apparent hazing incident last week, [bold]which they unwisely pulled off in a full locker room with plenty of witnesses.[/bold]

Gives new meaning to the term "dumb jocks."

by Anonymousreply 2901/26/2013

Pictures or it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 3001/26/2013

Pants and underwear forcibly removed. Check. At least one student exposed himself. Check. A lewd act was performed on the victim. Check. The lewd act is said to be anal penetration by a finger. Check. Yet they do not consider it to have been sexual in nature. Is it me or do these people in Arizon even know the definition of "lewd"?

1. inclined to, characterized by, or inciting to lust or lechery; lascivious.

by Anonymousreply 3101/26/2013

R20, of course there's an element of being turned on.

People have fantasies about such stuff.

But fantasies are controlled by the person having them.

That poor kid wasn't controlling anything.

And maybe what flashed through his head was: what's the one way they can make sure I never talk about this?

And then maybe he thought they would kill him to keep him from ever talking.

by Anonymousreply 3201/26/2013

[quote]Meanwhile, SHS wrestling coach Tom Dorgan said some wrestlers who were suspended from the team following the incident have been reinstated. The team competed Friday in a match in Tucson with a handful of wrestlers.

by Anonymousreply 3301/26/2013

[quote]At least one student committed a lewd act on the victim, police said. The assault lasted two to five minutes.

In other words, some sexually repressed wrestle-boy jacked off and came on the "victim."

by Anonymousreply 3401/26/2013

Hideous people doing a hideous thing... Any penetration without consent has to be a form of rape, the victim should get a damn good lawyer and the school should be ready to expel the perps

by Anonymousreply 3501/26/2013

This thread is useless without digital photos

by Anonymousreply 3601/26/2013

And R36 is just useless.

by Anonymousreply 3701/26/2013

I blame abstinence education. The boys have no, erm, ... outlet.

by Anonymousreply 3801/26/2013

WE need some more butt drag around here!

by Anonymousreply 3901/26/2013

You don't get it, R31. Boys will be boys and all that. If there was anything sexual about it, that would make our strapping sons gay. And they can't possibly be gay! We take them to gun ranges and everything.

by Anonymousreply 4001/26/2013

The Board of Education needs to be deluged with e-mail regarding this rape.

by Anonymousreply 4101/26/2013

If they kidnapped a girl, ripped off her pants and underwear, and shoved their fingers up her would be labeled as a sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 4201/27/2013

Once again, it looks like the law enforcement is picking and choosing on something is sexual in nature.

by Anonymousreply 4301/27/2013

Mass lawsuit pending.

by Anonymousreply 4401/27/2013

well,... since this IS a sexual Assault, and the Victim is getting no justice... would anyone be surprised if he walked into the locker room, and did a little "Wet Work" on these punks ? that might seem like an over the top reaction... unless your own "Freshness Seal" has been Forcibly "Tampered with"... let me tell you from experience,... it is a "Soul Sick" feeling that comes back to Haunt you when you read stories like this one. I would not blame the kid, if he was to take Revenge. but I would recommend that he wait for these sick individuals to graduate, and if their life gets worse... Fine, walk away... but for the ones who will move on to seemingly Effortless success... there are many opportunities to share your truth with that person, and their friends, family, co-workers and IT WILL change their lives as well. if their is any kind of soul in them, they will understand the damage, and do nearly anything to make a change (it CAN actually work out for the better) BUT- if any of them react Angry... and their TRUE COLORS SHINE... the sick truth about them will be illuminated, to Everyone... in "REAL TIME". I have had to say so very little, to start an Avalanche of (belated) justice... were their death threats ? YOU BET! be sure to Record the threats, and anything else that they stupidly volunteer, in their fury. and then you can politely hand it over to the cops, when they ask for evidence of your side of the story,... TRUST, the second Time around... they will be paying attention. I now Feel like people definitely DO get what they Deserve, but SOMETIMES.... you must give "Fate" a Good Shove !

by Anonymousreply 4501/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 4601/28/2013

The victim's attorney has demanded a reenactment be conducted on him and filmed for the court.

by Anonymousreply 4701/28/2013

ok... How much cash are they offering ? and do they need any extra's ?

by Anonymousreply 4801/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!