Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Female drivers

Driving big SUVs... should not be allowed on the road.

by Anonymousreply 1001/24/2013

On the other hand, 99.9% of the drivers I see driving without their headlights on during severe fog are men.

by Anonymousreply 101/24/2013

They're usually blonde, thin and have a couple of kids they're driving around to soccer practice, etc.

by Anonymousreply 201/24/2013

But don't the statistics show women to be safer drivers? Probably because they're less foolhardy.

by Anonymousreply 301/24/2013

"Wipers On, Lights On" is the law in CT, NJ, and N,Y. Same for your state?

by Anonymousreply 401/24/2013

I'd rather be surrounded by women driving SUVs than men driving SUVs (or big trucks). Men are assholes on the road - the bigger the vehicle, the bigger the asshole.

by Anonymousreply 501/24/2013

[quote] "Wipers On, Lights On" is the law in CT, NJ, and N,Y. Same for your state?

In CA too. But people don't pay attention to that law on the road either.

by Anonymousreply 601/24/2013

if a man drives a bmw, then he's over-compensating. but what does it mean when a female drives a huge-ass suv. i have almost been runned over by these types for the pass couple of years. i just want to know what does it mean? females seem to like believing that they can actually handle these large vehicles when they cant.

by Anonymousreply 701/24/2013

Back in the early 2000s, there was an article on how the main attraction of SUVs was their "safety." Women liked them becasue they were big, high off the ground and placed a lot of distance between them and the rest of the world.

The article went on to show that all that "safety" made them extremely dangerous to others.

by Anonymousreply 801/24/2013

This guy is posting anti-women threads, trying to bait the gayboys into piling on to these misogynistic threads.

Do not feed the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 901/24/2013

It's not anti-woman to notice that there is a rash of shitty drivers (often women who are tasked with driving their children around) who got into a few fender benders and decided that they would upgrade to what amounts to a fucking tank so that when they fucked up again, they'd be the only walking away from the accident. There is also nothing wrong with noticing most aggressive drivers (especially thro parking lots of all places) are usually men. Don't get me started on morons texting as they sail thro red lights.

by Anonymousreply 1001/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.