Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gwynneth Paltrow becomes Cameron Diaz's LIFE COACH

No, I'm not kidding.

""A source said: “Gwyneth’s sorted out everything from finances to hooking her up with her trainer. She has also forced her to swear off sex for a year, saying men distract her focus.”"

Well, there's no better way to repel straight men, than hanging around with Gwynneth!

by Anonymousreply 801/24/2013

I loved Cam in Bad Teacher. Go suck a lemon Goopy. Let Cameron slut it up if she wants.

by Anonymousreply 101/23/2013

I bet Cameron had a hell of a time talking Gwynneth into taking on this responsibility.

Although she is quite knowledgeable about a wide variety of subjects, Gwynneth will often keep her opinions to herself, knowing that she is but one person and others need to find their own way.

by Anonymousreply 201/23/2013

r2 = the slow witted Beyonce

by Anonymousreply 301/23/2013

[quote]. She has also forced her to swear off sex for a year, saying men distract her focus.”"

Especially when all her boyfriends turn out to be gay.....

by Anonymousreply 401/23/2013

Jesus christ OP, you quote her name in your post and can't spell Gwyneth correctly?

by Anonymousreply 501/24/2013

don't be so detail oriented r5....you'll live longer, and happier.

by Anonymousreply 601/24/2013

At least Cam finally fired Rachel Zoe. Hope Gwynnie is going to be dressing her in Tom Ford for future red carpets.

by Anonymousreply 701/24/2013

as if either of those old bitches will ever walk the red carpet again....step aside old ladies...It is the era of Hathaway.

by Anonymousreply 801/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.