Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anton Yelchin

Does anyone else find him kind of adorable and talented, in a junior Jesse Eisenberg way?

by Anonymousreply 1501/20/2014

I think he's so fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 101/23/2013

Has been in movies since he was a teenager.

Briefly showed his naked ass in "Alpha Dog".

by Anonymousreply 201/24/2013

His voice was so annoying when he was a kid, like a male Lacey Chabert. Thank goodness he outgrew it. But I agree he's a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 301/24/2013

I've gotten used to his voice.

It may also be that he has a hint of gay voice and is trying to make it deeper.

by Anonymousreply 401/24/2013

Looks like a druggie...

by Anonymousreply 501/24/2013

Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 601/24/2013

Probably, R6.

But no solid evidence yet.

by Anonymousreply 701/24/2013

He'd have been my type back in high school, so yeah, adorable. And pretty talented. He was in a movie called "Charlie Bartlett," which was kind of a fun mash-up of "Harold and Maude" and "Ferris Bueller's Day Off."

by Anonymousreply 801/24/2013

Wonderful in Star Trek, his accent shocked the heck out of me, because he was so good.

by Anonymousreply 901/24/2013

Anton Yelchin was born in Russia and still has a living Russian grandfather so while his first language is English from having grown up in America, he knows how to sound Russian.

by Anonymousreply 1001/24/2013

I love him. He seems smart as hell too.

by Anonymousreply 1101/24/2013

Addict.

by Anonymousreply 1201/24/2013

R12: Being nosy, any real info on him being an addict or just a hunch? I had such a crush on this boy, kind of dimmed now but he is actually really articulate and adorable if a bit too Hollywood raised.I don't think he is the greatest actor in the world though I do find him hot.

I do think he looks stoned a lot of the times he turns up on red carpets, which is sad, because when he does interviews he is usually well spoken/on his game. I was hoping maybe he was just a pothead. Quite talented musician too and he has a lot of films lined up this yr.There was a twitter account that got pulled, people said it was fake but it actually seemed like him which I thought was weird.

by Anonymousreply 1301/20/2014

[quote]Wonderful in Star Trek, his accent shocked the heck out of me, because he was so good.

Supposedly the very authentic accent he was doing at first didn't read as "Russian" to uneducated ears, so J.J. Abrams asked him to be a bit more cartoony with it, ala Koenig.

by Anonymousreply 1401/20/2014

He's freaking adorable in the Star Trek reboot.

by Anonymousreply 1501/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.