Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

So how much did the inauguration cost?

Couldn't they have fed some homeless people instead?

by call me a freeper I can take it...reply 1201/24/2013

When was the last time YOU fed a homeless person? And I'm not talking about one who dove through your garbage either.

by call me a freeper I can take it...reply 101/23/2013

good come back r1....yes it is all about me isn't it.

by call me a freeper I can take it...reply 201/23/2013

The inauguration is privately funded by groups and individuals who choose to spend their money in this way.

Conversely, would you rather they spend it on Lamborghinis and McMansions than a celebration of American tradition and a great President?

I have to choose where the money I give away goes from among a host of worthy causes, let alone the poor souls on the street. There's only so much to give before you're in the same place. And yes, I should give more than I do.

by call me a freeper I can take it...reply 301/23/2013

ok r3..good come back (I was just causing trouble anyway)

although I still think Michelle could have eaten with less gusto.

by call me a freeper I can take it...reply 401/23/2013

I imagine you fervently asked this question in 2004, and 1984? Crickets.

by call me a freeper I can take it...reply 501/24/2013

[quote]The inauguration is privately funded by groups and individuals who choose to spend their money in this way.

That's true for SOME aspects of the inauguration but the government puts out millions for it.

I really think that when a President is re-elected that the 2nd inaugural should be scaled way back with just a small ceremony and no parade.

by call me a freeper I can take it...reply 601/24/2013

She was probably fucking hypo-glycemic by 2 something PM, r4.

by call me a freeper I can take it...reply 701/24/2013

The inauguration cost the tax payers upward of two-hundred fifty million dollars. The same cost for the Obama's India trip and a bit more than Obama's one week vacation in Hawaii.

I'll be repeating this on FOX news with Sean Hannity tonight.

by call me a freeper I can take it...reply 801/24/2013

If M. Bachmann were in charge of the inauguration, nobody would have gotten paid. That would be a big savings.

by call me a freeper I can take it...reply 901/24/2013

About the same as it would have cost anyone who won. I have no idea.

by call me a freeper I can take it...reply 1001/24/2013

[R4] Thanks for reminding me to not eat with "so much gusto". I'm gonna police my eating habits more vigorously!

by call me a freeper I can take it...reply 1101/24/2013

How much did it cost? Not as much as george w bu$h's inaugurations which had to have MASSIVE, MASSIVE amounts of security because of all the protesters. All his trips abroad had to have almost twice as much security too because the entire world hated and still hates him. When ever President Obama goes to another country thousands and thousands of people line up just to get a glimpse of him

by call me a freeper I can take it...reply 1201/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.