Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Obama's Pro-Gay Inaugural Address Slammed By American Family Association's Bryan Fischer

"Homosexuals do not have a constitutional right to engage in sodomy," Fischer proclaimed, as first reported by Right Wing Watch.

"All men are created equal, but nobody, nobody, nobody is born gay."

Video:

by Anonymousreply 1601/23/2013

I'm a little surprised at the paucity of news stories concerning what must be an unprecedented numbers of heads exploding across the U.S.A.

by Anonymousreply 101/23/2013

He's got those creepy Michelle Bachmann eyes. What is it with these people?

by Anonymousreply 201/23/2013

I love it when they say things like this. They're in their death throes. Too many people have moved beyond that kind of rubbish. It isn't perfect, but it's well on the way.

by Anonymousreply 301/23/2013

They are already far from the mainstream and fading fast. In 10 years they'll look as bullying and buffoonish as a segregationist.

by Anonymousreply 401/23/2013

Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 501/23/2013

"Homosexuals do not have a constitutional right to engage in sodomy," Fischer proclaimed, as first reported by Right Wing Watch."

Do they actually listen to themselves speak? Gays aren't asking for the constitutional right to "engage" in sodomy any more than straight people who also "engage" in sodomy. We're asking for the same right as straight people to marry.

"All men are created equal, but nobody, nobody, nobody is born gay."

This type of presumptive statement drives me crazy. I knew I was gay before I reached 2. Seriously! And what if some people aren't born gay, but are attracted to the same sex because of life circumstances--essentually the "nurture" argument. Well, then, so what? What difference does it make as long as the person is happy and well-adjusted? Some people's likes and dislikes are fluid. I used to hate broccoli as a kid; now I love it. I often wonder about people who make these types of statement. How can someone presume to know why someone else is or isn't gay, unless, of course, he himself is gay and is in a state of denial/self-loathing?

by Anonymousreply 601/23/2013

"All men are created equal, but nobody, nobody, nobody is born a Christian."

by Anonymousreply 701/23/2013

Exactly, R7.

by Anonymousreply 801/23/2013

Heteros participate in sodomy too.

From dictionary.com, here's the definition of sodomy:

1. anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.

2. copulation with a member of the same sex.

by Anonymousreply 901/23/2013

[quote]He's got those creepy Michelle Bachmann eyes. What is it with these people?

To distinguish them as anti-gay people. Kind of like the Children of the Damn syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 1001/23/2013

He must be gay to know that.

by Anonymousreply 1101/23/2013

[quote]"Homosexuals do not have a constitutional right to engage in sodomy," Fischer proclaimed, as first reported by Right Wing Watch.

Actually, we do. He should read the Supreme Court's decision in Lawrence v. Texas.

by Anonymousreply 1201/23/2013

For all these anti-gay "homosexuality is NOT a choice" freaks, I want to know when they made their choice. Because they must have been tempted. I'd like to know when and where and the circumstances.

They will never say.

Probably because the most vehemently anti-gay people are self-loathing closet cases.

by Anonymousreply 1301/23/2013

[quote]From dictionary.com, here's the definition of sodomy:

1. anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.

2. copulation with a member of the same sex.

I am writing to Dictionary.com immediately to protest this discrimination. Opposite sex sodomites get two options, while same sex sodomites only get one. And you know us and the oral...

by Anonymousreply 1401/23/2013

[quote]Probably because the most vehemently anti-gay people are self-loathing closet cases.

Absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 1501/23/2013

So by his logic, under the right circumstances he might have 'chosen' to be gay and engage in sodomy too. He should move to a country such as Iran so he'll be amongst other righteous truth speakers about the sin of homosexuality. He will fare well as a believer in god...

by Anonymousreply 1601/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.